The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just the light but it looks like he forgot the panda eyes in that kick clip.

This must end.

Shape and the other guy can keep mum, but this is the ending. I know they won't confirm it, but it's funny how so many people are bashing this ending without seeing it. It works brilliantly in the context of the film, with the music behind it. Even if you think it's a terrible idea right now, you will love it when you see it in the film.

in the first/2nd act of the film, Alfred tells Bruce about how disappointed he is in him for not letting go of his monster. Alfred feels like like he failed Bruce's parents because of the path his life took, and where he is now in his life.

He tells Bruce Wayne a story about how when he first left Gotham, Alfred would travel Europe and would always see a man in a cafe that looked like him but upon closer inspection, he was saddened to find out it was only a look like. Alfred always hoped that Bruce would be able to "rise out the darkness."

So at the end, Alfred is in Paris and finally sees Bruce Wayne at a cafe...He is happy to see him. But he notices there is a woman with him. He can;t see who it is, until Bruce Wayne gets up from the table and walks off....the woman turns around and its Selina Kyle

This scene is intercut with a sequence of John Robin Blake (as he is then known in the story) discovering the Batcave....the last shot is of the Batsuit rising up and blocking our view of John Blake

As you can see the scene has emotional pay off because it is built up throughout the entire film. It's as epic as you can imagine.
So Blake just suddenly puts on the suit and becomes Batman without any training. Come on.

He is also talli/mchekov on Nolan Fans. Anyone who posts there will be fully aware of him. :cwink:

I remember Talli when he was on the "official TDK FB community". He was really annoying. Acting like if he knew everything about comics, about the movie. and don't start me with his picture of Tom "I gave him some advice about how to play Bane".

Remember when he was insisting that Bane will never be called Bane in the movie? :o

Léo Ho Tep;23809503 said:
I remember Talli when he was on the "official TDK FB community". He was really annoying. Acting like if he knew everything about comics, about the movie. and don't start me with his picture of Tom "I gave him some advice about how to play Bane".

Haha:doh:

must. not. curse. at. eejits.

i probably need to buy advance tickets now lol

So Blake just suddenly puts on the suit and becomes Batman without any training. Come on.

No more unrealistic then Bruce going and and training for a few years on his own, and of course some of the LOS. Just because he finds the suit does not mean he automatically goes out and becomes the next Batman. Many Robin's trained before, and it's not some impossibility that another man goes out and trains then takes up the mantle. Though I think this ending has been shot down by theShape and so forth.

That ending sounds really bizarre.

Surprised it hasn't been struck down by someone who's seen the film.

Unless it's true....

No more unrealistic then Bruce going and and training for a few years on his own, and of course some of the LOS. Just because he finds the suit does not mean he automatically goes out and becomes the next Batman. Many Robin's trained before, and it's not some impossibility that another man goes out and trains then takes up the mantle. Though I think this ending has been shot down by theShape and so forth.

I want theShape to come in and tell us this is bs.

I really want to read that spoiler about the ending but, I know I can hold out 8 more days.

Right?

He has just been perma-banned from Nolan Fans so I guess he has moved to Hype now. Lucky SHH... :wow:

SHH has a rule that if your other accounts are banned (and all his other accounts here were banned too - UUBee (and the other variations, BecomeALegend, etc.) then your new account will be banned too. Who know though when it'll be noticed by the mods. :dry:

SHH has a rule that if your other accounts are banned (and all his other accounts here were banned too - UUBee (and the other variations, BecomeALegend, etc.) then your new account will be banned too. Who know though when it'll be noticed by the mods. :dry:

And I'm pretty sure he's JoeBudden, BecomeALegend, and R2. Three accounts. :dry:

I just don't know why people get their panties in a jumble. Every review has said the ending is the best part, and theShape is not a pushover, he's a critical film/comic fan so I trust him with that. And many others have said the same, who cares what the ending is, it is apparently amazing.

I still remember when it was found out that Two-Face died and Batman took the fall for his crimes, on paper it sounded horrible to some, and people were freaking out, but seeing it in context it changed peoples view.

Someone spoiled the movie for me, Shape and Snoop need to confirm this:

Apparent Ending

Bruce Wayne Lives
Nolan's Batman is dead
Batman's final act is the final blow to the always corrupt Gotham
John Blake does not become Batman or Robin or Nightwing in the movie
John Blake's Godfather of sorts seems to be Bruce Wayne and he Idolizes Batman as a symbol.

The very last shot:

John Blake discovers The Batcave, epic music begins, he pushes a lever/button inadvertently,
Camera is shooting very low to the ground near water level, Epic Music in full flow, the Bat Suit Platform Rises from under the ground overshadowing and obscuring John Blake

Fade to Black

The Dark Knight Rises

Director Chris Nolan

don't click if you dont want the movie/ending spoiled. im serious

I just don't know why people get their panties in a jumble. Every review has said the ending is the best part, and theShape is not a pushover, he's a critical film/comic fan so I trust him with that. And many others have said the same, who cares what the ending is, it is apparently amazing.

I still remember when it was found out that Two-Face died and Batman took the fall for his crimes, on paper it sounded horrible to some, and people were freaking out, but seeing it in context it changed peoples view.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"