• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight What We Know So Far

Lecter would never do such a thing
Yeah, Lecter doesn't kill indiscriminately like the Joker does. Whenever he kills somebody, he has a reason for doing so. Most of the people that he kills are bad, so he's something of an anti-hero IMO.

I hope that unlike Hannibal, the Joker remain originless. Just the manifestation of pure evil born from Gotham's nightmares. Like in Batman # 1, thankfully often referenced by Nolan.

Honestly I prefer bkey's thread. It is just on the first page, and just much more informational then the old one. Especially now that we have some small new tid bits.

I would keep this thread open.
Just ignore turtlefocker. He's a glory hound:whatever:

What I know so far is that I'm very bored.

thats a lotta plot in2 one movie, this sucker had better be close to the two and a half hour mark!

I think they are planning to cut it in half like Kill Bill. TDK episode 1 and 2.

hahaha yeah right. Poor old Nolan wouldn't be left alive. Although there was a suggestion/rumor that they might be shooting segments in anticipation for the third movie. Jeez can u guys think how much longer we are actually gonna have to wait untill the whole plot of the three flicks is wrapped up? 4 yrs? Hope I dont die before then.....

Unless you are the same age as your post count you should be alright.

Haha, at 68 he could have 4 more years in 'em. But it does make you more careful, crossing the street, having sex with strangers etc. Some of you will have to stop smoking. :yay:

Haha, at 68 he could have 4 more years in 'em. But it does make you more careful, crossing the street, having sex with strangers etc. Some of you will have to stop smoking. :yay:
Lol.:woot:

BTW, this thread seems like a good place to ask (instead of making a whole new thread). What do we know about the score? Are Zimmer and Newton-Howard together in the studio, writing it?

I believe Zimmer and Newton-Howard are working on it together again. I imagine they are working on it right now, and there will be some brand new music (hopefully) in the upcoming trailer.

Hannibal rising was so bad.
i thought the book had it's moments, especially in the begining, but then i also tried to distance it from the other lecter books as much as i could while i was reading it

:ninja:

Yeah, Lecter doesn't kill indiscriminately like the Joker does. Whenever he kills somebody, he has a reason for doing so. Most of the people that he kills are bad, so he's something of an anti-hero IMO.

I think that Joker always has a reason for killing as well. It may appear to a sane person that he's killing indiscriminately, but there's always a reason; no matter how small or how mind-boggling, there's always a reason.

Here's something that just came to me:

We know Batman gets a new suit, and we know the Tumbler goes boom. We've seen Batman in his new suit riding the Batpod.

Question: when does Batman get the pod?

Can someone find the set report in which someone talked about the Tumbler going boom? I think that if we can get a hold of that, we can approximate where in the movie the change happens.

Here's something that just came to me:

We know Batman gets a new suit, and we know the Tumbler goes boom. We've seen Batman in his new suit riding the Batpod.

Question: when does Batman get the pod?

Can someone find the set report in which someone talked about the Tumbler going boom? I think that if we can get a hold of that, we can approximate where in the movie the change happens.

The tumbler explodes during the Joker chase, but emerging from the flames, comes the Bat-pod--because it was in the Batmobile the entire time. :ninja:

The tumbler explodes during the Joker chase, but emerging from the flames, comes the Bat-pod--because it was in the Batmobile the entire time. :ninja:

That's what I was thinking. . . . :ninja:

I'm trying to figure out how the whole batpod in the Batmobile thing works, because I don't see it happening if the design is the same as in BB, but of course they can easily change that to suit their purpose.

Knowing me, I will probably forget all of that spoilers stuff by July and its probably for the better that I forget it.
I dont want to ruin the movie for myself but I just couldn't resist reading it either.

Oh wait, the Batpod emerges from the Tumbler? How's that supposed to work?

That was worth a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"