Thor caption thread - Part 1

Hehehehehehehe, oh Thor & Coulson, such comedy gold...

34920519.jpg

...stare at his mustache and good luck will rub off... That sounds easy enough!

Sid_Hausman.jpg

Stare harder.

34920519.jpg

Oh I will Mr. Hausman. I'm going to stare until a tornado of swords and other sharp objects drops down upon Thor! Mwhahahaha!

Sid_Hausman.jpg

Fair enough.

34920519.jpg

HOURS LATER...

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

What in the....?! Is that a tornado made out of swords?!!!

What is my brother up to now?!

34920519.jpg

Sid_Hausman.jpg

Stare harder.

34920519.jpg

Oh I will Mr. Hausman. I'm going to stare until a tornado of swords and other sharp objects drops down upon Thor! Mwhahahaha!

Sid_Hausman.jpg

Fair enough.

34920519.jpg

HOURS LATER...

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Hahahahahahaha

34920519.jpg

Sid_Hausman.jpg

Stare harder.

34920519.jpg

Sid_Hausman.jpg

Fair enough.

34920519.jpg

HOURS LATER...

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

No matter time to show Loki how its really done!

A tornado made up of Frost Giants heads towards Loki

34920519.jpg

Loki: what in the name of the All Father is this?! A tornado of frost giants comes my way!

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: But wait there is more!! These frost giants think you are a female and they have not had a date in centuries.

34920519.jpg

Loki: A hole!!!

Anthony-Hopkins-Odin-Thor.jpg

Odin: I shall punish you! By sending you to a nice american town!!!:cmad:

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ODIN: "Argh... when are people going to realize that I'm NOT a pirate just because I'm wearing an eye patch?!"

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

THOR: "Don't ask me Dad, I'm fully dressed and people still call me a He-Man knock off despite my pre-dating him."

9bakjc.jpg

:: Disco music plays ::
-Boogie fever!!!

34920519.jpg

LOKI: I had to take over father's throne. Our people want a sense of continuity.

edwardnorton.jpg

NORTON: Hypocrite.

Last edited:

ODIN: "Argh... when are people going to realize that I'm NOT a pirate just because I'm wearing an eye patch?!"

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

THOR: "Don't ask me Dad, I'm fully dressed and people still call me a He-Man knock off despite my pre-dating him."

Good one Panthro! :awesome:

34920519.jpg

If I am to rule this universe, I cannot have you lanterns free to roam, thwarting my evil plans...

http://www.*****************.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/green_lantern_reynolds.jpg

You may have outsmarted your bro, temporarily, and let's admit, he's about as thick as the hammer he wields, but as for me, you'll never get the drop on me Loki Pokey. I'm far too clever to be outsmarted by a guy with two golden donkey boners for a headpiece.

34920519.jpg

Make fun of my costume all you want, but perhaps you should take a look at those feet of yours...I can see your toes, and all of your bones in those bony feet of yours...Hal!

http://www.*****************.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/green_lantern_reynolds.jpg

Oh, so you know my true identity. Am I supposed to be shocked...scared...blown away by your "superior" intellect? C'mon man, like it takes a genius to figure out who I am, wearing nothing to conceal my identity than a mardi gras mask. Unimpressed am I.

34920519.jpg

Whatever smartass. I'm tired of this pissing contest already. I'm going to kill you now!

Try it. I brought along my secret weapon. And no, I'm not talking about the all-powerful ring on my hand...

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!!!!!!!!!

home.jpg

Right hur com-padre! Mustache too!

TO BE CONTINUED...?

Last edited:
thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

THOR: You think I´m cool now, wait till you see me in The Avengers!

edwardnorton.jpg

NORTON: Oh yeah, rub it in my face, you cheap Fabio lookalike!

9bakjc.jpg

LOKI: Hah, I´m holding your hammer and I´m gonna shake it and shake it and make it spread the seeds of doom!
THOR: Huh, you may wanna rephrase that statement.
LOKI: Aw, crap.

Odin: I shall punish you! By sending you to a America!

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: No! Please! Do--Wait do you mean like New York City? Because if Thor
can make it there he can make it anywhere. It's up to you ol' New York. NEW....

Odin: No. It's in the west.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: You mean Vegas? YES. Thor will holler for the city of squallor! I shall amass a plethora of revenue on the tables and....

Odin: NO! You're going to a small town.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor:....How small?

Odin: Heh heh. You'll have to find out.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: Does it at least have a Starbucks?

Odin: I fear not.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: By Odin's beard, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And scene. That's a wrap.

Odin: I shall punish you! By sending you to a America!

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: No! Please! Do--Wait do you mean like New York City? Because if Thor
can make it there he can make it anywhere. It's up to you ol' New York. NEW....

Odin: No. It's in the west.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: You mean Vegas? YES. Thor will holler for the city of squallor! I shall amass a plethora of revenue on the tables and....

Odin: NO! You're going to a small town.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor:....How small?

Odin: Heh heh. You'll have to find out.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: Does it at least have a Starbucks?

Odin: I fear not.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: By Odin's beard, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And scene. That's a wrap.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Odin: I shall punish you! By sending you to EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thor: No! Please! Don't!

Odin: O, cease your tears you big baby! I'm making you fortuitously land right in front of Natalie Portman.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: Thor says what? This is awes....wait is this Natalie Portman Rap with Lonely Island Natalie Portman? Because my dick is scared of her.

Odin: No.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: What about V for Vendetta Natalie? I respect what she did for her craft and only she and Sigourney Weaver can pull off bald, but it still is not Thor's bag....

Odin: NO! It's Natalie Portman right before she filmed Black Swan.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: Ah, you mean before her Oscar winning performance? Her much deserved Oscar for a revelatory performance that cannot be discredited by disgruntled dance doubles with axes to grind?

Odin: Indeed. Aronofsky even went through and counted the seconds in a ratio with his editor and found she did 80% of the dancing. Everyone knows a 28-year-old actress cannot do pirouettes on their first try. Hehehehehehehe.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: :funny:

Odin: Okay....okay <wipes tear from eye.> Now, get out of here.

And scene.

Last edited:
2810.jpg

PEGGY CARTER: Oh my god, Steve. You're a modern miracle. You were a beanpole five minutes ago. How did you get so buff? How did you get so huge?

STEVE ROGERS: Well, you see Peggy--

Thor+Dr+Eric+Selvig.jpg

DR.SELVIG: STEROIDS!!! : )

evans+as+rogers.jpg

STEVE ROGERS: Not cool, friend. Not cool.

Odin: I shall punish you! By sending you to EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thor: No! Please! Don't!

Odin: O, cease your tears you big baby! I'm making you fortuitously land right in front of Natalie Portman.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: Thor says what? This is awes....wait is this Natalie Portman Rap with Lonely Island Natalie Portman? Because my dick is scared of her.

Odin: No.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: What about V for Vendetta Natalie? I respect what she did for her craft and only she and Sigourney Weaver can pull off bald, but it still is not Thor's bag....

Odin: NO! It's Natalie Portman right before she filmed Black Swan.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: Ah, you mean before her Oscar winning performance? Her much deserved Oscar for a revelatory performance that cannot be discredited by disgruntled dance doubles with axes to grind?

Odin: Indeed. Aronofsky even went through and counted the seconds in a ratio with his editor and found she did 80% of the dancing. Everyone knows a 28-year-old actress cannot do pirouettes on their first try. Hehehehehehehe.

thor-movie-leak-2.jpg

Thor: :funny:

Odin: Okay....okay <wipes tear from eye.> Now, get out of here.

And scene.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Brilliant!

I'd have used the various laughing emoticons but I don't think they'd fit with all the pictures already on here.

2810.jpg

PEGGY CARTER: Oh my god, Steve. You're a modern miracle. You were a beanpole five minutes ago. How did you get so buff? How did you get so huge?

STEVE ROGERS: Well, you see Peggy--

Thor+Dr+Eric+Selvig.jpg

DR.SELVIG: STEROIDS!!! : )

evans+as+rogers.jpg

STEVE ROGERS: Not cool, friend. Not cool.

Hehehehe, awesome!:awesome:

51-4.jpg

COULSON: "Say whatever happened to that Balder the Brave fellow? Wasn't he like your pal or half-brother or something?"
THOR: "Oh, I had to kill Balder. He kept giving me a look you see."
COULSON: "You killed him? Wasn't that a little extreme?"
THOR: "Nah, he'll get resurrected somewhere down the line. You know what they say, you can't keep a good Balder down."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"