The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 8 "Coda" Discussion Thread

I should've guessed it. With how much emphasis they put on the character

She went out with swag though.

Oh, so now [BLACKOUT]Maggie cares about Beth[/BLACKOUT], huh? :o I never thought I'd feel sad for[BLACKOUT] Beth[/BLACKOUT] but yeah... that was a good, sad death.

Morgan is such a GQ BAMF. Look at those shades! :awesome:

Wish I didn't know someone was gonna die, or even knowing it might be Beth or Carol. But WHO shot her

They must be saving money for the finale. At least I hope they are

Am I the only one not really moved by that death?

Mid Season finale was pretty weak overall. This first half of the season wasnt that bad overall though

Aww, [BLACKOUT]Beth.... Dawn, you're a psycho ***** and I'm glad Daryl put a cap in your ass![/BLACKOUT]

Well before the episode I was not expecting this after building up Beth and even Dawn so much. Now they're gone and the whole hospital thing is done.

But I figured she was going to die as soon as they had the scene with Michonne telling Maggie "Beth's alive! The others are going to get her now." I remembered Norman Reedus saying it would be an emotional ending, so I pretty much assumed Beth would be the one after the Michonne/Maggie scene.

Christ I wish people knew how not to be d*** on social media and not put "RIP _____" whenever a character dies right when it happens.

Youre potentially spoiling it for a lot of people

Last edited:
Her death upsets me, because there wasn't a point to it. I mean, she didn't even go for a vital spot, she barely wounded Dawn.

Christ I wish people knew how not to be d*** on social media and not put "RIP _____" whenever a character dies right when it happens.

Youre potentially spoiling it for a lot of people

It sucks for those on the west coast. The official Walking Dead page on Facebook posted the picture of Daryl carrying Beth with RIP as a hashtag literally two mins after it happened on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"