Supergirl Tyler Hoechlin IS Superman - Part 2

I’m now starting to think black suit Superman is from the same Earth as Amell/Flash and Gustin/Arrow and that Clark & Lois on the farm are probably from Supergirl’s Earth, aka the Superman we know. If those alternate versions appear in episode 2 of the 3 part crossover. This may explain why Lois isn’t in Part 2.

I really hope that two of them have chemistry and that Bitsie Tulloch proves me wrong about her acting ability (she was the weakest link on Grimm), because if it turns out well, I think we will be getting a Superman show for sure. /fingers crossed

Can you imagine them playing Smallville’s theme song during the crossover?

We must have Superman and Lois’ son Superboy Jon Kent.

As for a Superman TV show, I’d say now is the best time with Henry Cavill out and WB not pursuing further Superman movies.

I agree that anything Superman that is reported in the crossover will get more buzz than Batwoman or anyone else. After all he has plenty of starpower and buzz. I hope both Superman and Lois will recur in Supergirl’s 2nd half of the 4th season.

I wouldn’t doubt that Superman would return to TV in his own series at somepoint but not sure about on the CW. They are retooling that Metropolis series for the DC streaming service so maybe they’ll end up turning that into a full fledged Superman show.

I wouldn’t doubt that Superman would return to TV in his own series at somepoint but not sure about on the CW. They are retooling that Metropolis series for the DC streaming service so maybe they’ll end up turning that into a full fledged Superman show.
I'd still imagine it'd be like other shows named after a city/planet, the hero isn't who he is at this point in time. I'd be amazed if Superman is a regular let alone the lead on Metropolis.

I would take the news of a Superman show from FandomWire with a grain of salt. I can see WB considering doing a Superman tv series on their streaming services and it wouldn't surprise me if Metropolis gets scrapped in favour of a Superman show.

My fancast for Lex on this show:

Daniel Gillies
elijah-the-originals-daniel-gillies-featured.jpg

I'll accept Michael Rosenbaum though:
latest

And now comes word Lex WILL be coming to Supergirl: 'Supergirl' will introduce Lex Luthor in season 4

They’ve got Clark, Lois and Lex now, it’s starting to get easy to see them back door casting for a Superman spin off.

Okay, I really do hope that we get a Superman TV series later down the line with Tyler because I do not want both Lois and Lex to be wasted on Supergirl's show, let alone being written in a way where Kara is propped up at their expense.

So with Lex Luthor coming to Supergirl now, it makes us wonder if we will be getting a Superman show after all.

If we hear news of Perry White being cast, along with Martha Kent, then we'll really have to start to wonder if there's a Superman show in the works.

Who should they cast in these two roles?

It seems to me that there are many signs that they are thinking about doing a series, but Umberto Gonzales the mayembe affirms flatly that it is not happening, and I pretend ... Who is the one to affirm such a thing in this way and if so much credence? do you think?

It seems to me that there are many signs that they are thinking about doing a series, but Umberto Gonzales the mayembe affirms flatly that it is not happening, and I pretend ... Who is the one to affirm such a thing in this way and if so much credence? do you think?

His nickname is Eh Maybe, so we can never be too sure of what he says. It's always a "hmm, perhaps."

His nickname is Eh Maybe, so we can never be too sure of what he says. It's always a "hmm, perhaps."
And I do not say that the other rumor was true only that I prefer to stay with the signals that are there and not in what one or the other says

We must have Superman/ Lex Luthor, Lois Lane/ Cat Grant, and the Lane family at some point in the 2nd half of Supergirl's 4th season.

Can a mod just merge the two Superman threads, seems pointless having two
Yeah, I was giving that other thread a chance to forge its own identity but it does indeed seem to be covering the same ground. Merged.

Yeah, I was giving that other thread a chance to forge its own identity but it does indeed seem to be covering the same ground. Merged.

Cool, hope you don’t think I was trying to police or anything. Just seemed like a pointless thread to me.

No worries, you’re right. I’ve been thinking about doing it for a bit now, just hadn’t gotten around to it lol.

Glad we will have the Superman of Earth-38!!

Glad we have BOTH SuperCousins! And Oliver!Flash. (That's Benoist's stunt double in the Supergirl suit, but that is definitely Hoechlin in the Superman suit.)

You're probably wondering who the man in the oversized gray suit is next to Hoechlin. Some are speculating this is Daniel Cudmore (Colossus in the X-Men films) [EDIT: Not Gridlock as I posted last night. Via CanadaGraphs, he's playing
an Amazo
]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back