The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 116

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I can't wait for this movie.

Last edited:
Can we move on before C.Lee comes along and deletes six pages worth of posts and gives us yet another verbal lashing?

Seriously, guys. It's over.

5wyp1y.jpg

Wasn't it Tim Blake that cursed out Venus?

:lmao:

This guy should have been banned already.

I got some Dark Berry Dew yesterday. Not terrible but I still prefer the original

This is easily the best day ever.

I was bumming because I was too slow to get midnight tickets in IMAX and had to settle for a normal screen.

Then my fiancee comes home today to tell me she won us 2 tickets to see it in IMAX on THE 18TH from the radio station! :wow:

True :hrt:!

I was bumming because I was too slow to get midnight tickets in IMAX and had to settle for a normal screen.

Then my fiancee comes home today to tell me she won us 2 tickets to see it in IMAX on THE 18TH from the radio station! :wow:

True <3!
Someone's getting flowers and an expensive meal :up:.

No. No he can't. And he won't.

It really is about time people got that through their heads. The only Batman in Nolan's trilogy is Bruce Wayne.

That's it.

End of story

You're 100% certain? I don't mind either way, but I wonder how you would react if that was exactly what happened.

:woot:

For the new thread...

TDKR ENDING REVEALED!!! Read at your own discretion.

Batman fails to get the bomb away in time, Gotham is destroyed, but the kids at the orphanage manage to escape through the underground tunnels in the batcave.

The final scene is the orphanage kids having a surprise encounter with a food cart. And who's behind it?

[BLACKOUT]
The Falafel Vendor.[/BLACKOUT]

The camera pans in on his face as he says "I have kids to feed."

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Full circle.

:awesome:

For the new thread...

Batman fails to get the bomb away in time, Gotham is destroyed, but the kids at the orphanage manage to escape through the underground tunnels in the batcave.

The final scene is the orphanage kids having a surprise encounter with a food cart. And who's behind it?

[BLACKOUT]

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Full circle.

tumblr_m6q4px0Z4F1rrzzh1.gif

Man, that made me happy never mind you :woot:

For the new thread...

[BLACKOUT]

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Full circle.

20120607035837_auto.gif

She's a keeper, dude. :up:

For the new thread...

[BLACKOUT]

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Full circle.

scaled.php

So blue sugar gets banned but Tim Blake still remains here? I don't even...

For the new thread...

[BLACKOUT]

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Full circle.

Masterpiece confirmed!!

So blue sugar gets banned but Tim Blake still remains here? I don't even...
Lol, I just said this to someone in a private chat. Tim Blake was the guy that told Venus to "suck his ****".

for the new thread...

Tdkr ending revealed!!! Read at your own discretion.

batman fails to get the bomb away in time, gotham is destroyed, but the kids at the orphanage manage to escape through the underground tunnels in the batcave.

[blackout]
the falafel vendor.[/blackout]

the camera pans in on his face as he says "i have kids to feed."

the dark knight rises

full circle.

epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"