"Gotta Catch 'Em All" The Pokémon RPG OOC Thread.

Characters Application:

Your Name:
Lord Doom

Name of Character(are they from the comics, show, or games??):
Misty (games/show)

Brief Description of Character (history, personality, etc):
Misty is the sister of Cerulean City's "Sensation Cerulean Sisters!" but is not necessarily part of the group. Instead, she act's as the gym leader and battles other trainers who are trying to attain a Marsh Badge. Misty's a bit of a tom-boy and used to travel with Ash and Brock until she was forced to return to her home-town and take care of the gym.
Font (be specific.):
Georgia orange.
Class (Gym Leader, Camper, PokéManiac, etc):
Gym Leader
Where is your characters location at the moment?:
Cerulean City
Starter Pokemon(chose three):

Staryu

Starmie

Golduck

If you have more in storage what are they (Max three to start):
Tentacool and Garydos.
Why have you chosen this character?:
She fits into Blacks storyline and I've always loved Misty.
Please provide a small sample post:

Misty sat cross-legged in her sisters' dressing room.

"Misty, I know you're probably jealous of your big sisters," Violet replied while attaching her bra clips together.

"But you can't pick fights with our fans. It's just bad publicity."

"That creep pushed me to the floor so he could get into one of your autograph lines. He was rude and he had it coming."
Violet attached her earrings and applied her make-up. She got up and headed for the door.

"Just try not to draw so much attention to yourself. We don't want to anyone to think there's a little runt in our prestige organization."

Misty leaped up, outraged.

"Whaddya mean 'organization'?! All YOU guys do is swim around and wave at people!!"

But Violet wasn't listening.

"Remember what we talked about. Bye!"

Misty was left in the room with nothing but her anger and annoyance to keep her company.

Do you know how to post pictures on Hype?!
Yes.
:dry:

Looks like I'm gonna need a NEW reason for Blue to call Lt. Surge ...

Looks like I'm gonna need a NEW reason for Blue to call Lt. Surge ...

Blue: Hey, Surge?

Lt Mother ****ing Surge: 'WHAT IN SAM HELL DO YOU WANT BOY?! ANOTHER WHOOPING!? I WILL REACH DOWN THIS PHONE AND RIP OFF YOUR HEAD! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?

Blue: *Weeping noises*

Yeah it'd kinda go like that.

Uh...just when do you plan on Giovanni interacting with Vincent? I have him heading back to his boat which is on the Eastern Coast to head to the Western Coast of Cinnabar Islands.

Uh...just when do you plan on Giovanni interacting with Vincent? I have him heading back to his boat which is on the Eastern Coast to head to the Western Coast of Cinnabar Islands.
Can't you be patient? I was gonna do a Giovanni post today :o

EDIT: Giovanni IC post completed. Does Vincent have a Pokeball on a necklace around his neck? I couldn't quite remember or not and just took a guess that he did have one.

I'm going to work on my sample, I swear. But I've fallen off the wagon with many of my current characters. That takes top priority.

Can't you be patient? I was gonna do a Giovanni post today :o

EDIT: Giovanni IC post completed. Does Vincent have a Pokeball on a necklace around his neck? I couldn't quite remember or not and just took a guess that he did have one.

He doesn't, but his brother did lend him one of those belts to hold them. I can go with it though.

Blue was first gonna call Cerulean Gym (for Misty) in hopes that she'd go guard the Unknown Dungeon. Since she wasn't gonna be in her Gym, Blue was gonna call Surge.

But now, Misty IS at her Gym ... I need to get Surge in the action somehow.

Oh and Nowufacedoom: All Blue needs is his Sandshrew to crush ALL your electric types :oldrazz:

Remember your place :cwink:

Blue was first gonna call Cerulean Gym (for Misty) in hopes that she'd go guard the Unknown Dungeon. Since she wasn't gonna be in her Gym, Blue was gonna call Surge.

But now, Misty IS at her Gym ... I need to get Surge in the action somehow.

Oh and Nowufacedoom: All Blue needs is his Sandshrew to crush ALL your electric types :oldrazz:

Remember your place :cwink:

Surge.

Has.

Guns.

Think on that for a moment.

Good, cuz I might have Misty get in touch with you. Cuz she's gonna need guns. LOTs of them.
You want my next Blue post to have him informing Misty about Black, and then Misty call for Surge as backup? We're quite the team ...

*Holds out Earth Badge with both hands*

"EARTH BADGE!"

GO GO KANTO GYM LEADERS!

*Needs to hold off on all the "sugar"*

Oh and Nowufacedoom: Blue has a Rhydon that would be IMMUNE to gun bullets. Plus a nice Hyper Beam from a Gyrados ... yeah, better rethink that plan of yours :o

Not to mention Lance would get all over your ass with that gun ploy for sure.

I keep trying to devote time to my sample post, but I just can't do it. I'm afraid that I applied under a Super Smash Brothers Brawl whim, and I don't know that my heart is really in this. I will now rescind my application and walk away whilst playing the sad walking away music from The Incredible Hulk.

I keep trying to devote time to my sample post, but I just can't do it. I'm afraid that I applied under a Super Smash Brothers Brawl whim, and I don't know that my heart is really in this. I will now rescind my application and walk away whilst playing the sad walking away music from The Incredible Hulk.
Your tears do nothing for me ... NOTHING! :o

We do need someone to pick up abandoned characters like Red ... and probably Brock ... and maybe Koga while we're at it ... someone needs to get Mr. Marko and SuperFerret back into this!

Alright, I got my reply post up.

Names, did you want any further action with Vincent? It can be arranged, but I just was not sure is all.

Alright, I got my reply post up.

Names, did you want any further action with Vincent? It can be arranged, but I just was not sure is all.
My IC reply has been posted as well.

Nope, just take Giovanni's Pokemon to the Pokemon Center. However, I would advise that you end the post after handing them to the Nurse Joy there ...

You'll understand why soon enough :twisted:

You want my next Blue post to have him informing Misty about Black, and then Misty call for Surge as backup? We're quite the team ...

*Holds out Earth Badge with both hands*

"EARTH BADGE!"

GO GO KANTO GYM LEADERS!
That's entirely up to you. As far as Cerulean City knows, Black has yet to be identified. They know there's a killer on the loose, they just don't know who he is or what he looks like. Jinn and I had a plan about how Black and Misty's first encounter would work out (it even involves Jinn's character). The end result will be phenomenal.

If Jinn wants me to...that reminds me, I must finish a few MicroHeroes for the CAH RPG one.
Only problem is that most of the trainer sprites being used are Generation 4, while the Giovanni and Blue sprites I was using for Generation 3. Giovanni looks like a kindergartener next to most Gen4 sprites :csad:

I'll see if I can find any Gen4 sprites for them though ...

Just wanted to let everyone know the cable company screwed up some stuff in my building and right now my net is questionable at best. I'll post when I can and check as often as I can also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"