John Carpenter's The Thing (1982)

Dreamcatcher (2003)

Batman Returns (1992)

Good day for snow movies. :cwink:

Batman-1989-Front-Cover-42491.jpg

10/10

Still my favorite film, still my favorite Batman

:up:

Yeah, how much I still wanted to see Kilmer in a perhaps at least a decent contemporary thriller, this just left me meh. Not completly awful, but very meh. Sorry Val, I know you were Batman (and Jim Morrison, in Heat and other cool characters), but nah..

John Carpenter's The Thing (1982)

Dreamcatcher (2003)

Batman Returns (1992)

Good day for snow movies. :cwink:
Great list. And God only knows how s*** scared I really got as a kid watching The Thing like 30 years ago..

Anyway, this flick turned up on the telly tonight.

a5ozI3E.jpg

Frequency (2000)

Lots of years (well, 13 years I guess lol) since I last watched it. If you can buy the premise of the film, it's a pretty cool and entertaing thriller/slightly sci-fi/drama flick.

The Dark Knight Rises

Yeah, how much I still wanted to see Kilmer in a perhaps at least a decent contemporary thriller, this just left me meh. Not completly awful, but very meh. Sorry Val, I know you were Batman (and Jim Morrison, in Heat and other cool characters), but nah..

Yeah, I liked where it was heading near the beginning but as you said it went into 'meh' territory.

The thing that my wife and I found kind of funny was that
it turns out he was the guy who killed the little girl. Usually in a revenge film like this, the guy really is innocent.

Yeah, I liked where it was heading near the beginning but as you said it went into 'meh' territory.

The thing that my wife and I found kind of funny was that
it turns out he was the guy who killed the little girl. Usually in a revenge film like this, the guy really is innocent.
Oh, forgot about that. Yeah, that was kinda an unespected twist. But unfortunately it didn't help the whole experience IMO. Once again, sorry good old Val..

'The Expendables 2'

Not enough Van Damme in this movie.

The Amazing Spider-Man:

Very entertaining, but felt rushed and that it needed a little more time for character.

Please no more Spider-Man origin stories or reboots after this one! Excited for part 2 though!

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Superman The Movie (1978)

rosemarys_baby_zps46cea2f5.jpg

Green_For_Danger_zpsaf9ab47b.jpg

Maskofd_zps7f089da2.jpg

lady_from_shanghai_zps31c20ec4.jpg

As you can probably tell, I've been enjoying my spring break.

the_crow.jpg

The Crow
I couldn't make necessary jokes this time
7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members