Thor News and Pics Thread: Oklahoma Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize this was coming out in IMAX until I saw the trailer today in front of Tron....IMAX 3D.

I'd watch a romantic comedy about Tony and Fandral competing for Pepper's affections, by affections I mean booty.

Avengers: Quest for The Booty of Pepper Potts

Last edited:
tumblr_ldl3jyQbNm1qeqo31o1_1280.jpg

Olly Moss did that poster. It's mostly for the cast and crew since a very limited run of 100 of these posters were made and only one person who didn’t work on the movie has one.

Oh, I almost thought it might've been something Mike Oeming made just for kicks because he's that much of a Thor fan. :D

As for the racist group, I immediately decided that I'm gonna watch Thor one extra time just to s*** on their boycott as soon as I heard about it. Morons. :facepalm:
Same. I'm officially rooting for Thor to break $300 million. I get the resistance to changing the race of a major character for PC reasons...but this?

Wow. They aren't going to like the photo I put in the Christmas card I sent them one bit...

ZB1s-1.jpg
Those homemade?? Nice!

Last edited:
I'm kind of waiting to see this "Mike Tyson" fighting style Hemsworth always brings up.

Olly Moss did that poster. It's mostly for the cast and crew since a very limited run of 100 of these posters were made and only one person who didn’t work on the movie has one.

It looks gorgeous tho it gives us a very different vibe for the movie. It almost looks a bit indie and stylized.

Wasnt digging the 3D in the trailer when I saw it in front of Tron: Legacy.
Still gonna see this. Just probably in 2D

I like the new poster, doesn't really fit the tone I think this movie will have, but cool nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"