Thor News and Pics Thread: Oklahoma Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
422a8bd1.jpg

1dd93e4c.jpg

Hot Toys rocks!

Gotta say this looks effin cool.

That figure looks awesome. Hopefully Cap looks cool as well. Ive always wanted these figures. Maybe next year I'll get the chance.

Hot Toys hasn't gone wrong yet, doubt they will with Cap.

Grrrrrrr.... Why the hell can't I have enough money for that beastly figure? :(

edit**

don't hotlink and don't link from CBM

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that officially signify that Thor can/will fly?!

Does that officially signify that Thor can/will fly?!

If that's official art (and it's more than good enough to be that), then I would say yes :yay:

daderade, where did that come from?

I don't think it's official, the hammer handle is longer than the movie version and the head of the hammer is shaped a little differently. But it is still awesome

Does anyone else get the impression that Loki is being built up as one of those tragic figures who becomes a villain by circumstances in this film?

I mean I remember reading a interview that Loki and Thor are supposed to be close at the beginning of the film, and that it's only because Loki finds out his true lineage, which I'm understanding to be a enemy race of Asgardians (The Frost Giants?), that turns him evil?

Or is there more to it than that in regards to his journey towards darkness?

i dont think so. i found it on a msg board. It just looks awesome

From $129-523 & more. Depends if the figure is new or not. My advice is to wait for 1 month or 2, when the figure comes out, so the hype will go down as the price of the figure.

As a Hot Toys collector I'd say do the complete opposite.

Hot Toys figures are always limited edition meaning one lot is made and they aren't reproduced. Usually they are cheapest on pre-order then once they are released they hike the prices up because those who haven't pre-ordered WILL buy the figures for the ridiculous prices. As they get sold obviously they become far rarer which eventually leads them to becoming crazy prices.

Regarding articulation it is far better in Hot Toys than Hasbro, they may be expensive but they are more than worth it. I don't regret changing from 6 inch and lower Hasbro to Hot Toys one bit.

As a Hot Toys collector I'd say do the complete opposite
Wait, so what you're saying is: pre-order the HT figure, before it's released & it will be cheaper? Am I right? Well, that's great then :awesome: Thanks!

Also, more Thor HT pics:

yeah, the cheapest time to pay for Hot Toys figures is the first couple months of release. I think the original TDK Batman & Joker were the only 2 exceptions I've seen where there was little interest after a few months because of the announcement of deluxe versions. So being a Hot Toys collector as well, you're best bet is to PO them or just make sure you get yours within a month or two after release.

Is that the same company that put out the Indiana Jones fig with real beard stubble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"