The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season III Sign Up/OOC Thread

Just updating the roster, I'll let Venom160 decide on the whole Carnage thing since it's his character.

OFFICIAL SEASON 3 ROSTER

HEROES!

THE ULTIMATES

Nick Fury
Red X

Captain America
byrd_man

Hawkeye
Purple Man*

Thor
Sachsmachine

Hulk
unstoppable*

Iron Man
Batman*

Patriot
Bryd Man

X-MEN

Angel
Venom160

Dazzler
Noon

Havok
Spider-Man 9X17

Colossus
flamer183

FANTASTIC FOUR

ALL AVAILABLE

FREE AGENTS

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 9X17

Moon Knight
Master Bruce

Daredevil
Master Bruce

Elektra
Noon

Darkhawk
guitarsingerguy

Uatu
Cyrusbales (Narrator)

:unishr: The Punisher :unishr:
Mr.Dent

VILLAINS!

Sabretooth
Victor Creed*

[blackout]Venom[/blackout]
Venom160

[blackout]Electro[/blackout]
Feature

Hammerhead
Cyrusbales

[blackout]Sandman[/blackout]
Feature

Namor
Bkhedr

[blackout]Mystique[/blackout]
Mr. Marko

Forge
Mr. Marko

Doom
Watchman

The Kingpin
Watchman

*=Player is on notice

Spideyssuperfan said:
are we enforcing the 50 posts rule?

there are exceptions. If you have under 50 post, but post an acceptable writing sample, you can be approved.

yea you just need to include a sample post with your app to show Byrd Man and myself that you know what your doing.

So 160, who is getting which Carnage?

You guys don't have to fight over Carnage. There are alot of really good characters out there.

the whole carnage thing has got me really confused lol

Yeah, it might be a good idea to....dare i say it, start from scratch(with carnage)? New season, clean slate?

NEVER! Hammerhead has finally got to the top! Could we not just gloss over carnage to make it simpler :)

The whole Carnage thing is not really too complicated... it just sounds like it because they are both referred to as Carnage. I prefer to think of them as Carnage and the Scarlet Spider.

See, Carnage is the same creature that Peter thinks was killed in USM's 'Carnage' arc.

And the Scarlet Spider is Venom160's ultimized version of the 616 character, who is a creature similar to Carnage, but one who has control over himself.

just a quick side note, leave all the Gah Lak Tus stuff to me. I have kinda set times (posts) when I'll introduce the surfers as a distant spectacle, then another post as they infest the world, then the big G's debut :) Altho any big G questions or anything, please ask, add or suggest to me :)

sorry to confuse everyone about the whole Carnage situation, SpideyS and Venom09 had discussed it and they decided that SpideyS will take Carnage while Venom09 will take up Scarlet. Again sorry for confusing everyone I just wanted to settle this without any problems.

I have a question about an NPC.
Justin Hammer died of a heart attack in Ultimate Spider-Man #20, is it okay for me to bring him back? As in, he was faking the heart attack?
I just really want to make sure, so I don't mess up stuff.

Whoa, we're getting some serious people in here now! Awesome! RedX, I also will be needing a little bit of Fury in my arc with Forge. He's on the run from the Triskelion.

As for Justin Hammer, in my opinion that would be okay. Afterall, we never did see his funeral. Mind you, 160 and byrd are the keepers of the keys.

yay :D the game thread is up!

just scroll down the Marvel Comics board ya lazy bastard.

Also, got a PM that someone wants to reserve a big name in the Marvel U. We finally will have a ******* that post in an orderly fashion in this RPG

me lazy? Have you been stalking me? you seem to me know me so well! lol

UATU post on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"