who is savitar !?

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by WeatherWizard99, Mar 9, 2017.

1. TheGearMan Hero

Speaking of Eobard being in two places at once...
    You know, Eobard's "speed mirage" explination never really sat well with me. Sure, it works when Reverse Flash was beating up "Wells," but then when he leaves to fight the Flash, does he really want to be bouncing back and forth between seemingly injured "Wells" and mid-fight Reverse Flash?

And the hologram tech was destroyed, so he couldn't have just made a holographic injured "Wells." Besides that, if he did do a holographic "Wells" then wouldn't everyone notice when they rushed to help him and tend to his wounds?

Does anyone know of a possible explanation that's better than these?

2. zenith16 Registered

that why cisco found the hologram projector (which wasn't destroyed BTw it malfuntioned that day. but wasn't destroyed) on the engine of his speedster force field container device. Eobard didn't do it all completely with his speed powers / mirages , when eddie and joe tried capture him. and when Cicso confronted Eobard with that on Christmas well.. you know why he was killed cisco

but eobard used more then his powers, there was tech involved initially . well I guess I was one of the few that picked it up. they showed cisco find the project and it showed up in front when joe and eobard had their talk in the diner .

I put it up already it's also on their wiki of his profile as you see.

but as to his injured self that was just him. he managed to beat him self up for all to find that wasn't holographic. just himself in the suit of Reverse flash was .

I think everyone didn't want to move after the rest of the cops were killed. they all waited til he left all out of fear. that's a good enough reason they they didn't rush to fake wells which he was posing as at the time.

#277 zenith16, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
  3. zenith16 Registered

ok for those you that want to know when cisco found out about the holograhic projector it was in season 1 Episode 14 called/titled "Out of time " of march when barry balled the second weather wizard. the first one died and they are twin brothers. And this was the very first time Barry time Traveled

the holograhic projector was on the engine of the force field container. It's facing to the holographic eobards left. the hologram turned on and cisco face when he saw it. this was during joe talk with Eobard posing as well in diner and eobrad asked joe about his wife and his ring.

4. TheGearMan Hero

How come everybody can see Savitar now? Remember when only Barry and Wally could see him?

5. mqg96 Registered

Since he got out of the speed force on 3x15 "The Wrath of Savitar" everybody is able to see him. So for Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, Joe, and Julian their first time seeing Savitar was on the Star Labs camera when he escaped the speed force. When Savitar was trapped only speedsters like Barry, Wally, and Jay Garrick were able to see him, and maybe his acolytes too but I'm not sure.

6. zenith16 Registered

just a reminder cisco saw him too mostly due to his psionic powers and I think Caitlin saw him on occasion next to julien. some how savitar was able to pisonically project him self . which speedster aren't capable of . and I'm wondering how he was able to do this . that the one major thing that isn't explained at all. compared to the rushed stuff that wasn't explained properly

7. Mike Murdock Registered

Is it just me or are they using the two timelines of Savitar extremely fluidly? The whole premise is that fighting Savitar led to the creation of Savitar (through time remnants) who got locked up in a speed force prison to come back and want revenge, which led to them fighting Savitar.

But this Savitar isn't the one who gets locked up in the speed force prison, it's the earlier Savitar (from his perspective) that does. But everyone talks about how they stopped this Savitar by locking him up, which is what led to his creation. But I don't get how they can have it both ways. If Barry creates time remnants to defeat this Savitar, what does he do with the time remnant who becomes Savitar?

8. Avenging Angel We have unfinished business.

My wish for the next season is that the writers steer away from travel.

9. mqg96 Registered

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this epic soundtrack :woot: especially the ending part when the reveal is about to happen, which sounds like a twisted version of the Flash theme mixed with Savitar's music.

[YT]PcIDGom5d1M[/YT]

10. TheRedWraith Registered

Don't be a dick to him and thus erase evil Barry from existence.

11. zenith16 Registered

h mmm I just had this really insane and wild idea they keep show when ever frost orther called savitar "Barry" he get mad and freak on them and really push's that's not my name. hmmm it mean he has a name of his own and some how I don't think it's savitar. and that was that weird when barry lost his memory and he asked why don't used the name bart?

Oh lord no they didn't that mean's we're gonna see the character impulse cause writer did some thing annoying again with throw name of cool character the fan base want to see on to thing / character those names should be on. and now he's villain. sigh

12. Wildcard Cataclysmic Titan

Just thought about something...did they ever even explain how Savitar's face got scarred? Did I miss something or did they actually forget to explain that little tidbit?

13. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

That's what I was thinking. And now they'll never get to explain it since he's gone. A simple line would've sufficed.

14. souNdwAve89 Registered

15. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

But that's not where Savitar came from. He came from the time remnants that Barry would've created in the final battle, which never happened in the end.

16. mqg96 Registered

Yeah the time remnant from season 2 died creating his own pulse to stop Zoom from destroying infinite earths. His body disintegrated painfully. It was a reference from "Crisis on Infinite Earths". The writers wouldn't make Savitar the time remnant from season 2 otherwise that would destroy his purpose of making a sacrifice for the multiverse.

17. Wildcard Cataclysmic Titan

I kept expecting someone to either ask or for him to mention it but...nothing. The writers really did miss out on a chance to truly make this angle a great one.

He might as well not even have had the scars to begin with.

18. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

They had their chance when someone referred to his pizza face. He could've replied saying how he got that.

19. Wildcard Cataclysmic Titan

They had many chances they didn't take. They couldn't explain the scars but they were sure to shoehorn a Two-Face reference into the finale. So weak. :o

20. zenith16 Registered

oh yeah Cisco did say that after gypsy saved him.

21. TheGearMan Hero

I just remembered being a few episodes into season 3 and thinking, "Man, I'm so glad they haven't mentioned the time remnant thing. I'd be happy if they just forgot that power existed."

Hah.

Also, kinda funny how Savitar proclaimed he was "the Future Flash," but couldn't stand to be called Barry.

22. Avenging Angel We have unfinished business.

I honestly feel like we are never going to get the answers from Savitar's prime agenda or his partner, Killer Frost. What was "her business" I wonder? What was the other thing he needed besides Iris to die?

23. TheGearMan Hero

They just shoehorned that in at the last second by saying the Black Flash's only weakness was cold, and that was the reason she was there.

24. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

They should make Savitar the big bad in the Flash movie. We can spend the whole movie trying to guess who he is only to find out at the end that he's simply the Future Flash/ Barry the time remnant, just like in Season 3 of the TV series. :o

If that was the case, and Eobard Thawne is such a genius, then why didn't he get Captain Cold to freeze the Black Flash in Legends of Tomorrow? He could have even recruited him from the timeline earlier instead of running scared from him all that time. His problems would've been solved much earlier.

25. Kirmit Big Green Machine.

I prefer the comic origins of Savitar, he didn't need to be someone related to the team, like the past 2 evil speedsters, he could've just been someone obsessed with the speed force.