The Wrestling Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're joking right....TNA is 10 times the garbage that WWE can be sometime....its pretty sad when the best thing going in your promotion is the womens division....

Which alone is better than anything in the WWE right now...and I hardly give a flying **** about anyone in the WWE anymore, Kane is my favorite and he's used so horrendously it's painful to even see him anymore, and idiotic bs like Teddy Long having a heart attack during his wedding and this Vince's illegitemate child crap is far worse than anything I've seen TNA do.

TNA has basically killed the X division, which was such a huge positive for them. They pick up wwe castoffs, thus crapping on their own homegrown talent....they used to be an alternative and now they are just wwe lite....

and TNA just had a PPV that barely drew 6,000 people.....if thats not failure I dont know what is

I can make it through more than five consecutive minutes of their programming without getting a headache and feeling ashamed that I ever was a fan...more than I can say for the WWE in recent years.

and TNA just had a PPV that barely drew 6,000 people.....if thats not failure I dont know what is

The piss poor ratings RAW has put up over the past six months and having Smackdown kicked off its network are good examples.

This really pisses me off:cmad:
I like Triple H but come on, give Jeff Hardy a chance will ya?! Jeff Hardy should've won the Elimination Chamber match because he had all of the momentum in the world. John Cena comes back and just jumps right in and is in the hunt for the title, he's not gonna win it at 'Mania because Triple H is but, I still think Hardy should be the Number One Contender for the WWE Title. For now, I'm not at all excited about 'Mania because in our hearts we all know what to expect and we're going to tell each other otherwise just to be proven wrong and convincing ourselves it's still all good either way. I'm happy I didn't order this PPV considering what I've heard, personally, RAW will probably be the better show. Although I could see a Cena vs. Orton rematch for the WWE Title, afterwards Cena wins the title, Triple H comes down to the ring and they start brawling ending with Triple H pedigree-ing Cena into the mat, picking up the gold and holding it high above his head. Although I am really disappointed that Jeff ain't in the M.E. and he's even more so going to be involved in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match and will probably win the match to go on to challenge Triple H and once again lose his opportunity of becoming a WWE Champion, Triple H vs. Randy Orton and/or John Cena should be entertaining. As for The Undertaker vs. Edge, I personally hope that it's some kind of speciality match like Hardcore(FLAMING TABLES! via Mick Foley vs. Edge; WrestleMania 22), Hell in a Cell(The Undertaker is pro at this match and always pulls off a great show inside of it), Last Ride/Casket Match, etc.

Was that thing with Show supposed to happen? I mean the actual breaking of the nose and him chasing that black guy.

I think he was supposed to hit him, but I imagine Floyd got a little happy and threw some pretty decent shots; harder than expected.

I kinda wish Show had caught him just to see what happened. :o
Of course, I hope Khali breaks Hornswoggle in half every week. I have issues.

Hey, I liked the whole Big Show segment. If anything this will get the WWE more publicity because Mayweather is one of the best boxers in the world.

The piss poor ratings RAW has put up over the past six months and having Smackdown kicked off its network are good examples.

smackdown wasn't kicked off....WWE chose to end their negotiations with CW because of revenue sharing. RAW's ratings are piss poor as compared to what/?? see this is the problem with some of you....you always compare every rating to what happened during the MNW.....wrestlings ratings will never be that high again. RAW is still in the top 10 of cable shows week after week...TNA is a taped show on a cable channel that lives on CSI and Star Trek reruns....I used to like TNA when they used their own talent to promote their product...they dont do that anymore

Hey, I liked the whole Big Show segment. If anything this will get the WWE more publicity because Mayweather is one of the best boxers in the world.

Somebody is actually speaking in favor of the current TNA product? :lmao:

What's not to like about stuff like the Dudleys joining the X-division or Stone Cold Sharkboy? :mad:

I'm thinking of taking a sign to Destination X that says 'Creative Writing Major, Will Book for Food'

what bothers me most is that TNA has such great talent and they are grossly misused....its near criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"