Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't that get undone by his going back in time? If that's the case, it wouldn't be canon anymore.

(Or do you mean to say you hope Amora would be Queen of Asgard :yay::yay:)

well it wasn't canon anymore, however, during that arc when he WAS king, Amora was his queen.

I know, Thor was still king. But when I think of King Thor, that is the arc that comes to mind :p

Oh, okay!

While reading the posts about Thor being king, I recalled that the Asgardians had convened an Althing at one point to elect a new king. (Vikings did that at their Things.) Looking it up, it looks like it might have been during the Simonson arc.

At the beginning of Thor1, Odin isn't naming Thor his heir and successor, he is naming him the actual king, with the implication that he himself would abdicate. He was stopped half a sentence short of doing it, of course, by the Frost Giant incursion. (But Thor thought it was a done deal).

So that caused me to wonder: if Odin doesn't get around to staging another coronation ceremony before his (supposed) demise, it might not be a sure thing for Thor to become king. Might they end up calling for an Althing?

It appears there will be some filming tomorrow at Greenwich Park. Someone spotted a trailer with 'Odin' on it, so hopefully we'll get some paps shots of Hopkins. Someone else on Twitter claim they also saw Kat Dennings' trailer.

It appears there will be some filming tomorrow at Greenwich Park. Someone spotted a trailer with 'Odin' on it, so hopefully we'll get some paps shots of Hopkins. Someone else on Twitter claim they also saw Kat Dennings' trailer.

Whaaaaaaaaa?!!?? Possible Odin and Darcy scenes?!?!?!?!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! :wow:

A little curious about Kat Dennings' trailer, since there will be a taping of 2 Broke Girls on the 13th.

Yeah I'm sure there are others actors' trailers there that haven't been spotted, or reported on Twitter. But the one about Darcy came from this:

Just seen the cast photo for @OfficialKat filming for the new Thor by spying through the directors trailers window! pic.twitter.com/PisqTrw4
https://twitter.com/beckydutt1988
A7bWzwRCcAITGOb.jpg

I read that as she saw the cast photo for Kat by spying through the directors trailer, so it sounds like there was a picture of her on his desk or something, but doesn't necessarily mean she saw a trailer there for Kat or that Kat will be there at all.

I am a student at greenwich university and filming has been taking place since friday the 9th november and will be completed late november. Not much to see at the moment, but i will keep you posted with what happens and anything i can see.

Can someone point me in the right direction of how to upload pictures to here?

I read that as she saw the cast photo for Kat by spying through the directors trailer, so it sounds like there was a picture of her on his desk or something, but doesn't necessarily mean she saw a trailer there for Kat or that Kat will be there at all.

Most likely the case...

I am a student at greenwich university and filming has been taking place since friday the 9th november and will be completed late november. Not much to see at the moment, but i will keep you posted with what happens and anything i can see.

You can upload pics on Imageshack.us, and then:

THank you!!! I was hoping this might mean we'll see a few pictures soon! I know you can link images when you reply but I think it has to be hosted somewhere else as far as I know...

More #Thor2 scenery arriving in #Greenwich pic.twitter.com/xfKrViFC
A7bJ1PxCAAEEzcH.jpg

@007Dantes Heard a rumour a couple of days ago, but confirmed by Security this morning. 'Lots of CGI' #Thor2

#Greenwich Looks like we have another 2 wks of filming #Thor2 starting Monday. No Helicopters this time though!!
A7VnKleCIAAcjhV.jpg

"Lots of CGI."

That's not typical Alan Taylor, so I'll be interested to see it.

Oh, okay!

While reading the posts about Thor being king, I recalled that the Asgardians had convened an Althing at one point to elect a new king. (Vikings did that at their Things.) Looking it up, it looks like it might have been during the Simonson arc.

At the beginning of Thor1, Odin isn't naming Thor his heir and successor, he is naming him the actual king, with the implication that he himself would abdicate. He was stopped half a sentence short of doing it, of course, by the Frost Giant incursion. (But Thor thought it was a done deal).

So that caused me to wonder: if Odin doesn't get around to staging another coronation ceremony before his (supposed) demise, it might not be a sure thing for Thor to become king. Might they end up calling for an Althing?

I really am not sure. I am thinking it will be more simple. However most likely Thor bbeing crowned will be a result of Odin dying, so I don't see Odin having another ceremony either.

I just want Odin to show that he is THE most powerful being in the 9 realms, I want to see him do something that seperates himself from Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Loki, and all those guys combined

Whaaaaaaaaa?!!?? Possible Odin and Darcy scenes?!?!?!?!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! :wow:

like the original rumors for thor 1....DARCY=HELA!?

"Lots of CGI."

That's not typical Alan Taylor, so I'll be interested to see it.

as am I

I've never been so excited by a big pile of fake rocks. Thanks MF and it will be great if you could make some filming reports, bootstrapwill. Hope there's lots of things to see.

SQUEEEE! Pictures! Yay!

Could that rocks picture be evidence of one of those big body slam craters that people were wanting to see in one of the Thor threads? Perhaps?

I know it's blurry, but I have a feeling that might be the stuntman again (who apparrently Hemsworth makes carry all his hammers for him. :p )

This film already seems to be promising more grand scale action sequences than its predecessor.

It was Hemsworth

tumblr_mddhv3lQs01qlqu5fo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mddgjdIXT21qbxmwio1_500.jpg

a24ce8442cc911e29f3f22000a1f978e_7.jpg

The last picture below, is that Hemsworth on the ground? And if so, are they shooting an actual scene from the film? Just thought that it would seem odd on why Thor would be wearing that jacket in that shot.lol

I actually think they're just rehearsing , could be wrong though
686269294.jpg

Ah, thanks for the info.

So it seems like Thor will be quite busy within this film, from fighting a war within the nine realms, to having to journey back to Earth and fend it from any invaders as well.

The last picture below, is that Hemsworth on the ground? And if so, are they shooting an actual scene from the film? Just thought that it would seem odd on why Thor would be wearing that jacket in that shot.lol

I dont think that's Thor on the ground, and it sort of looks like rehearsing to me at this point.

again so excited for some pictures! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back