The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.
half of the city ( i guess) isnt supporting him anymore, he has enemies where ever he walks

Its Batman. Half the Gotham populace doesn't trust him regardless.

Surely Anne Hathaway's apparently great screen test is her achievement rather than Nolan's?
Nolan is the director. Her performance will be solely dependent on his abilities.

**** you, moron!

Can I get an infraction for flaming the Thread Manager?

I doubt it, the guy's got zero posts and a pretty bland username. Who is he exactly? And why close the old thread after 41 pages?

I doubt it, the guy's got zero posts and a pretty bland username. Who is he exactly? And why close the old thread after 41 pages?

It's the new way to make the board "less" laggy.

Every thread at 1000 posts is closed and a part 2 of the same thread is started.

Ah, well, that's...unfortunate.
In any case, what do you imagine Bane will have in the way of a theme?
With the grand, operatic nature of the soundtrack I'm curious as to what a world-travelling jail bird will have as his music.

Maybe something rag-tag, indicating various different cultures and lands, a mish-mash of different instruments working in perfect order.

DetectiveComics664-01.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, well, that's...unfortunate.
In any case, what do you imagine Bane will have in the way of a theme?
With the grand, operatic nature of the soundtrack I'm curious as to what a world-travelling jail bird will have as his music.

Maybe something rag-tag, indicating various different cultures and lands, a mish-mash of different instruments working in perfect order.

Well, if a lot of people here get their way, he'll be Talia Al Ghul's attack dog.

Yay.

The only good thing to ever come from Talia Al Ghul was Damian.

Talia is fine as an appendage to Ra's al Ghul's stories. But I don't think she is much more than that, personally.

I hate the idea of Bane being subordinated to her.

You have to quiver at all of the 90s product placement on that splashpage. Ugh.

The only good thing to ever come from Talia Al Ghul was Damian.

Damien gets a gigantic meh out of me.

I much prefer just Ra's himself.

Talia is fine as an appendage to Ra's al Ghul's stories. But I don't think she is much more than that, personally.

That's what'll happen.

Forgive me for my hyperbole, but this whole movie suffers if Talia is in it.

Bane will be her second in command, sent to destroy Batman.

Talia will go under an alias and be the love interest of the movie, in order to give the emotional "impact" of her inevitable reveal of her being the Daughter of the Demon later on in the movie.

And who knows WHAT will happen to Catwoman. An after thought after all that.

And then there's the baggage of the LoS trying to destroy gotham AGAIN, but instead of using Scarecrow and his fear gas they use Bane and his venom.

That freaking SUCKS.

Agreed completely.

If they had worked her into BB, I would have been able to stomach it. But Talia on her own? And in charge? Ugh. No thank you.

Oh, come on. Damian is great. You must have chuckled a little when he gutted Zsasz like a fish.

I didn't see that. I stopped reading comics after Secret Invasion and Batman RIP.

Partly because of money, partly because I didn't like the creative direction the big two were going in.

And is it just me or is it really funny that the board is JUST AS LAGGY as it has been before even with the new thread rule?

So funny.

Damien gets a gigantic meh out of me.

I much prefer just Ra's himself.

That's what'll happen.

Forgive me for my hyperbole, but this whole movie suffers if Talia is in it.

Bane will be her second in command, sent to destroy Batman.

Talia will go under an alias and be the love interest of the movie, in order to give the emotional "impact" of her inevitable reveal of her being the Daughter of the Demon later on in the movie.

And who knows WHAT will happen to Catwoman. An after thought after all that.

And then there's the baggage of the LoS trying to destroy gotham AGAIN, but instead of using Scarecrow and his fear gas they use Bane and his venom.

That freaking SUCKS.

That sounds like a fun movie.

To catch on TV.

I truly hope that Bane is a threat on his own. He's already been Poison Ivy's thug in that one awful movie, he doesn't need to be Talia's now. :whatever:

Bringing back Talia and the League is the same thing as bringing back the Death Star and Lex Luthor. It's not original.

or bringing back Shadow Moses, EVA as a milf, Naomi Hunter, etc.

...What?

**** you, moron!

Can I get an infraction for flaming the Thread Manager?

This post is gold, haha. :woot:

Oh, and add my voice the ones not wanting Bane as anybody's lackey in TDKR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"