Supergirl Tyler Hoechlin IS Superman - Part 2

I don't think it's flattering on Gustin either. The material may be better, but design-wise I find it to be a complete downgrade compared to the last suit.

I don't think it's flattering on Gustin either. The material may be better, but design-wise I find it to be a complete downgrade compared to the last suit.
Now that I’ve seen it in action, I totally agree.

I agree, I thought the last suit was the one. Looked practical but also enough like the comic version. This ones like a cosplay suit unfortunately.

I found out from the Canadagraphs that produce a gallery for this that they're fighting Amazo.

Last edited:
Man, that Flash suit is not one bit flattering on Amell.

True, but it’s much more flattering on him than it is Gustin.

I agree, I thought the last suit was the one. Looked practical but also enough like the comic version. This ones like a cosplay suit unfortunately.

Honestly, all they really had to do after changing the background of the lightning logo to white was fix that ugly ass belt (which they STILL haven’t done). I thought the last costume was an eyesore.

That hair...:hrt:

Oh yeah, he has great hair.

The black suit looks awesome. I can't wait to see it onscreen.

I'm starting to think black-suited Superman is either Superman-Prime or Injustice Superman!!

I'm starting to think black-suited Superman is either Superman-Prime or Injustice Superman!!

Which begs the question, how would you guys feel to see Flash (Oliver) and Green Arrow (Barry) be the ones to take him down? Would that be believable for everyone? Or would it only make sense if they receive help from Kara as well?

Which begs the question, how would you guys feel to see Flash (Oliver) and Green Arrow (Barry) be the ones to take him down? Would that be believable for everyone? Or would it only make sense if they receive help from Kara as well?

Likely the latter with help from Supergirl if they take down black-suited Superman together. I don't like the idea of anyone of them alone to do so as I want black suit be presented as a threat to the heroes.

And we'll be seeing yet another version of an Arrowverse hero.

Get ready for the return of...the 1990s Flash, played by John Wesley Shipp!

Put money on them facing down black suit Superman there. Man this is gonna be the best crossover of them all.

So another group of heroes facing Superman who is evil or made evil again? Why not make Supergirl evil and have these heroes face her?

tg9P6kU.gif

[
So another group of heroes facing Superman who is evil or made evil again? Why not make Supergirl evil and have these heroes face her?

Until we see the episode we don’t know I’m speculating. Even if so I’m down for it when it’s something like this against a team of heroes.

She was evil last crossover.

Oh yeah. Also Supergirl has that Russian Supergirl this season too. I’m wondering if this black suit Superman will have been tricked by the anti monitor and that’s why he’s bad. Him redeeming himself at the end would make him a different take on the Evil Superman.

Or one affected by Black Kryptonite. Which could be the case given this...

Ah, good. Last year's crossover saw Supergirl Vs. Overgirl. Now it's Superman's turn!!

If this battle is the result of the Black Kryptonite, this may be a preview of how Supergirl will deal with her counterpart in Russia later in the season.

Ah, good. Last year's crossover saw Supergirl Vs. Overgirl. Now it's Superman's turn!!

If this battle is the result of the Black Kryptonite, this may be a preview of how Supergirl will deal with her counterpart in Russia later in the season.

I don’t think this Superman is the same Superman as the one in the red & blue. But you could be right.

Superman Black's reaction upon learning on how his DCEU counterpart is currently doing.:o

for.png

It looks like Superman Black is reading his own version of the Book of Rao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"