Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was entertaining but coulda' been better. My 17 yr old GF said it was good, tho. I'm 45.

orig-21038850.jpg

Having seen this film a few weeks ago, I finally got around to seeing it with a public audience I definitely enjoyed a lot more second time around. Amazing what kind a full house can do for the atmosphere of a film.

Having seen this film a few weeks ago, I finally got around to seeing it with a public audience I definitely enjoyed a lot more second time around. Amazing what kind a full house can do for the atmosphere of a film.

Ya, I had a real snoozer group .... IMAX doesn't quite pack the house the way the other showings do. At least around here anyway .... and sometimes it depends on the film (if it's collectively a massively anticipated movie).

That JT gif has straight up, murdered me son.

Loving to the new Marvel Studios logo btw. :up:

Yeah, it was neat while maintaining the essence of their awesome original logo and the fanfare is solid, fitting the overall, general tone of the movies.

Oh yeah I loved the new Marvel intro--really great!

The new Marvel Logo is awesome, I was thoroughly impressed.

yes good to see the logo although people still may not realize that the other Marvel movie properties that are not Marvel Studios films like ASM 2, X-Men DOFP have the almost same logo. This spring will be packed with Captain America: the Winter Soldier in April and then ASM 2 and Xmen dofp in the following month. The Cap 5 minute preview was killer too. Like seeing Thor TDW killing it at the box office.

:word: Glad to see you have returned BigThor..Did I overlook your review of the movie?
Saw it the second time this weekend and liked it even better..

Yes, good to see you back. If it's any consolation, I was also disappointed with TDW the first time I saw it. The common theme with a lot of people who felt that way is that the second time makes it seem much, much better. I totally agree. You should give it another shot.

Takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. Some Chick from one of the Malcos bullied another girl working at the concessions and now there's no friggin Passes to see movies in other theaters.
In other words I have to wait until Friday to see Thor 2!!!

my Son tagged me in this last night

zyx1.jpg

Takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. Some Chick from one of the Malcos bullied another girl working at the concessions and now there's no friggin Passes to see movies in other theaters.
In other words I have to wait until Friday to see Thor 2!!!
Vartha is losing the battle to see The Dark World. :csad:

Vartha is losing the battle to see The Dark World. :csad:
I'll see it one way or another Just ticks me off that people have to be ********s for no reason and think it doesn't effect anyone but the person their bullying like that.
People just don't THINK :doh::doh::doh:

I'll see it one way or another Just ticks me off that people have to be ********s for no reason and think it doesn't effect anyone but the person their bullying like that.
People just don't THINK :doh::doh::doh:
You kinda make it sound like the one being bullied doesn't matter all that much. :dry:

Too concerned with seeing TDW? :cwink:

yes good to see the logo although people still may not realize that the other Marvel movie properties that are not Marvel Studios films like ASM 2, X-Men DOFP have the almost same logo. This spring will be packed with Captain America: the Winter Soldier in April and then ASM 2 and Xmen dofp in the following month. The Cap 5 minute preview was killer too. Like seeing Thor TDW killing it at the box office.

The new and improved logo and music is called The Marvel Studios Fanfare. That implies that it will only be used on Marvel Studios films, while films produced by Fox and Sony will make do with the previous logo. The music is really epic and will be a great intro for the films going forward.

[YT]E_p0B6IS2Qk[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"