Xbox The Xbox One - - Part 14

The retro scene is massive nowadays. I don't like unnecessary overcomplication, and a lot of modern games are much harder to pick up and play, but when they get it right they can give an amazing experience.
yeah. just look at some of the modern fighting games. not just the combos, but all of the various mechanics you have to learn. Sometimes it can make your head spin!

yeah. just look at some of the modern fighting games. not just the combos, but all of the various mechanics you have to learn. Sometimes it can make your head spin!
Oh yeah. Sometimes I just play the new fighting games with just the basic moves and timing. Long combos I find a bit boring too. A preprogrammed set of moves. I prefer using instincts over that. More fun that way.

Will you be able to get the Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Year 1 Pass separate or do you have to buy one of the $100 (or more) versions of the game? I've looked online and unless I'm looking for info in all the wrong places I can't find any info.

Will you be able to get the Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Year 1 Pass separate or do you have to buy one of the $100 (or more) versions of the game? I've looked online and unless I'm looking for info in all the wrong places I can't find any info.
Can you buy it through your Xbox? I would have thought so with it being digital. Check the extra options in the Xbox store when you type in the name of the game. If you have trouble I can look tonight too.

Can you buy it through your Xbox? I would have thought so with it being digital. Check the extra options in the Xbox store when you type in the name of the game. If you have trouble I can look tonight too.

last time I looked was 3-4 days ago and the only purchase options I saw was if you bought the Gold or Ultimate edition. I don't remember how it was exactly when looking at the Microsoft/Xbox store on the Xbox but on the Microsoft mobile site had a drop down menu and the only purchase options were the G/U edition. Again I haven't looked recently but I didn't even seen a purchase option from Gamestop's site.

I should point out I did buy the regular version of Ghost Recon: Breakpoint because I really don't have $100+ to buy a game with. All of the deluxe edition games I own were bought in sale for like half off.

Also when I was playing GR:B last night my item wheel froze and I couldn't switch items. Is this just a glitch or have I unknowingly locked it. I'm still hitting the wrong buttons when trying to do things so this very well could be on me and not the game. But at the same time I think I had a similar problem Friday morning which was fixed when I got killed. When that happened I couldn't change guns, open crates, use items or even open a door to complete the mission.

I just checked the Microsoft Store and I see the Year 1 Pass available for $39.99. So it should be available through the Xbox as well.

I just checked the Microsoft Store and I see the Year 1 Pass available for $39.99. So it should be available through the Xbox as well.

Thanks for the info. As for the issues I was having with Breakpoint I had to restart my Xbox to get the item wheel working. It also got rid of a server error I was getting when first starting the game.

now that PS5 is "official" for Holiday 2020 with more new details about the console, when do you think MS will announce more official details of Xbox Scarlett?

I'd think the upcoming XO19 event in London next month would be a good bet. They need to go big and wow everyone.

after a while of only having my Pro hooked up to my 4K set I hooked the X up to it to play some red dead 2 I forgot how awesome this and other One X games look on a 4K set

after a while of only having my Pro hooked up to my 4K set I hooked the X up to it to play some red dead 2 I forgot how awesome this and other One X games look on a 4K set
Yes, games really do look better on the X.

so, do we know how long the $1/MO Game Pass Ultimate deal lasts for?

and, what if I already have Gold that's good for another year and Game Pass that's good for another few months? How would signing up for the $1 Ultimate deal "stack" with your current subs?

so, do we know how long the $1/MO Game Pass Ultimate deal lasts for?

and, what if I already have Gold that's good for another year and Game Pass that's good for another few months? How would signing up for the $1 Ultimate deal "stack" with your current subs?

During the summer the Ultimate Game Pass would last to the end of your Gold plus one added month.

I wonder if MS will release any extra tidbits of info for Xbox 3 this year to counter the PS5 announcement buzz or something

so, I've been watching more vids of Microsoft Flight Simulator.

is it weird that I'm strangely more excited about this game than stuff like TLOU2?

Man! Game Pass is such a good deal!

Bloodstained and Rocket League were two "smaller" titles I had been eyeing to buy for some time now. But they're included with Game Pass! :)

good vid summarizing and previewing what's to come for Xbox Game Studios.

good vid summarizing and previewing what's to come for Xbox Game Studios.

Nice. I hope we get a bunch of great looking games revealed over the next few E3s.

now that PS5 is "official" for Holiday 2020 with more new details about the console, when do you think MS will announce more official details of Xbox Scarlett?

I'd think the upcoming XO19 event in London next month would be a good bet. They need to go big and wow everyone.
No idea when, but I’m liking what I’m hearing about both consoles.

Nice. I hope we get a bunch of great looking games revealed over the next few E3s.
hope we get a tease at this year's XO19 (in London). give us a tease now, then reveal more at next year's E3.

hope we get a tease at this year's XO19 (in London). give us a tease now, then reveal more at next year's E3.
Do you know when that is? I might go to it if convenient.

No idea when, but I’m liking what I’m hearing about both consoles.
think you are going to stick with Xbox next gen? think you'll buy a next gen console at launch?

think you are going to stick with Xbox next gen? think you'll buy a next gen console at launch?
I’ll definitely get the next Xbox console at launch. BC is all I need. Having at least one big new game like Halo Infinite will obviously help. I will think about PS5 too depending how far the BC goes. But it also depends if my friend upgrades straightaway as I can play exclusives on his if needed.

I’ll definitely get the next Xbox console at launch. BC is all I need. Having at least one big new game like Halo Infinite will obviously help. I will think about PS5 too depending how far the BC goes. But it also depends if my friend upgrades straightaway as I can play exclusives on his if needed.
it would be nice if MS could figure out how to build in full BC into Scarlett, so that it can play ALL X1, 360, and OG Xbox games.

of course, if PS5 can do FULL BC with ALL PS1, PS2, PS3, and PS4 games, that would be huge as well.

still, though, I think I'm only going to stick with one console next gen. And I'm not sure if I will buy one right away at launch.

If next Xbox continues to support Game Pass, offers ample multi-media functionality like the X1 (which I like), and gets backed up with awesome exclusives, then I'll prob stick next Xbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"