The Dark Knight What We Know So Far

Lecter would never do such a thing
Yeah, Lecter doesn't kill indiscriminately like the Joker does. Whenever he kills somebody, he has a reason for doing so. Most of the people that he kills are bad, so he's something of an anti-hero IMO.

I hope that unlike Hannibal, the Joker remain originless. Just the manifestation of pure evil born from Gotham's nightmares. Like in Batman # 1, thankfully often referenced by Nolan.

Honestly I prefer bkey's thread. It is just on the first page, and just much more informational then the old one. Especially now that we have some small new tid bits.

I would keep this thread open.
Just ignore turtlefocker. He's a glory hound:whatever:

What I know so far is that I'm very bored.

thats a lotta plot in2 one movie, this sucker had better be close to the two and a half hour mark!

I think they are planning to cut it in half like Kill Bill. TDK episode 1 and 2.

hahaha yeah right. Poor old Nolan wouldn't be left alive. Although there was a suggestion/rumor that they might be shooting segments in anticipation for the third movie. Jeez can u guys think how much longer we are actually gonna have to wait untill the whole plot of the three flicks is wrapped up? 4 yrs? Hope I dont die before then.....

Unless you are the same age as your post count you should be alright.

Haha, at 68 he could have 4 more years in 'em. But it does make you more careful, crossing the street, having sex with strangers etc. Some of you will have to stop smoking. :yay:

Haha, at 68 he could have 4 more years in 'em. But it does make you more careful, crossing the street, having sex with strangers etc. Some of you will have to stop smoking. :yay:
Lol.:woot:

BTW, this thread seems like a good place to ask (instead of making a whole new thread). What do we know about the score? Are Zimmer and Newton-Howard together in the studio, writing it?

I believe Zimmer and Newton-Howard are working on it together again. I imagine they are working on it right now, and there will be some brand new music (hopefully) in the upcoming trailer.

Hannibal rising was so bad.
i thought the book had it's moments, especially in the begining, but then i also tried to distance it from the other lecter books as much as i could while i was reading it

:ninja:

Yeah, Lecter doesn't kill indiscriminately like the Joker does. Whenever he kills somebody, he has a reason for doing so. Most of the people that he kills are bad, so he's something of an anti-hero IMO.

I think that Joker always has a reason for killing as well. It may appear to a sane person that he's killing indiscriminately, but there's always a reason; no matter how small or how mind-boggling, there's always a reason.

Here's something that just came to me:

We know Batman gets a new suit, and we know the Tumbler goes boom. We've seen Batman in his new suit riding the Batpod.

Question: when does Batman get the pod?

Can someone find the set report in which someone talked about the Tumbler going boom? I think that if we can get a hold of that, we can approximate where in the movie the change happens.

Here's something that just came to me:

We know Batman gets a new suit, and we know the Tumbler goes boom. We've seen Batman in his new suit riding the Batpod.

Question: when does Batman get the pod?

Can someone find the set report in which someone talked about the Tumbler going boom? I think that if we can get a hold of that, we can approximate where in the movie the change happens.

The tumbler explodes during the Joker chase, but emerging from the flames, comes the Bat-pod--because it was in the Batmobile the entire time. :ninja:

The tumbler explodes during the Joker chase, but emerging from the flames, comes the Bat-pod--because it was in the Batmobile the entire time. :ninja:

That's what I was thinking. . . . :ninja:

I'm trying to figure out how the whole batpod in the Batmobile thing works, because I don't see it happening if the design is the same as in BB, but of course they can easily change that to suit their purpose.

Knowing me, I will probably forget all of that spoilers stuff by July and its probably for the better that I forget it.
I dont want to ruin the movie for myself but I just couldn't resist reading it either.

Oh wait, the Batpod emerges from the Tumbler? How's that supposed to work?

That was worth a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"