The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

Hardly what I would call a confirmation to be honest.

I can't believe he'd take photos of those two random ones and not a close-up of Alon Aboutboul's trailer. Christ.

He's an idiot

why can't you believe it? Fools do foolish things.

I can't believe he'd take photos of those two random ones and not a close-up of Alon Aboutboul's trailer. Christ.

Or that someone couldn't say "Hey ANNE!" or "Hey Marion!!" in those other pictures just to get better confirmation.

It's unbe-freaking-lievably frustrating.

TheBatman072 said:
Or that someone couldn't say "Hey ANNE!" or "Hey Marion!!" in those other pictures just to get better confirmation.

It's unbe-freaking-lievably frustrating.

I couldn't agree more.

I honestly can't wait til they're out of the UK just to be done with him

I honestly can't wait til they're out of the UK just to be done with him

Yes, and then on to the East Coast Facebook community! I know Yurka is going to be spying on sets and taking photo's, but are you going to be as well?

Seriously. Can't wait til they get to Pitt and we get some real shh ninjas on the job. This amateur bs is exhausting me and making my loins hurt.

Yes, and then on to the East Coast Facebook community! I know Yurka is going to be spying on sets and taking photo's, but are you going to be as well?

I'm taking care of the NYC angle...if it happens.

Thread Manager's coming...

I'm taking care of the NYC angle...if it happens.

Oh, okay. Well, August can't come soon enough. :up:

batbax said:
Seriously. Can't wait til they get to Pitt and we get some real shh ninjas on the job. This amateur bs is exhausting me and making my loins hurt.

Haha, very true.

Stryver? That's the name of a character in Dickens A Tale of Two Cities. Remember that Twitter fake @TheNightShadows(or at least we think it is, dont know if it's confirmed) with lots of quotes from this book? I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but I wonder if someone knows something we dont... I also saw a tweet from a guy saying something like " I wonder why Nolan keeps connecting TDKR to A Two Cities Story".

Yay Hardy set pic!

I too can't wait until they start shooting elsewhere, excited to see what some of you guys catch.

Also..in before the lock ;)

Might as well help bump this.

Tally ho!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95