The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season III Sign Up/OOC Thread

Good first post Spideyssuperfan. I like where you're taking Carnage. :up:

unstoppable said:
I still play Hulk right?

I got some plans for him

Yeah, go more than two weeks without posting and we kick your ass to da curb.

i may not post with uatu very often, but thats because I don't want the whole gah lak tus arc to be over and done with quickly, but you'll see i'm still around the hype plenty :)

Cyrusbales said:
i may not post with uatu very often, but thats because I don't want the whole gah lak tus arc to be over and done with quickly, but you'll see i'm still around the hype plenty :)

Well were willing to make exceptions.......or are we? :ninja:

byrd_man said:
Well were willing to make exceptions.......or are we? :ninja:

that was a really explanitory post....lol. You want me to put some posts with him taking a crap and eating a sandwich then?:oldrazz:

my posts with uatu will go on how much has happened in the RPG rather than actual time frame :)

Spideyssuperfan said:
do you still?

I like that we may finally see some type of resolution to the Peter/Venom thing, which has been going on for a long time... hopefully this will prompt 9x17 to post more.

Feature said:
I like that we may finally see some type of resolution to the Peter/Venom thing, which has been going on for a long time... hopefully this will prompt 9x17 to post more.

Well where the **** is Electro at?

byrd_man said:
Well where the **** is Electro at?

Right where CAPTAIN AMERICA left him! :oldrazz:
Electro and Sandman posts up tomorrow maybe. My girlfriend will be pissed if I do them tonight.

Feature said:
Right where CAPTAIN AMERICA left him! :oldrazz:
Electro and Sandman posts up tomorrow maybe. My girlfriend will be pissed if I do them tonight.

Cool, I can see the Cap/Electro rivalry progressing into round 3. Like all the good boxing rivalries, it needs a 3rd fight.

Hey guys, things are looking good so far!

BTW, I'm going to drop Mystique for now. I am really busy and not going to tie myself down to more than one character per RPG. I enjoy writing Forge alot more than Mystique as well, but might pick her up once I have more time.

Looking forward to everyone's posts and a new season!

sorry to hear that Marko, I liked your Mystique posts.

OFFICIAL SEASON 3 ROSTER

HEROES!

THE ULTIMATES

Nick Fury
Red X

Captain America
byrd_man

Hawkeye
Purple Man

Thor
Sachsmachine

Hulk
unstoppable

Iron Man
Batman

Patriot
Bryd Man

X-MEN

Wolverine
Olcanucklehead

Angel
Venom160

Dazzler
Noon

Havok
Spider-Man 9X17

Colossus
flamer183

FANTASTIC FOUR

ALL AVAILABLE

FREE AGENTS

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 9X17

Moon Knight
Master Bruce

Daredevil
Master Bruce

Elektra
Noon

Darkhawk
guitarsingerguy

Uatu
Cyrusbales (Narrator)

:unishr: The Punisher :unishr:
Mr.Dent

Scarlet Spider
Venom09

VILLAINS!

Sabretooth
Victor Creed

[blackout]Venom[/blackout]
Venom160

[blackout]Electro[/blackout]
Feature

Hammerhead
Cyrusbales

[BLACKOUT]Sandman[/BLACKOUT]
Feature

Namor
Bkhedr

[BLACKOUT]Mystique[/BLACKOUT]
Mr.Marko

Forge
Mr. Marko

Doom
Watchman

The Kingpin
Watchman

Carnage
Spideyssuperfan

Let me know if I left anyone out.

Venom160 said:
sorry to hear that Marko, I liked your Mystique posts.

I don't know. I like posting as Mystique too. Alright, you convinced me. I had plans anyways! Hahaha.

Mr. Marko said:
I don't know. I like posting as Mystique too. Alright, you convinced me. I had plans anyways! Hahaha.

Terrible plans!!! :wow:

:ninja:
:meow:

Just warning people, my next Uatu post will have an impact on like.....well .....everyone a little bit. But the post after that will be the one where people have to be like WTF?

But I won't be posting another uatu for a bit, let people get some story down and stuff, no need to go all out so early :)

...I... sort of don't want to be impacted by something, no offense. I've got really specific plans that I'd rather not have changed for either Marc or Matt. (Moreso Marc, because I've got planned solo arcs both before and after the arc we're going to be involved in)

I guess I could have Daredevil make a mention of it... But it really depends. So I can't really guarantee anything.

well this is not gonna happen for a while, so don't worry, this is like a few weeks extra notice, lol. Don't be scared, lol

Still I don't think we need a "BIG EVENT", until at least mdi-season.

Red X said:
Still I don't think we need a "BIG EVENT", until at least mdi-season.

the first post set for a few eeks time, is the start of a chain of events that lead to the big event :) don't worry, when i think the time is right, i'll still ask first, don't wanna upset anyone:woot:

New hammerhead post up, got him back to his good ol' form :)

Not sure if my PM was the one Byrd referred to, but here we go...

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:
Apprentice

Character you would like to play: Logan, also known as Wolverine.

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Logan is a mutant, possessing a regenarative healing factor (allowing him to recover from fatal wounds within short time periods, and also a slowed aging process), a skeleton laced with the indestructible metal adamantium (which also form a set of claws), superhumanly acute senses, and strength, stamina, and endurance to match.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

One of my all-time favourite characters.

2. I've always wanted to play as him.

3. Snikt.

What can you bring to this game?
I want to bring an interesting character that, although somewhat tainted by his popularity in the regular MU, will remain his "coolness" here. I want to take him out of his comfort zone, pit him against some unusual enemies, and, basically, tear him apart. Might as well take that healing factor of his for a test drive, huh?

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many times as possible. Definitely regularly.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yup, and this one will give a little hint to some of my later plans for Logan.
392px-Wolverine57.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"