BvS The Unabashed SPOILER Thread. ENTER AT OWN RISK. - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.
My feeling for a while has been that something like that happens i.e. Batman wins the fight or comes out looking a little better, but Superman risks the most to stop Doomsday and in the end is the movies greatest hero. That way, both sets of fans can be happy. Even if Superman is killed, he will obviously be brought back. This way, he will won over everyone's trust, including Batman's.
u
You should probably spoiler that btw.

No need to spoiler tag in this thread...any and everything goes

Unless you're a bully like Batman.

is he really a bully? in his mind he sees Supes as a threat to mankind's very existence. and he knows that he will most likely be killed in the attempt to take him down. or at the very least he will be defeated and fail. but against all odds he does it anyway.

that's not the mindset of a bully.

Affleck said this in an interview, regarding who 'wins'.

Well… When you see the film, you’ll realize it’s more complicated than that! There’s no real winner. I like the idea that Truth is the winner.

I want a STAS Legacy situation, where Superman is brainwashed and leads an attack on Earth. They could tease it and not let it be revealed as Superman until a little later in the film then we could have him snap out of it in time to give Darkseid a pummelling.

Could be really cool for Cavill aswel cause it would give him some different stuff to do.

Well, they could do Crime Syndicate - it gives everyone a chance to do something different :yay:

Affleck said this in an interview, regarding who 'wins'.

Sadly, a lot of viewers will just see Batman's foot on Superman and go, "Errrrrrrrhhhhhhh he won! eerrrrrrhhhhhh"

I don't think this will get a backlash at all.

I can't see why it would.

The only people who think it's a bad idea is the fans.

Agreed. I honestly don't see what's that controversial about it. It all has grounding in the comics.

Do they do the early DBZ/Age of Ultron bit where they go out of their way to state that the fights are taking place in empty totally evacuated locales?
Maybe a Deus Ex Machina hellicarrier pops up to save the villagers?

Agreed. I honestly don't see what's that controversial about it. It all has grounding in the comics.

If Batman beats Superman just be using Kryptonite smoke,many Superman fans will not be happy. In the TDKR Superman was hit by a Nuclear bomb and shot with Kryptonite by green arrow and that's how Batman won.

one thing I'm not too sure about even after reading the full spoiler rundown. they said Bruce gets the "vision" after he decodes the encryption on the disk WW had stolen from Lex. I wonder if it's a result of his decoding or something that just happened to occur at that time? It doesn't make sense that the disk would cause him to have visions.

If Batman beats Superman just be using Kryptonite smoke,many Superman fans will not be happy. In the TDKR Superman was hit by a Nuclear bomb and shot with Kryptonite by green arrow and that's how Batman won.

well the spoiler we got said that they used a nuke on Doomsday and it only made him stronger. Supes might have been in range when that happened. The spoiler wasn't clear.

well the spoiler we got said that they used a nuke on Doomsday and it only made him stronger. Supes might have been in range when that happened. The spoiler wasn't clear.

That happens after the Batman and Superman battle.

That happens after the Batman and Superman battle.

yeah you're right. my bad. I guess the kryptonite grenades and gas were enough to weaken him down to where he could handle him with that armor.

To anyone who has seen the film, does Bats stand on a gargoyle?

You really are a fan of gargoyles, aren't you? :yay:

The only gargoyle we got so far is in the Turkish promo..hopefully there will be some in the movie :)

A few people popping up and quoting they've seen the film, told us a few spoilers but yet...aren't able to answer specifics about certain things..

-VisionsVision- has asked that question about 2-3 times and no one has replied.

Questions if what we are reading is true or just fan fiction

Superman sacrificing himself to save the world and as a result becoming a greater hero than Batman should be enough to satisfy Superman fans, rather than have him win his fight with Batman. If Superman won the fight and Batman sacrificed himself to stop Doomsday and as a result, got all the praise for being the movies biggest hero, then Superman's fans would also be unhappy about Batman receiving more attention at the end of the movie, I would imagine. Superman will obviously be brought back.

Both Batman and Superman fans consist of a lot of sensitive, precious babies that whine about every little thing. It was always going to be impossible to satisfy both fans. This is probably the best way for it to go down and to stay true to both characters. Superman is not about ego. He does not care about competitions or proving himself, he just wants to be a hero and save people. If Superman had the choice of losing to Batman and saving the world, he would take it rather than have things the other way around.
Superman loosing to Batman is not a problem .Its how he looses that will determine the backlash.

If Superman lets Batman win,well theres no Backlash whatsoever.

Thats not what the Spoilers seem to imply happened.Looks like Bats wins fair and square.THAT is gonna cause backlash.

Also expect Backlash with regards to Superman having little dialogue,Batman being set up as the Leader and creator of the League and Batmans maybe kills

Do they do the early DBZ/Age of Ultron bit where they go out of their way to state that the fights are taking place in empty totally evacuated locales?
Maybe a Deus Ex Machina hellicarrier pops up to save the villagers?

Actually,yes, yes they do. Shove it down your throat from what I've heard.

Actually,yes, yes they do. Shove it down your throat from what I've heard.

Lol.Guess they relized they made a HUGGGGGEEEE mistake with MOS and fixed it.proves they listen to fans after all

A few people popping up and quoting they've seen the film, told us a few spoilers but yet...aren't able to answer specifics about certain things..

-VisionsVision- has asked that question about 2-3 times and no one has replied.

Questions if what we are reading is true or just fan fiction

Thanks, I appreciate this.

Superman loosing to Batman is not a problem .Its how he looses that will determine the backlash.

If Superman lets Batman win,well theres no Backlash whatsoever.

Thats not what the Spoilers seem to imply happened.Looks like Bats wins fair and square.THAT is gonna cause backlash.

Also expect Backlash with regards to Superman having little dialogue,Batman being set up as the Leader and creator of the League and Batmans maybe kills

Looks like Batman wins fair and square? Apart from setting traps for him? Apart from using kryptonite? Apart from using kryptonite based weapons?

I wouldn't say that is fair and square at all.

I guess the complaints now will be, not enough civilians died, no way they would have had enough time to evacuate them. Lol i'm kidding, but not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"