The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want something anti climactic.

Sorry, wrong choice of words; I want something to turn my head around because Nolan is capable of developing pure awesomeness and shock my socks off in utter surprise! :woot:

"I AM BANE! THIS CITY IS MINE!"

*golfclub THWACK*

"Nevah."

AH AH AH AH STAYIN' ALIVE! STAYIN' ALIVE!

banelos10.jpg

--dk7

I can't believe that Talia prefers Bruce's suit to mine. - fancy Bane/Bateman

*grabs heart @ Bane in Armani*

That's damn epic sir.

Mistico, the number one pro wrestler in Mexico. Recently signed with the WWE.

mistico1.jpg

Mistico.jpg

I have reason for posting this other than the fact he looks cool as all hell and his mask/facial features look like a real life Bane/Hardy (sans the contacts of course).

Sorry man, but if Bane's mask looks anything like that I will saw my right hand off.

Didn't say it would/should look like that design/color wise.

Just for an idea of a good looking lucha mask looks in real life. I would hope Bane's mask isn't metallic gold/silver.

I think it shouldn't even try to to be 'lucha' looking; it would be a bit distracting and one of the reasons why Bane's outfit looks good in the comics but a literal translation would be silly..

While I somewhat agree about the mask I still think it should be somewhat "realistic fantastical" within the world Nolan created. The Joker was still relatively faithful to the comics minus the perma white but that didn't bother anyone at the end of the day really. He was still the insane & witty homicidal maniac with make up and dyed green hair he's always been.

For Bane they should respect his comic persona and aesthetic to a degree as well while adjusting certain aspects and history behind them rather than the entire look.

It would be neat if Bane played off the Jokers spread of chaos and choses to don a mask that is more of a clown homage instead of that of a"luchedor" mask.

Something akin to this:

Young-Justice-01x04-Drop-Zone-31.jpg

I liked how he looked in Young Justice, but I hated the portrayal; I don't blame Danny but man, it was trying waaay too hard to be Latino.

Bane is never that strong of a villain when he isn't somehow involved with Batman so they did good with what they were working with.

But yeah the look was pretty good I wouldn't mind something like that for TDKR at all.

Yep, DK7s latest batch of Bane manips essentially look like a movie adaption of Young Justice Bane.

AH AH AH AH STAYIN' ALIVE! STAYIN' ALIVE!

banelos10.jpg

--dk7

I know some people are really against Bane being in a suit, but this is something I honestly think would work really well in this world. Does he always have to be wearing a suit? No, of course not. Certainly not while he's whooping Batman's ass, but for the rest of the time I think he'll be dressed nicely. He's not going to be wearing a wrestling unitard or Ninja clothes out in public. Think of the other LoS members at Bruce's birthday. Great work DK7!

Sorry man, but if Bane's mask looks anything like that I will saw my right hand off.

+ 1, Im hoping the Bane we get doesnt look like he just stepped our of the ring with Nacho Libre.

And I love that some are opposed to Bane wearing a suit.
6 and a half foot tall mountain of man who wears a luchador mask, a unitard, and has tubes connected to his head? Sounds good.
Put him in a suit? Hell no!

I love the suits, it shows he's much more than just a brute.

I know some people are really against Bane being in a suit, but this is something I honestly think would work really well in this world. Does he always have to be wearing a suit? No, of course not. Certainly not while he's whooping Batman's ass, but for the rest of the time I think he'll be dressed nicely. He's not going to be wearing a wrestling unitard or Ninja clothes out in public. Think of the other LoS members at Bruce's birthday. Great work DK7!

I do like that, actually. He can just beat on Batman in a black tanktop and slacks. In at least one of the fights anyway. I think it'd be pretty cool. Hell, it'd probably look pretty cool if he even had suspenders. Something about dudes in business attire that kick ass that is so awesome to me. Must be the juxtaposition or irony of it.

Lmao @ selective reading comprehension.

I liked how he looked in Young Justice, but I hated the portrayal; I don't blame Danny but man, it was trying waaay too hard to be Latino.
Disagree. Thought everything about it was awesome. Especially the voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"