Thor: Ragnarok The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - Part 13

Nice. Thor is so cool.

[YT]WgyLvy3pMpg[/YT]

Last edited:
I enjoyed this movie more than Guardians vol 2. Really loved Thor and Loki in terms of character growth but never know by the end of the film, the god of mischief may still pull one or two more tricks up his sleeve. Hela...was pretty much what i half expected to turn out and the other half being how she figures into all this. So it made me want more of her cause Cate's performance left quite an impression on me. Same can be said for Fenrir. I want to see more of him and the only thing that I would have like to see is a short scene or two of interactions between Hela and her precious Furball. Hehe :hrt:

Yeah, his lead roles outside of Thor have not been good. Best one was Rush, imo. He'd be wise to stick with Thor as long as he can because he's great for the role and it's great for him.

Evans has a had a slightly more interesting career outside of this but not amazing, either. Still, I could see him moving on first.

Yeah, I think Hems might need a better agent. Although I think it's been a combo of bad choices and bad luck. Doing In the Heart of the Sea probably seemed like a good move with how well Rush went, but it went a bit sideways.

He did Snow White before Thor came out, so Huntsman might have been contractual.

The oppertunity to work with Michael Mann on Blackhat, didn't work out. He was cast in a Spielberg film, but that was shelved. He met with Shane Black about Doc Savage, but that went to The Rock.

He is in Drew Goddards next film though, starts filming in January, Bad Times at the El Royale. So that looks like a good move. He also seems to get on really well with Waititi so maybe they'll continue to work together outside Thor.

:hehe:

[YT]F5kfaQKOp1g[/YT]

:funny::up:

Marvel Entertainment on Twitter.
Go see Marvel Studios' #ThorRagnarok in theaters NOW. Get tickets: https://fandan.co/2y9whuN

DNzvvTGVwAAptzp.jpg

Marvel Studios on Instagram.

marvelstudiosIt's Opening Night! The cast of #ThorRagnarok surprises a packed theater. Who's watching it tonight? @chrishemsworth @tessamaethompson @taikawaititi
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbD4txWnboA/?taken-by=marvelstudios

Chris Hemsworth
#ThorRagnarok is now in cinemas, so we decided to surprise some fans with a drop in last night! So awesome! Thanks to everyone for seeing the movie. The turn out and response is just amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me do this for a living.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbFYabrBZB-/?taken-by=chrishemsworth

Just out of curiosity are we to assume that [blackout]Sif is dead?[/blackout]

She's sort of in the film [blackout]during the play, just not Jamie Alexander, really not even Sif, but an unnamed Asgardian actress playing Sif[/blackout]

Just out of curiosity are we to assume that [blackout]Sif is dead?[/blackout]

She's sort of in the film [blackout]during the play, just not Jamie Alexander, really not even Sif, but an unnamed Asgardian actress playing Sif[/blackout]

Kevin Fiege said she is
off on a mission somewhere and certainly alive.

Won't find out until Thor 4(Hopefully) like 4 years down the road. Jamie should be available by that time.

Not sure if this is a spoiler, [BLACKOUT]but she might be stranded, depending on where she is, so we might never ever know.[/BLACKOUT]

Not sure if this is a spoiler, [BLACKOUT]but she might be stranded, depending on where she is, so we might never ever know.[/BLACKOUT]
Especially if she is depending on Heimdall to bring her back.

I enjoyed this movie more than Guardians vol 2. Really loved Thor and Loki in terms of character growth but never know by the end of the film, the god of mischief may still pull one or two more tricks up his sleeve. Hela...was pretty much what i half expected to turn out and the other half being how she figures into all this. So it made me want more of her cause Cate's performance left quite an impression on me. Same can be said for Fenrir. I want to see more of him and the only thing that I would have like to see is a short scene or two of interactions between Hela and her precious Furball. Hehe :hrt:

I agree though Guardians 2 is a close second. :)

Two Ragnarok cast members are among Hollywood's most 'cost-effective' actors according to new research, meaning they bring the most bang for their studio buck. Cate Blanchett is at #2 with $66.20 made for the studio for every $1 they pay her (just behind Samuel L. Jackson at #1 and with RDJ just behind her in 3rd) and Chris Hemsworth is at #7 with $32.25 for every $1 paid.

This was already one of the best ever years for CBMs BEFORE Ragnarok!

Saw the film again love it so much!! My initial score was a 8.5 but I'll go up to 9 now, it played much better the second time for me when I accepted it for what it is instead of what I was expecting.

Saw the film again love it so much!! My initial score was a 8.5 but I'll go up to 9 now, it played much better the second time for me when I accepted it for what it is instead of what I was expecting.

Same for me 2nd time. I think only Avengers and CW are beating it out for me at the moment from MCU movies.

It could easily be 3 years down the road.
Could be but I figure Dr. Strange will be the first Marvel Studios movie after A4. Spidey is a joint movie so I don't count it as just Marvel Studios. GOTG3 is the only movie announced by MCU after A4 because it was obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"