• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Which Comic Book Movie in 2013 are you most looking forward too?

Since Superman didn't throw a single punch in Superman Returns some of us want to see that MOS won't follow the same path. Supes is a ridiculously over-powered character, but at least they've given him villains he can physically fight in this one. It's well over a year since principal photography started on MOS, so they should have many effects sequences ready to be included in a trailer.

If the Comic-Con trailer is any indication, the CGI/SFX should be polished by now. So the first full-length theatrical trailer should be set to go. Hell, WB could release the trailer with Twilight if they wanted to, but I wonder if the score is finished.

After the debacle that was SR, the MOS trailer needed to wow and for me it didn't. Slow and boring =/= epic. It wasn't helped at all by the use of a recognizable piece of music from The Fellowship of the Rings, taken from that movie's most somber scene. It was a dirge, which gave the trailer a downer feel. We should come away from a trailer for an action movie feeling energized and eager to see more, not depressed and weighed down. Hopefully the first full trailer will have more to offer.

Eh, I disagree. Man of Steel's teaser was perfect in setting the tone for the film. The symbolism also helped create an inspiring atmosphere. I don't know how you found it to be depressing, quite honestly. I perceived the teaser to be sentient and uplifting while showcasing Superman's humanity flawlessly.

The proceeding trailer will be more action-packed though. It's Zack Snyder, after all. I'm expecting a very physical Superman with heavy Sci-Fi elements.

Strangely enough, Man of Steel. I'm cautiously looking forward to what it's going to be; whether it can be a success or a failure with the slightly incongruous team that is behind it.

IM3/MOS. Can't wait for both. I really hope they don't screw the pooch with Superman this time around. Looking forward to Michael Shannon giving us a (hopefully)truly evil/formidable Zod

IM3/MOS. Can't wait for both. I really hope they don't screw the pooch with Superman this time around. Looking forward to Michael Shannon giving us a (hopefully)truly evil/formidable Zod

Cheater. Can't pick both. :cmad:

^Ha ha

I wonder if the poll results will start to differ once we start getting full trailers, wouldnt surprise me in the slightest in all honesty.

Priority
  1. Man Of Steel
  2. Iron Man 3
  3. The Wolverine
  4. Thor 2

Three Superhero movies that have heroes who have ability to Fly (Iron Man, Superman, Thor).

It would be interesting to see which movie has the best flying shots.

1. Man of Steel
2. Iron Man 3
3. Thor 2
4. The Wolverine

Dont care about the rest

That comic-con footage for MOS was just amazing, simply amazing, cant wait to see what they come up with for the trailer.

I have been disappointed with flying effects they have used for Thor so far.

Three Superhero movies that have heroes who have ability to Fly (Iron Man, Superman, Thor).

It would be interesting to see which movie has the best flying shots.

Yep. This is something I'm excited to see too. Iron Man always gets fantastic flying shots, but Superman is the king of flight so he should have some really good shots.

I think they definitely will.

Yeah it would be very surprising if it didnt. To be fair Marvel/Disney's marketing since TIH has been very good, Fox is always good with their marketing as well were as the likes of WB and Universal are very mixed, we'll see how it goes, should be interesting.

MOS then The Wolverine then IM3

but MOS is #1 priority it has too many great things going for it

from director,producer,score,sfx,cast,etc.

I like how many votes are for Man of Steel
I hope it's finally the Superman movie I look forward to see, something amazing

^I only hope all of the anticipation is found unwanted. I just cant see it being bad though after the teaser and then especially the comic-con footage.

IM3 for Black & RDJ reuniting.
Thor:TDW for Taylor & Rodat teaming up.

Cautiously optimistic:
MoS

Very Cautiously Optimistic:
The Wolverine.

I'll more than likely end up seeing SC2 & KA2, but I'm not really excited for them.

^Personally I loved SR but still really looking forward to MOS, I hope we get an amazing, epic and lasting Superman movie because the character deserves it.

And judging from the teaser and CC footage, it looks like we are going to get that.

I didn't like SR. It was very underwhelming and Lex Luthor was too campy.

For me:
1. Iron Man 3
2. Thor 2
3. Man of Steel
4. The Wolverine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"