The Wrestling Thread is now nothing but recaps from last week - Part 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our intellectual savior!

Now I really wish it was just Cena vs Punk at Summerslam.

Personally, I would really like to see a nice long Punk-Cena feud. With the way the crowd goes back and forth when those two are in the ring you would think people would eat it up.

Personally, I would really like to see a nice long Punk-Cena feud. With the way the crowd goes back and forth when those two are in the ring you would think people would eat it up.

It feels so much like Rock/Austin and I think every generation needs feuds like this. Punk vs Cena at any WrestleMania would be pretty great.

I've been walking around like that all too, Brodus.

Broadus Clay is over. And Christian jobs again...

Big show is only in the match so he can eat the pin

Yeah, but still. Their chemistry is still good, even if they don't have a good feud backing them. Show really comes across as the third wheel.

If they allowed to cut loose on the microphone like they were a year ago, I'd love to see it. They had the best feud of 2011.

Sandows a throwback in the best kind of way.

The end to the tag match with Punk and Cena can be read in different ways and both are valid. I like that.

So...Lesnar beats up HBK and HHH makes the save tonight. Calling it.

WWE keeps retweeting PaulyD tweets... I can't brain now. I have the dumb.

I forgot to say this. In regards to the end of the tag match...poor Daniel Bryan. Didn't even look strong. :csad:

I agree Either Cena or Punk will pin the Big Show just so Punk or Cena doesn't look weak taking a pin.

Show gets pinned and whoever doesn't make the pin will say "I was never pinned, and I deserve a singles match" which will be in Night of Champions. WWE is kinda predictable at times.

Have Triple H and Rodddy Piper ever crossed paths in a segment in WWE? I can't really remember those two having much of anything to do with each other. I wonder how a promo would turn out.

I sure hope Big Show is the one to eat the pin

What is this I am reading, Christian and Bryan jobbing? *feigns surprise*

WWE keeps re tweeting Pauly D quotes. I can't brain now. I have the dumb.

"Come face to face with the beast incarnate..."

Paul Heyman's still got it. Man have I missed him!

I like how Heyman did that. Goad Michaels so he'd come out and Brock can make a public example. I guess HHH shows up at the llast minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"