The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 116

Status
Not open for further replies.
No standing ovation at my screening, only applause. Then again, there were only 40-50 people in my screening for a theater that can hold over 500.

Someone else said something about a standing O.
You're very right theShape.

It was from this gentlemen:

@NikoTiapola It's official. #TheDarkKnightRises is amazing. It received a standing ovation from the screening this morning (all critics).

Hmm. You don't mean the one from my avy, do you? Because as far as I know Matt never released a poster version of that.

There was another one that was done by someone else though. Don't know where that is.

I know Matt didn't make it. I thought somebody else did, though...

Am I wrong?

Dragon316 posted these in the Photo Thread:

0hFAy.jpg

QXlXK.jpg

Imagine that with "Why Do We Fall?". :hrt:

Exactly! And now we know it will happen during that scene :awesome:

Also, I liked your questions in the Critics' thread - thank you for asking those :up:

Exactly! And now we know it will happen during that scene :awesome:

Also, I liked your questions in the Critics' thread - thank you for asking those :up:

Aw, you're welcome! :up: :hrt:

Yeah kvz5 you've been on a roll with all the good questions. :up:

Obviously the sensuality question was the best one. :o :awesome:

I think I know when this scene happens based on the set pics (it's probably obvious):

tumblr_m6rfp4fNGO1qckmajo1_500.gif

I think it happens when they're outside Wayne Manor and it's raining. Then they manage to get inside, take a bath ot something, and have some sensuality time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"