Who do you want to see as Captain Marvel? - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed why does no one take that into account when making these manips?

Also, Carol's alien space suit that she got from the Kree shouldn't look like Earth military flight suit. I really hope that's not what we're getting.

This.

I think this will be something like Starlord, where they'll take minor inspirations from the comics but for the most part overhaul the costume.

Whatever it is, I trust the MCU concept artists in making Carol's costume look better. They've proven themselves time and time again.

Since when did Carol get an alien space suit from the Kree?

The suit is based on Captain Marvel l and he is an alien so...

We're definitely getting an announcement at CC.

Also, Carol's alien space suit that she got from the Kree shouldn't look like Earth military flight suit. I really hope that's not what we're getting.

I think that's right and "if" we're right, Larson is a wrap.

Off the Blunt and on the Larson bandwagon are we??? :oldrazz::cwink: Makes me think about that old "Who's Next" album.

I'm cool with it too.

Based on. Doesn't mean the suit she actually has is alien in origin. It just looks similar to Captain Marvel's second costume.
Except her suit behaves the same exact way Mar-Vell's does and seems to be made out of some kind of alien nanotech. How else do you explain it materializing on and off her whenever she needs it to?

Except her suit behaves the same exact way Mar-Vell's does and seems to be made out of some kind of alien nanotech. How else do you explain it materializing on and off her whenever she needs it to?

I guess it'll be what the designers and writers say it is, but I'd love to see some kick @$$ Kree warrior suit on Carol/Brie. :woot:

I think for Carol's suit they'll probably use something along the lines of the tech behind Peter Quill's helmet.

Either that, or the film will simplify the suit as being merely something Carol wears.

She uses a portion of energy she's absorbed to change her costume. Your idea sounds like a plausible explanation for her minor molecular control ability in the comics. It's not a military uniform, not really... but an advanced Kree space suit. Since Kree or a highly militarized culture, you're kind of killing two birds with one stone.

I think for Carol's suit they'll probably use something along the lines of the tech behind Peter Quill's helmet.
I would like this. Quill's helmet comes from a little gadget he's always wearing behind his ear. Carol would need something like that if they go this direction - I say make it the Hala star. When not activated, it just looks like a pendant of some sort. Mar-Vell can give it to her (and say it's only coded to his DNA, which now means hers as well. Sort of a way for him to literally "pass the torch" so to speak). Then she activates it and the suit materializes around her. And if you want to differentiate between their costumes so that hers isn't the exact same as his, you could just say she flips it over, so the color scheme is reversed or something. Or since she's connected to it she can molecularly alter it to suit her tastes, I dunno lol.

Probably just unstable molecules. Storm has the ability to cause her costume to magically appear too and this was prior to alien tech.

Larson's going to be at the WB panel hours before the Marvel panel.

Larson's going to be at the WB panel hours before the Marvel panel.

Just waiting on Marvel to announce Brie Larson as Captain Marvel.

Replay.jpg

Aw man, I'm trying desperately not to get my hopes up, but this makes it difficult, lol.

Oh man, something good is gonna happen at that panel. I can feel it... in my bones.

I would like this. Quill's helmet comes from a little gadget he's always wearing behind his ear. Carol would need something like that if they go this direction - I say make it the Hala star. When not activated, it just looks like a pendant of some sort. Mar-Vell can give it to her (and say it's only coded to his DNA, which now means hers as well. Sort of a way for him to literally "pass the torch" so to speak). Then she activates it and the suit materializes around her.
Why does that sound familiar...

Hala Star Power, Make Up!

tumblr_mxprs8WD9m1qgm8obo1_500.gif

Pretty Guardian Captain Marvel.
And I'd be perfectly ok with it. :o

Last edited:
Why does that sound familiar...

Hala Star Power, Make Up!

tumblr_mxprs8WD9m1qgm8obo1_500.gif

Pretty Guardian Captain Marvel.
And I'd be perfectly ok with it. :o
LOL what is that? Last time I made that suggestion someone had the exact same response but with a gif from Sailor Moon. Is that what this is too? I've never seen that show but considering I've gotten two responses like this the two times I've posted this idea, I'm guessing it's too similar. Though for the record I was suggesting it would form around her in the exact same way Quill's helmet does, not like...whatever is happening up there. :oldrazz:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's another Sailor Moon gif, specifically from a transformation scene. XD

LOL what is that? Last time I made that suggestion someone had the exact same response but with a gif from Sailor Moon. Is that what this is too? I've never seen that show but considering I've gotten two responses like this the two times I've posted this idea, I'm guessing it's too similar. Though for the record I was suggesting it would form around her in the exact same way Quill's helmet does, not like...whatever is happening up there. :oldrazz:
And here I though I was being so clever and original. :o Yep, as doink already said it's another Sailor Moon gif.
But all kidding aside, I'm a fan of the alien costume idea and I really do like your take on it. I sure wouldn't want it to appear out of nowhere.

Plus I think the costume materializing out of the Hala Star would make for a pretty neat visual.

Last edited:
just as long as the costume isn't some green lantern CGI-bulls**t
it can form around her, that could be cool, but then it has to be practical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"