Who WON'T see this movie in the theatre?

I won't be seeing it because reports are showing it to be exactly the same as the leak, as many of us said it would be.

I don't understand how people on here can say that that actor nailed Gambit???...well, different strokes I always say.
He did great for what little he had to work with IMO.

What was so bad about him? My only gripes with Gambit are the accent which i think could have been better and the clothes, which have nothing to do with Taylor.

You're covered. I bought two extra tickets just for you and Fatonie (SP?) because you tipped your hand. Countering cheaters is money well spent.

Here are your tickets...

Wolverine%20Tickets.jpg

They'll be torn and collected but no one will use them. These seats will have your names on them at midnight tonight.

What I want to call you I won't since I don't want to get another infraction or banned.

I do have to say though, you can bring up as many speeches as you want that you have the money to spend so why not but what it all comes down to is you should get a life.

LOL at the fact that you call posters like me and FatTonie cheaters! Cheaters at what??? This isn't a game, it's real life involving an outlet of entertainment that I don't feel is worth my money so am going to give it to a movie that I have already seen and think deserves my money more. At least I'm not being a thief and sneaking in.

At least I'm not being a thief and sneaking in.
If you consider a theft sneaking in, then it is to pay for one movie while entering another. In the first case, you should be stealing, in the second case, you are stealing and giving the loot to someone else :)

If you consider a theft sneaking in, then it is to pay for one movie while entering another. In the first case, you should be stealing, in the second case, you are stealing and giving the loot to someone else :)

Actually...no.If I were a thief I wouldn't pay at all which would be ripping off the theatre. I wouldn't do that so I will be paying for the theatre's services by buying A ticket.

Actually...no.If I were a thief I wouldn't pay at all which would be ripping off the theatre. I wouldn't do that so I will be paying for the theatre's services by buying A ticket.
But about about the money that should go to the people that made the movie you are watching? you take their money and give it to someone else...

This all is taking your idea of sneaking in = stealing, for argument's sake. I, myself, don't give a damn :)

But about about the money that should go to the people that made the movie you are watching? you take their money and give it to someone else...

This all is taking your idea of sneaking in = stealing, for argument's sake. I, myself, don't give a damn :)

As other people have brought up in past topics and conversations before this one...the people who made this film all get paid up front, excluding the studio heads who get that percentage from overall BO. So no, I am not taking away anyones paycheck/money when it comes to the actual creative film makers.

As for studio heads and their BO money, well technically I can't take that away unless I went into a sold out show anyways. But then since someone who did pay for Wolverine would be seatless I would probably get booted if they checked tickets. Basically, if I go into a non sold out show regardless if I paid for a Wolverine ticket or not there would have still been empty seats. By seeing the film when the showings aren't selling out and paying for another film's ticket I'm not taking the seat of a potential audience member who did pay for a Wolverine ticket.

What I meant earlier by 'sneaking in' was someone who doesn't pay at all and for example has a friend open the exit doors for them to get in. I would never do that.

I voted on not seeing this movie, reason is when i heard this was the same as the workprint and perhaps even shorter? But yeah i am atleast loving the video game of this movie. ^^

Are you against Robin Hood or something?:woot:

I love watching people try to justify Piracy, or sneaking in to movies they don't pay for.

I mean, it's not a big deal, but don't pretend you are doing something righteous or morally right.

You're covered. I bought two extra tickets just for you and Fatonie (SP?) because you tipped your hand. Countering cheaters is money well spent.

Here are your tickets...

Wolverine%20Tickets.jpg

They'll be torn and collected but no one will use them. These seats will have your names on them at midnight tonight.

Alright...this is HANDS down the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever read on any forum, EVER. Who the hell would do something so incredibly lame...and just down right slimey. Goddamn....:dry:

A So no, I am not taking away anyones paycheck/money when it comes to the actual creative film makers.

The creative people make the movie, but there's millions of great movies made that you never see or hear about.

The studio execs make it possible for you to see in a theatre near you. All that work and organization is deserving of your ticket money if you want to see the movie.

I love watching people try to justify Piracy, or sneaking in to movies they don't pay for.

I mean, it's not a big deal, but don't pretend you are doing something righteous or morally right.
Not paying for a Fox movie IS morally right. :woot::hehe:

Not paying for a Fox movie IS morally right. :woot::hehe:

We have a deontological vs. consequentialist argument going on here.

Deontology says every individual action we take should be morally justifiable in its own right. So sneaking into a movie is wrong no matter what.

Consequentialism says the ends justify the means. If not giving Fox your money for the movie produces the most total "good," then it's ok.

On this one I'm going to say **** deontology because Fox really shouldn't be rewarded for mediocrity.

Exacly. I think i've only DLed one other movie, and that was Rob's Halloween...only because I couldnt get to the theater that weekend, and I wanted to see it. Not saying it was right....but I had my reason.

Only reason I download and Watched Wolverine, was to...in a way, say **** YOU to Fox, and watch a movie I was interested in, without paying for it. So really, Wolvorigins, is the only flick I pirated happily.

Even though I didnt technicly pirate it....cuz I dont have it. I just watched it on the internet.

smh at anyone displaying they hold grudges against a studio. How stupid.

I never said nor do I consider it to be righteous or morally right.

Technically, not morally but technically what I plan to do isn't 'right' but it's not stealing since I'm still paying for A movie ticket. My previous post explained perfectly in regards to going to a non sold out show how Fox wouldn't be necessarily losing money since I wouldn't be taking an actual Wolverine ticket holder's seat.
smh at anyone displaying they hold grudges against a studio. How stupid.

What the hell is smh?

Exacly. I think i've only DLed one other movie, and that was Rob's Halloween...only because I couldnt get to the theater that weekend, and I wanted to see it. Not saying it was right....but I had my reason.

Only reason I download and Watched Wolverine, was to...in a way, say **** YOU to Fox, and watch a movie I was interested in, without paying for it. So really, Wolvorigins, is the only flick I pirated happily.

Even though I didnt technicly pirate it....cuz I dont have it. I just watched it on the internet.
I like giving people who think pirating is right a hard time, but if it's something like this, it's really not a big deal, and I certainly don't care.

The only time I think piracy should be harshly punished is if you are selling piraced movies, or making money off of your piracy in some other way.

Consequentialism says the ends justify the means. If not giving Fox your money for the movie produces the most total "good," then it's ok.
The most total good could be also not paying and not watching it... you don't give them your money, and you don't watch a money so worthless of a ticket...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"