Thor News and Pics Thread: Impending Super Bowl Spot Edition - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's for merchandise. All Iron Man products this year have "The Armored Avenger" under "Iron Man", too

so we'll get THE GREEN AVENGER for hulk, THE FEMALE AVENGER for black widow and THE SHOOTING AVENGER for hawkeye too?:woot::awesome::whatever::cwink:

More like The Stupid Avenger who Was Only an Avenger for One Issue for Hulk, The Commie Avenger for Black Widow, and The Carnie Avenger for Hawkeye. :hehe:

Anyway, those all look like artists' renderings. I'd kind of like to see more promos of the actual actors in costume.

More like The Stupid Avenger who Was Only an Avenger for One Issue for Hulk, The Commie Avenger for Black Widow, and The Carnie Avenger for Hawkeye. :hehe:

Anyway, those all look like artists' renderings. I'd kind of like to see more promos of the actual actors in costume.
Yeah me too Corpy. I want to see at least a few posters of the rest of the main cast.

4d643b612abab.jpg

Toot it and boot it Thor. Gettin' it in!

Seriously though, those are nice pictures. Can't wait for this movie!

It feels like an ugly picture of an attractive woman.

My ideal final poster:

Hand drawn like Star Wars and Indiana Jones.
-Thor on the left side wielding the Mjolnir.
-Odin on the right standing all awesome.
-Other characters like the Warriors Three, Idris Elba's character, and others below Thor and Odin in battle stances. Significantly smaller than Thor and Odin's sketches but they catch your attention.
-Rainbow Bridge action scene on the left, Destroyer scene on right.
-Loki, with large presence, over looking the whole poster from above using something like the one from the new promo.

THOR text above other warriors but below Thor and Odin.

Great idea, although I'd like for Thor to be in the middle of the poster (it's his film after all).

I think she's falling for him (no longer a crazy homeless guy) :cwink:

BigThor said:
Great idea, although I'd like for Thor to be in the middle of the poster (it's his film after all).

Technically that would be less interesting to the eye. Having things left or right of frame, i.e. following rule of thirds, makes for a more engaging photo than someone dead centre of frame. Having the way that was described would invite people to study it more closely rather than just glance at it and recognise it.

Technically that would be less interesting to the eye. Having things left or right of frame, i.e. following rule of thirds, makes for a more engaging photo than someone dead centre of frame. Having the way that was described would invite people to study it more closely rather than just glance at it and recognise it.

Maybe so, but I'd still rather see Thor in the middle (shrugs).

One of the first Iron Man posters was that style, and it had stark on the side rather than dead centre, and it was a great poster.

One of the first Iron Man posters was that style, and it had stark on the side rather than dead centre, and it was a great poster.

True, but we are talking about the "final poster".

Yes. It was in cinemas. I now have one on my wall.

Oh yeah, I think I know which poster talking about now.

How is that an ugly picture of Portman? (not that I'm crazy attracted to her, but she looks fine there)

Also, good to see a pic of Thor in costume on earth

Think it'd be cool if Kenneth Branagh cameoed as a character in Asgard. Seeing him in Othello really makes me want to see him in a similar environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"