Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back on-topic, it seems from early reviews that T:TDW will suffer from a bit of the Iron Man 2 Effect, in that it will feel like a sequel for its own sake rather than really being a story that effectively advances the characters. The main plot sounds like a fairly generic sci-fi/fantasy plot with the fate of the Earth (again) at stake, with the fun of the film more in the "how" than the "what".

I loved the first Thor film and would love to see a more fantasy-based take on his universe, so I'm keeping my hopes up. I think it'll be a fun ride, but nothing spectacular. It would be great if it surprises me though.

All the early reviews have at least said Hemsworth and Hiddleston are great again as Thor and Loki, with the latter in particular worth the price of admission. But I really love all the characters in these films, even the supporting cast. The first film did an admirable job of ingratiating these characters to the audience, IMO, and I look forward to seeing their adventures continue. I find the Thor movies to be great light entertainment, in the best sense of the term.
Getting the leads right can get you a long way. Marvel has been near perfect in that regard.

Nah, nothing too bad. Just a bad sprain and I'm on some pain meds. I appreciate the concern.
Good to hear it isn't too serious. Get well soon.

I had Vicodin when my back was fractured......would have LOVED to see a Thor movie on them lol
You've seen Thor. But have you ever seen Thor on Vicodin!! :wow:

Take it easy everyone and remember, everyone are entitled to my opinion. :woot:

Mjölnir;27079951 said:

I see what you did there.:meanie:

Mjölnir;27079951 said:
lmao yeah yeah careful.

:more: yes but even Vikings didn't attack each other WITH the clan THAT often. :D
:lmao:

I now have this image of Rock walking into this thread like he is the Destroyer walking into a small New Mexico town.

And there you are, lying near death until Nolan sheds a tear to revive you.

:doh:
post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

:lmao:

I now have this image of Rock walking into this thread like he is the Destroyer walking into a small New Mexico town.

..... and I have this image of you sharing a heart shaped bed in a cheap motel with you know who. :o

I'm mortified.

I remember 2009-two weeks ago, way back when the Thor boards were so mellow.

I remember 2009-two weeks ago, way back when the Thor boards were so mellow.

Blame Marvel .... because they couldn't make a Nolan movie where the run time is long, Mal is the greatest supervillain of all time, and they didn't meddle in the director's vision. :o

..... and I have this image of you sharing a heart shaped bed in a cheap motel with you know who. :o

I'm mortified.

Blame Marvel .... because they couldn't make a Nolan movie where the run time is long, Mal's is the greatest supervillain of all time, and they didn't meddle in the director's vision. :o
At this point you are starting to overdo it and it isn't cool. I am civil to you. You might not like what I say, but I am civil. No need to be jerk about this.

At this point you are starting to overdo it and it isn't cool. I am civil to you. You might not like what I say, but I am civil. No need to be jerk about this.

Don't play innocent. Calling me a stalker is not civil in any sense of the word.

I'll tone down the sarcasm if you do.

Don't play innocent. Calling me a stalker is not civil in any sense of the word.

I'll tone down the sarcasm if you do.
Then stop acting like one. You brought this over TWS forum. Why? Because you can't help yourself?

Thank you, Darth.:)

I have a reaction to vicodin so im on Percocet at the moment. I've watched a few movies on them and its a very chill experience lol.
Strangest stuff I've ever been on when I had my Gal Bladder out 19 years ago was both Demerol and Morphine. It took almost a MONTH after for that stuff to get out of my system. lol Talk about some freaky visuals

Strangest stuff I've ever been on when I had my Gal Bladder out 19 years ago was both Demerol and Morphine. It took almost a MONTH after for that stuff to get out of my system. lol Talk about some freaky visuals
19 years ago. That means you could have possibly seen Pulp Fiction or Forrest Gump in theaters on Demerol and Morphine. :grin:

...because THAT was Coffee...with Dark world we SHOULD get a gif of Thor drinking Ale :D there IS a Bar scene.

The bar scene is most definitely in? Yes!

I am horrible with spoilers. I usually never can find what I am looking for, but in the search I almost always find out something I don't want to know. :funny:

19 years ago. That means you could have possibly seen Pulp Fiction or Forrest Gump in theaters on Demerol and Morphine. :grin:
Don't forget I grew up in the 60's and 70's. That 70's show was the Same years I was in High School. There was some messed up movies out there.
The LotR animated films were AWESOME back then, Exorcist I saw and Walked home at 10 pm lol talk about a freaky night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"