The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 14 "Prey" Discussion Thread

That was totally not the episode that got spoiled. lol

Oh well, still a pretty good episode.

Love that Laurie Holden is in the same outfit that her character wore this episode

So all of Andrea's best character moments get cut

When Andrea was fighting off that zombie with her leg, why didn't it just bite her leg instead of standing there and waiting for her to stab it? :funny: Sometimes I hate this show

I was about to comment on how much easier Andrea would have had it by just getting in the ****ing car with Hershel/Rick/Daryl last week after her "I can't go back there", but apparently there are deleted scenes speaking to that. I'll spare the ridicule... for now.

I don't know what these supposed spoilers involve, but so help me Jack Kirby, if something gets ruined for me ahead of time in a general discussion thread, whoever is responsible will be gone for a month... at least. :argh:

I don't know what these supposed spoilers involve, but so help me Jack Kirby, if something gets ruined for me ahead of time in a general discussion thread, whoever is responsible will be gone for a month... at least. :argh:

All I can say is...
>.> <.<

Aliens

:wow:

I was about to comment on how much easier Andrea would have had it by just getting in the ****ing car with Hershel/Rick/Daryl last week after her "I can't go back there", but apparently there are deleted scenes speaking to that. I'll spare the ridicule... for now.

Make it a year. :o

i kinda want the back story to who locked like 20 walkers in that stairway.

SAME. Don't ruin my life, you spoiled people! :cmad:

wHatver *****! She definitely told him about the baby being Shane's!

Laurie's lying through her damn teeth. How the hell would Tyreese or the Governor's spies know about Shane's Lori lust? FOH.

Yeah, I have to call shenanigans on that. There is no one but her that could've informed him about the Shane and Lori of it all.

She's trying to save face. Understandable. She knows it would be a dumb thing for the character to do... the writers seem to believe otherwise. :o

yes that was poorly planned when they wrote that, and yea those deleted clips with Andrea and Daryl, and Hershel, seemed like it was kind of a big deal, should have left it

wHatver *****! She definitely told him about the baby being Shane's!

No! I swear it wasnt me! It was, uh, Tyreese's girlfriend! Or one of his spies! Yeah, his spies definitely knew about that!

It is a little weird how closely Laurie Holden associates with her character where she was saying "me" or "I" when she should have said "Andrea".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"