The Wrestling Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.
167.jpg

Triple H won? :csad:

Hopefully Jeff wins MITB instead of the rumored Shawn Michaels match at WM where you know Shawn will win and Jeff would lose his heat.

Lose his heat?

Can't see how he'd lose his heat. In the past three months, Jeff Hardy has:

1) Defeated HHH.
2) Pushed and accepted as a main-eventer.
3) Main-evented Royal Rumble.
4) Defeated Shawn Michaels.

And last night, Jeff apparently...kicked out of the Pedigree. :eek: How often does that happen? It's clear they're positioning him for a future title reign, so don't be so discouraged.

Which alone is better than anything in the WWE right now...and I hardly give a flying **** about anyone in the WWE anymore, Kane is my favorite and he's used so horrendously it's painful to even see him anymore, and idiotic bs like Teddy Long having a heart attack during his wedding and this Vince's illegitemate child crap is far worse than anything I've seen TNA do.
Rat on a pole? Reverse battle royal? Midgets *********ing in a trash can? Samoa Joe being killed dead multiple times? Krazy Kurt Angle ruling the roost?

And Kane being your favorite pretty much shoots your credibility down the toilet.

Lose his heat?

Can't see how he'd lose his heat. In the past three months, Jeff Hardy has:

1) Defeated HHH.
2) Pushed and accepted as a main-eventer.
3) Main-evented Royal Rumble.
4) Defeated Shawn Michaels.

And last night, Jeff apparently...kicked out of the Pedigree. :eek: How often does that happen? It's clear they're positioning him for a future title reign, so don't be so discouraged.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But we all know it easy it is for a future main eventer to lose his heat when it comes to these situations. I'm just very, very cautious of HHH and HBK when Wrestlemania rolls around.

I didn't see the PPV so I didn't see the supposed kick out from the Pedigree. But The Rock, Warrior(sadly), Taker, and HBK have kicked out the Pedigree too during their matches. So I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this that's all.

Rat on a pole? Reverse battle royal? Midgets *********ing in a trash can? Samoa Joe being killed dead multiple times? Krazy Kurt Angle ruling the roost?

And Kane being your favorite pretty much shoots your credibility down the toilet.

Please tell me you're joking about that. :csad:

As you may have assumed, boxing champion Floyd Mayweather's appearance at last night's No Way Out PPV was not an isolated incident. Mayweather is scheduled to be the big celebrity at this year's WrestleMania -- and he'll do more than be a referee or special enforcer.

Mayweather is scheduled to wrestle on the show, most likely in a tag team match. He is expected to team with Rey Mysterio (assuming Rey is healthy enough to wrestle) in a match against Big Show and a tag partner. The status of Mysterio's injury will determine who will wrestle in the Mayweather match.

According to reports, Vince McMahon and the creative team are said to be considering a number of different match possibilities. A source noted that plans are "constantly changing". MVP's name has been mentioned as a possible candidate to team with Big Show. One would also have to assume that Shane McMahon is a strong candidate since he was there at ringside last night to calm down the Big Show after his nose got broken from a Mayweather punch.

Source - Rajah.com

It will garner the WWE some positive publicity and they need it in the worst way.

That sounds like it will be a lot more fun than last years big celebrity match.

And here Vince Russo is supposed to be a born again christian. :o

I'm glad I haven't been watching TNA as of late.
It happened around the time of TNA's inception, but Russo was basically the booker at that point as well. Jerry Jarrett admitted as much. So yeah, that was all Russo. But I think it was prior to him being a born again christian.

with the Big Show back(by the way he looks fantastic, about 430 now) WWE has a bunch of super heavyweights active and healthy....mark henry, BDV, Kane, taker, khali, and now Big Show....thats a lot o beef

Well we all know midgets *********ing in a trash can had to have come from Russo's mind. Granted as stupid and over the top as some of his ideas are, at least they have some shock value to them. :csad:

Just when you think you've seen it all in wrestling Russo manages to surprise you again with something even more disturbing. A woman giving birth to a hand, Mark Henry making out with a transvestite, Rat on a pole match, Pink Slip on a Pole Match, Midgets *********ing in a trash can, and a male winning the womens championship all come to mind. :csad:

Man, Russo ****ing sucks.

with the Big Show back(by the way he looks fantastic, about 430 now) WWE has a bunch of super heavyweights active and healthy....mark henry, BDV, Kane, taker, khali, and now Big Show....thats a lot o beef

Glad to see Big Show back and healthy then ever. Can't say the same for Big Daddy V though.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But we all know it easy it is for a future main eventer to lose his heat when it comes to these situations. I'm just very, very cautious of HHH and HBK when Wrestlemania rolls around.

I didn't see the PPV so I didn't see the supposed kick out from the Pedigree. But The Rock, Warrior(sadly), Taker, and HBK have kicked out the Pedigree too during their matches. So I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this that's all.

All of those guys mentioned are all top stars, so Jeff kicking out really elevates him.

I agree about a future main eventer losing his heat. But hopefully Jeff Hardy will win MITB. However, if Jeff doesn't win the title, I think this will be the biggest miss since Angle killed Joe's heat.

The fact that Jeff Hardy is over with the crowd should be an indication that he should get a WWE Title run.

either divorced or currently separated and waiting for the divorce to be finalized??

Sigh....Steel cage match between McMahon and Hornswoggle tonight.

CRAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"