Who WON'T see this movie in the theatre?

Important:

I want to explain that the "don't mind Fox and the quality/respect to the material" isn't an insult, it just means that the voters of this option want to see the movie, regardless of the respect Fox has had with this movie and X3; you just want to see XO: Wolverine in the theatre. There isn't a problem about that, it is respectable.

It wasn't a bad comment from me, really. It simply means what it means. :cwink:

Dude, this whole thread is about trashing the film. The title is "who won't see" and so is your voting ballet. If you don't see this you have good taste in film, if you do see it you have bad taste in film... It doesn't matter what you intentions are. And i'm not trying to be mean, but it's kinda blunt. And all because somebody says that they have seen the film and we are supose to believe him because he said so? It's just that this forum is kinda pointless, when you got another forum that has voting for "who will see the film"...

I don't like when people put reasons on the end of yes or no. If I don't go to see it in the cinema it won't be for the reasons you provided so I can't vote

mmm, I understand.... of course some people won't see it for other reasons... (like money or so...)

but I created this thread to discuss about accepting Fox work or not, he.

I hope you understand it.

It would have been good to clearify on what you were trying to say. Be more specific, we can all understand hatred of fox.

Dude, this whole thread is about trashing the film. The title is "who won't see" and so is your voting ballet. If you don't see this you have good taste in film, if you do see it you have bad taste in film... It doesn't matter what you intentions are. And i'm not trying to be mean, but it's kinda blunt. And all because somebody says that they have seen the film and we are supose to believe him because he said so? It's just that this forum is kinda pointless, when you got another forum that has voting for "who will see the film"...

What the fans dislike isn't only the running time, there are other things too, like the treatment of some characters, like Deadpool, you know?....

This is a general discussion about Fox latest work with the X-men, not just about this film.

don't see this thread with negativity for the wolverine supporters.

We are talking about Fox, and teaching them a lesson, although some users see this idea stupid; but we all have to respect everyones opinion.

This thread is about this, I hope everyone respect it and this little discussion ends here, hehe.

See u. :cwink:

Last edited:
I can sort of understand making excuses for Fox but this is just too out there.

Don't mean to be rude but people like you are the reason why undeserving people get into public office.

I'm not saying lying is a good thing. But I can see and understand why he did it.

And i'm not American so i'm not any reason for undeserving people getting into office. :D

I wont be watching it at the theater. I attempted to sit through the work print, but 40 minuits in i realised i was watching such a poorly shot, paced, written, put together movie that i presumed it was a very, very early rough cut of the film. Was gonna wait for the finished version with the added material...ha...i'll catch it on DVD when one of my freinds buys it.

Oh, and the reason i wont be watching it has got nothing to do with Rothman/Fox - Singer managed to make 2 very good X Men films for Fox, even though he was underbudgeted and had to put up with the ******ed execs at Fox.

It's got to more to do with the simple fact i just think the film will be a dissapointment for me.

Last edited:
Me. I wasn't going to see this film in theaters anyway. The workprint was just a nice gift for me.

I have not seen the leak and I will not be seeing this in the theaters. Should it come on HBO or something in the next couple of years, I might give it a view then. I've seen three Wolverine movies already. Not in a terrible rush to see a fourth no matter who's in them.

i'll see it in a theater simply because my friend works in one and i can go for free.

I havent watched the workprint...

With that said, I may still NOT see this movie. Am I the only person who feels this way? From day one this movie looked like a mess. No offense to Hugh Jackman and crew, but just from the trailers you could tell this was on-par with Daredevil, not Dark Knight/Iron Man.... then when news rolled in on what it was about... the storyline... and cast.... it became more of a mess. The movie, just from watching the trailer, obviously has too many characters, too many superheroes, making it less about Wolverine... it looked loud and dumb, with more action than character/storyline... some of the action scenes just looked cheesy (Wolverine exploding and flying up to land onto the helicopter).... yeeeeah... well, even without having seen the work print, I knew this movie was going to be on-par with Daredevil or a Ghost Rider... not as bad as an Electra, but definitely no Dark Knight.

I hear what your saying GregComicFan.

When you mention how it has too many superheroes/characters, it was the same thing and one of the many problems with X-3.

It's Fox trying to get all the fanboys excited to give it good word of mouth and go see the film. "ZOMG, look this movie has so and so in it, as well as a dozen other known mutants in X-men lore...it's going to kick ass!"

Basically what they did this time was do what they wanted to do most likely from the beginning, name it after X-men's most bankable character. Then throw in "X-men origins" into the title to justify in a half assed way throwing in so many other mutants that literally where not needed.

yes, I hated that, using Gambit and Emma in this movie, when is supposed to be about "Logan" origin, "his" origin, not the origin of Scott, Emma, Gambit, Storm?... and more.

This movie should have been called only "Wolverine". General audience know who he is, they already watched three movies with him as the main character.

I was against the idea of making this spin off since the first day I heard about it. Mostly b/c the film trilogy titled X-Men already looked like Wolverine based films!!! I also don't wanna see this b/c Wolverine is way to overexposed hands down.

I'm going to see it and I don't care what anyone says. I have not seen the leaked version. I do not have a lesser taste in movies/art because I am willing to give it a chance before passing final judgement. This question is rather condescending.

Same here. I'm just not going to pay for a Wolverine ticket but pay for another movie's.

Don't worry, I'll buy you a ticket...:cwink: Thanks for the heads up.

I'm going to see it and I don't care what anyone says. I have not seen the leaked version. I do not have a lesser taste in movies/art because I am willing to give it a chance before passing final judgement. This question is rather condescending.

Nice post. I agree 100%.

I hope someone bumps this thread after Wolverine crosses the 200 million domestic mark and laughs at all the unreasonable fanboy whining.

Important:

I want to explain that the "don't mind Fox and the quality/respect to the material" isn't an insult, it just means that the voters of this option want to see the movie, regardless of the respect Fox has had with this movie and X3; you just want to see XO: Wolverine in the theatre. There isn't a problem about that, it is respectable.

It wasn't a bad comment from me, really. It simply means what it means. :cwink:

lol seriously...
i didnt know what to pick at first

Nice post. I agree 100%.

I hope someone bumps this thread after Wolverine crosses the 200 million domestic mark and laughs at all the unreasonable fanboy whining.
You can buy me one too then:woot:

Nice post. I agree 100%.

200million isn't guaranteed if the movie gets bad reviews. Word of mouth could hurt Wolverine during the first weekend just like Watchmen. That film started to decline after the first day of it's release. I guarantee this movie won't cross the 200million domestic barrier if it makes money in the 60 to 80 range for weekend 1. A few websites have already predicted this range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"