Supergirl Tyler Hoechlin IS Superman - Part 2

If Tyler Hoechlin cannot continue to play the role or they want to recast someone for the new show, I suggest Travis Milne for Superman, I think he can be Batman too.

Travis Milne
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2691819

MV5BMTYwMjIyOTQ5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTMxNzgwOA@@._V1_.jpg

tmilne2.jpg

s-rookie-blue-stars-travis-milne-as-chris-diaz-picture-id167360019

10463735_10152574094797188_297390353118910823_o.jpg

travis-milne-poses-during-a-photocall-for-the-tv-show-rookie-blue-picture-id115735804

travis-milne-attends-photocall-for-rookie-blue-during-the-51st-monte-picture-id127796188

As of now (2018), except "Smallville" and "Gotham" TV series:
- The latest Superman TV series was "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" 1993-1997 (it has been 21 years).
- The latest Batman TV series was "Batman" 1966-1968 (it has been 50 years).
How long the audience have to wait for new Superman/Batman TV series? DC Comics should make more movies for other characters instead of them, we have enough of Superman/Batman movies already, it's time for new Superman/Batman TV series.
Superman-_Batman_TV_Series.jpg

Kind of don’t see the point in having this and the Tyler thread. The Tyler thread went quiet for a long time. Just makes more sense to keep it all on one thread.

Me either....seems the talking points are the same.

Im starting to wonder on how Superman factors into this year's crossover since it has been revealed that the main villain for this year's crossover is Doctor Destiny.

On paper alone, he doesnt even seem like the type of villain that would require for superman to get involved.

Aliens and Super Nazi Armies invading Earth 1, I can understand. But Docot Destiny and his inmates from Arkham. Seems like Supergirl, Green Arrow, Flash, and Batwoman would be more than enough.

Im starting to wonder on how Superman factors into this year's crossover since it has been revealed that the main villain for this year's crossover is Doctor Destiny.

On paper alone, he doesnt even seem like the type of villain that would require for superman to get involved.

Aliens and Super Nazi Armies invading Earth 1, I can understand. But Docot Destiny and his inmates from Arkham. Seems like Supergirl, Green Arrow, Flash, and Batwoman would be more than enough.

Superman is going to be tagging along to work shadow Green Arrow and see how super heroism is really done. :o

He'll be hoping to pick up some tips to take back to Metropolis. That's why Lois is there too, to do an exclusive on "Superman learns from the best!" :o

Unless I missed it, they still haven't accounted for the mystery Kryptonian that they were casting for the crossover, though.

Unless I missed it, they still haven't accounted for the mystery Kryptonian that they were casting for the crossover, though.

First time that i am hearing about this. Has it been stated as to whether the mystery kryptonian is a villain or not?

With the announcements thay Mrs
Freeze and Doctor Destiny are going to be introduced in this year's crossover and how the latter's actions actually bring Kara, Oliver, and Barry to Gotham, it now seems very evident that the crossover will heavily focus on Batwoman (which i guess makes sense since her show is scheduled to debut next year).

I am just trying to figure out on how all of this connects with a mysterious kryptonian, let alone on why Lois and Clark get involved only now.

Though I wont lie, I had hoped that the story would feature something that would really give the likes of Superman and Lois something more important to do here.

First time that i am hearing about this. Has it been stated as to whether the mystery kryptonian is a villain or not?

With the announcements thay Mrs
Freeze and Doctor Destiny are going to be introduced in this year's crossover and how the latter's actions actually bring Kara, Oliver, and Barry to Gotham, it now seems very evident that the crossover will heavily focus on Batwoman (which i guess makes sense since her show is scheduled to debut next year).

I am just trying to figure out on how all of this connects with a mysterious kryptonian, let alone on why Lois and Clark get involved only now.

Though I wont lie, I had hoped that the story would feature something that would really give the likes of Superman and Lois something more important to do here.
No, they said this character is "ambiguous" so maybe not immediately a villain? But it was one of the casting calls the CW put out for the crossover, naming the character "Lon-El," which is obviously a fake name. Since it was calling for "open ethnicity" and is gonna be a recurring character after the crossover we were thinking it might be either Jax-Ur or H'el.

This Year's Arrowverse Crossover Will Feature A Mystery Kryptonian

The Doctor role mentioned first in that article is obviously the role they just cast, so the casting calls there are definitely legit. We'll probably get news on the Kryptonian casting soon, whether they admit it's a Kryptonian or not.

Last edited:
This crossover storyline may be where the doctor was experimenting on a Kryptonian, thus involving Superman, Lois, and Supergirl.

Well I hope this is the case. I would love to see a Superman TV show with Hoechlin and Tulloch.

And the two of them seem like they are leads for a TV show already. They don't seem just like bit players and occasional guest stars. The time is right to start developing and launching it. Let this crossover spawn the Superman show and not just Batwoman (which I'm not even excited about with Superman and Lois in the mix).

I'd love it if this were the case, but this reads like purely wishful thinking to me.

Maybe if there's enough demand, and people tweet about it or create Tumblr gifs, they'll cave and create a Superman show.

After all, Tumblr drives their other shows.:o

You know that nagging feeling that I had that kept telling me not to expect too much out of Superman's role in JL prior to its release?

I am getting that same vibe for his role in this year's crossover. I have been thinking about it lately. With the crossover taking place in Gotham, Batwoman being introduced to set her up for her own show, and with me being reminded that Tyler's Superman is still a character that exists as a supporting/special guest character for his more popular main star of a cousin in Supergirl, I do not think that he will really have much, let alone anything memorable to do that won't get lost in the shadows of everyone else before him.

I mean really, at the end of the day, it is kind of hard to get invested in a Superman who is a minor character in this universe since he will always have restrictions as to how far he can rise.

You know that nagging feeling that I had that kept telling me not to expect too much out of Superman's role in JL prior to its release?

I am getting that same vibe for his role in this year's crossover. I have been thinking about it lately. With the crossover taking place in Gotham, Batwoman being introduced to set her up for her own show, and with me being reminded that Tyler's Superman is still a character that exists as a supporting/special guest character for his more popular main star of a cousin in Supergirl, I do not think that he will really have much, let alone anything memorable to do that won't get lost in the shadows of everyone else before him.

I mean really, at the end of the day, it is kind of hard to get invested in a Superman who is a minor character in this universe since he will always have restrictions as to how far he can rise.
We share that fear, I've even thought that they kill him. I only dream of his own show.
Should not go roll the crossover ??
Alexandra Daddario & Tyler Hoechlin Hold Hands On Set of New Rom-Com Movie!

We share that fear, I've even thought that they kill him. I only dream of his own show.

It should also be noted that last night's season premiere of "The Flash" revealed, via future newspaper heading, that Superman does not even partake in the future crisis event that has been hinted since season 1 where Barry seemingly vanishes without a trace. All of thr major heroes, including supergirl and batwoman are listed as present but not Superman.

It should also be noted that last night's season premiere of "The Flash" revealed, via future newspaper heading, that Superman does not even partake in the future crisis event that has been hinted since season 1 where Barry seemingly vanishes without a trace. All of thr major heroes, including supergirl and batwoman are listed as present but not Superman.
The hype is down, I hope we're wrong...

What a shock herolee has a bad feeling and posts exactly what he’s already posted multiple times. :whatever:

What a shock herolee has a bad feeling and posts exactly what he’s already posted multiple times. :whatever:
I hope that it is the beginning of a long road for superman in the arrowverse, in the cinema I get tired of waiting and I prefer a series

Batman wasn't mentioned either, neither was Wonder Woman, Atom, (a) Black (or White) Canary, Firestorm and a whole bunch of other Heroes.

The lack of Superman doesn't specifically mean anything, especially as Barry's future is on Earth 1; Kara could have been visiting (or requested) whilst Clark/Superman remained on Earth-38.

Batman wasn't mentioned either, neither was Wonder Woman, Atom, (a) Black (or White) Canary, Firestorm and a whole bunch of other Heroes.

The lack of Superman doesn't specifically mean anything, especially as Barry's future is on Earth 1; Kara could have been visiting (or requested) whilst Clark/Superman remained on Earth-38.

Well truth be told, we do not know if the personas of Batman and Wonder Woman even exist within the Arrowverse.

We know that there is a Bruce Wayne on Earth 1, but no mentions of his Batman persona being around.

In regards to the Legends, well last time that I checked, Firestorm is no more due to Martin's death. And the Atom is still the bigger name and more of a traditional hero than White Canary.

Alexandra Daddario has appeared with most of the Superman actors Henry Cavill, Tyler Hoechlin and Matt Bomer (he voiced Superman in animated movie and played Superman in a commercial and was a fan favorite to play Superman) Give her a role in a DC movie !

MV5-BMTYw-Nz-I2-MDEw-MV5-BMl5-Ban-Bn-Xk-Ft-ZTgw-Mz-Mw-ODYz-Nj-M-V1.jpg

alexandra-daddario-tyler-hoechlin-hold-hands-on-set-of-new-rom-c.jpg

alexandra-daddario-kate-white-collar-02.jpg

Well truth be told, we do not know if the personas of Batman and Wonder Woman even exist within the Arrowverse.
There's (at least) 39 different Earth's out there, I'd think it a little short sighted if there was no Batman or Wonder Woman or even Aquaman within any of them. We know Atlantis at least exists on Earth 2, though we don't know whether it's above of below the water, nor do we know whether Arthur exists on that Earth.

We know that there is a Bruce Wayne on Earth 1, but no mentions of his Batman persona being around.
True, but the Elseworld story is taking place on Earth-38, not Earth-1, so the question should be whether Earth-38 has a Batman. It's been hinted at before by Wynn, though it's possible when he's referenced a caped crusader or 'Clark's Friend' he's actually been referencing Batwoman. I do believe (in one of the promotional images) there's a building in the background that has the Wayne logo, so Bruce Wayne (or at the very least, Thomas Wayne) exist on Earth-38.

Evidently, DC/WB aren't being as strict with their characters at the moment; they're allowing Batman in both Gotham & Titans. I figure we'll get him in the Arrowverse before long too, it's just a matter of which Earth he's from.

Alexandra Daddario has appeared with most of the Superman actors Henry Cavill, Tyler Hoechlin and Matt Bomer (he voiced Superman in animated movie and played Superman in a commercial and was a fan favorite to play Superman)
She certainly seems to like her Kryptonian's ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"