Thor News and Pics Thread: Oklahoma Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Asgardians are the best of the bunch anyways. ive never been a huge fan of Herc myself so i can definately live without all those other deitys.

The Asgardians are the best of the bunch anyways. ive never been a huge fan of Herc myself so i can definately live without all those other deitys.

I feel the same way, Asgardians are interesting enough that they could just focus on them as the pantheon of the Marvel film universe.

Also, Herc has "run of the mill" powers so I don't see the point in using characters with powers similar to already popular heroes. That will only fuel the GA's idea that all superheroes are the same.

Last edited:
Everyone's ready for something really coool & special, um?)

Brand New Thor Promo

hthor2.jpg

This particular promo (as many others to come) will be used in all kinds of merchandise you can possibly imagine, starting 2011. Merry Thorsmas, everyone!

It would be cool to have the undoctored image of Thor like that wearing his helmet.

Brand New Thor Promo
hthor2.jpg

This particular promo (as many others to come) will be used in all kinds of merchandise you can possibly imagine, starting 2011. Merry Thorsmas, everyone!

Really interesting and different. I like that!

Brand New Thor Promo

hthor2.jpg

Cool, where did you find this???

Well, the sculpt, details & accessories in form of swapping wrists, Mjolnir & helmet = total WIN!

How much do Hot Toy's normally run price wise?

How much do Hot Toy's normally run price wise?
From $129-523 & more. Depends if the figure is new or not. My advice is to wait for 1 month or 2, when the figure comes out, so the hype will go down as the price of the figure.

DAYUM That may be too much for me.

Hope to heck Hasbro has the 12" for Thor. I mean Iron Man has a few 12" figures I don't see why not.

Hope to heck Hasbro has the 12" for Thor. I mean Iron Man has a few 12" figures I don't see why not.
Well, yes. They will have some 12inch Thor figures, but I think it will be like this way (in terms of sculpt, design, articulation, likeness & accessories):

1) Hot Toys Thor Movie Line
2) Hasbro 6inch Thor Movie Line (if it will be released, of course)
3) Marvel Select Thor Movie Line
4) Hasbro 3ich Thor Movie Line

The one thing I don't like about the Hot Toys even with the amazing Sculpt is the lack of joint movement. There's still only so many poses you can do with that figure.

RealIrOnMaN, where did you find that Thor movie promo picture???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"