The Dark Knight The Wayne Penthouse

Having a batcave under Wayne Tower would ruin everything that's awesome about the batcave. I wouldnt mind him using the equipment as he did in the last one, but if he had another batcave, the other one would no longer seem as awesome. And why the hell would there be a cave in the middle of a city?! It's a dumb idea that I hope they dont go for.

Yes, there are two camps. Those who think that is too big of a coincidence and then the other that could accept that Gotham actually sits over a gigantic system of underground cave and natural tunnels. I believe this was explained by DC previously somewhere.

I would like to think the batcave is the only cave in the entire city.

But that is ridiculous as well.

Do we know if TDK picks up right where Begins ended or is there some time?

Having a batcave under Wayne Tower would ruin everything that's awesome about the batcave. I wouldnt mind him using the equipment as he did in the last one, but if he had another batcave, the other one would no longer seem as awesome. And why the hell would there be a cave in the middle of a city?! It's a dumb idea that I hope they dont go for.

See my last post. Also in the comics, Batman has several mini caves throughout Gotham as backups. Also featured in TAS.

Do we know if TDK picks up right where Begins ended or is there some time?

Right after, I think.

I don't mean the following morning; that idea is possible. But I think about 1-3 months time.

I think it would be too easy to access. The existence of the new cave should be unknown to everyone except Bruce and Alfred.
Well no one could go down there unless you worked in that department or you ran Wayne Enterprises.

Which at this point is just Bruce and Lucius.

And I think Lucius already knows Bruce is Batman.

Right after, I think.

I don't mean the following morning; that idea is possible. But I think about 1-3 months time.

The first shot is Bats landing on the street next to the tumbler. He waves back at Gordon before getting in. :woot:

In B: TAS, there was a cave system featured.

So Killer Croc can open his side door, walk down a corridor, swim through a cavern, and find himself on Batman's lap.

Well no one could go down there unless you worked in that department or you ran Wayne Enterprises.

Which at this point is just Bruce and Lucius.

And I think Lucius already knows Bruce is Batman.

My point is that since the Bat cave existence is unknown, there is nothing for a person to break into but Lucius's department, even though access is denied to all except authorized people, is known to most employees.

The first shot is Bats landing on the street next to the tumbler. He waves back at Gordon before getting in. :woot:

Gordon: "Call me when you get home."
Batman: ":heart: "

So Killer Croc can open his side door, walk down a corridor, swim through a cavern, and find himself on Batman's lap.

I think Batman (in the comics) has thought of that and took precautions but in theory, yes.

That'd kinda suck. I'd hope for it to be completed at least in the second half. We've already waited long enough for the "true" batcave.
I hope that by the end of the third film, Batman will be a legend, a fully fledged hero, and his full arsenal will be in place by then. I want to see him continue to evolve through the next two movies, and this includes the cave. I for one would LOVE to see a big(gish) coin, giant dinosaur (yeah!), the Mad Monk's hood, and a big Joker card.
Or, a big computer, lots of bats, and one or two Batmobiles hanging around. Books and gym equipment as well.

I hope that by the end of the third film, Batman will be a legend, a fully fledged hero, and his full arsenal will be in place by then. I want to see him continue to evolve through the next two movies, and this includes the cave. I for one would LOVE to see a big(gish) coin, giant dinosaur (yeah!), the Mad Monk's hood, and a big Joker card.Or, a big computer, lots of bats, and one or two Batmobiles hanging around. Books and gym equipment as well.

This is Nolan's Batman. I wouldn't hold my breath.

This is Nolan's Batman. I wouldn't hold my breath.
*holds breath*
*passes out*
*wakes up, bit groggy*
I know. That's why I mentioned my dream cave in that sentence, and what i would realistically (or 'heightenedly realistically') expect to see in the next.

Hugh Hefner called; he wants his penthouse back.

:cwink:

We should always dream!
dreamcoat-c-zoom.jpg

And this is my dreamcoat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"