The Wrestling Thread Has More Hype Than WrestleMania XXIX - - Part 92

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually liked that too. Makes him look like an even bigger heel. I still think it was a double sided thing though.

Oh yeah otherwise they wouldn't have put over HHH caring even more about the business than HBK, I just feel as a purely money driven killer Brock works great and it should be the route used when he feuds with Punk.

Thats because he's a natural a**hole and everybody sees it. Even beyond that its hard to undo 15 years of being a total b*stard as a heel. Even he's had to admit it in his chraracter.

Yep, as Dusty Rhodes told Foley, the guys that usually get over are the ones who's characters are truest to the real person.

Albertoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Del Taco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ADR's shirt..Except for"Viva Del Rio"

They are beating him like a piñata!

Zeb Colter & Jack Swagger Will Eviscerate The Wrestling Thread With CRUTCHES!

Jack&especially Dutch were stiff using the crutches,They actually smacked ADR hard with them

What on earth do they do backstage to get so damn sweaty?

Hey, Bones is finally over, let me check RAW quickl-

**** this ****, I'm done. Again.

Alright, live at RAW, and we've been graced by Hollywood Rust!

The section near me is booing. The guy next to me is booing Rocky and flipping the finger. Hilarious.

Oh god, Rock as President. Please, I don't need that ridiculous thought in my brain right now.

Both Cena and Rock are very boring tonight!!!!!!!!!

Alright, live at RAW, and we've been graced by Hollywood Rust!

The section near me is booing. The guy next to me is booing Rocky and flipping the finger. Hilarious.

This should be his new name. :D

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for President.

Kicking Candy Asses since 1987.

I actually liked Cena's promo tonight as I did last week during the Q&A,Pissed off&serious Cena is cool to me!!

**** I thought that promo was never going to end, so tedious.

Is Rocks's character in Pain&Gain a gay touch guy like Be Cool or..Just sensitive??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"