Who would like to see Doc Ock return in Spidey 3?

HughJackFan420

Sidekick
Reaction score
I think this thread was deleted but anyways.

Willem Dafoe caught me off guard in the second movie because I wasn't paying attetntion to the starting credits. i was looking more at the pictures. but i'm anticipating to see Alfred Molina in the opening credits. but we'll see what happens

I was watchin the credits, an i didnt see his name, but i had heard that he would be in the 2nd one, and when i saw him, i was very surprised that he was there.
I don think that Doc Ock should be in #3. Plus i don see any reason for him to cameo, unless it is in a new report or something. But i do want to see Carolyn Trainer in a future film - we dont know the actuall timeframe of the 2nd movie, so he could have found her between the time his wife died, and before he died.

i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wanna see him again

It would be nice to see Ock again but perhaps say for a Sinister Six movie or a team up with Mysterio

I want to see Mysterio introduced big time and if he has to be in a movie with another villain than I hope it would be either Lizard or Doc Ock.

Mysterio is a complex character to bring to life but so was Ock and I believe that Sam Raimi would do him justice and perhaps create another great movie villain similar to Ock.

I know that some will agree with me and some won't.

:eek:

Wait wait wait, hold up now....as i recall doc ock died at the end of sm2....which is so totally lame because even before he died, he went all soft and said that intelligence was cool, blah, blah, blah

Dafoe wasnt in the credits cause he wasnt a main character in the movie, hes an onset of harry's total and unpresidented loopy-ness.

i hate where the spiderman movies are going

Ock would be compelling to see in SM 3. But a cameo only, set up for SM4...Sinister 6. :up:

I'd love to see Ock back.

Alfred Molina was awesome :up:

I kinda want to see Ock back in Spidey 3, but thats only because he's one of my favourite Spider-Man villians. I think it would be cool if he's simply mentioned a few times here and there, and then maybe brought back for a brief cameo in Spider-Man 4.

Whenever The Sinister Six debuts, thats when Ock should make his return.

if they do a sinister 6, they should use Carolyn Trainer, not Otto.

P. Griffin said:
Ock would be compelling to see in SM 3. But a cameo only, set up for SM4...Sinister 6. :up:

Exactly. I would want to see him make an offer to Sandman at the end of the movie, when Sandy is in prison. Something like:A voice in the darkness says to Flint: "A man of your talents shouldnt be locked up in here, Mr Marko. I have an offer to give you, one that will make you rich, give you your freedom and gelp you get your revenge on the arachnid. Just do as I ask, and dont ask questions. Do we have a deal?" Then a metal tentacle comes on screen and shakes hands with Sandman.

At this point I can say that the possibility of a cameo by Octavius is the sole thing holding my interest in the film. I'm not much liking what I am seeing so far.

I would absolutely not mind at all a scene where we see Sandman being thrown into a cell at the end of the movie, he looks up and who might happen to be across the corridor but Octavius with that sarcastic grin of his, last seen as he hijacks MJ out of the Cafe du Car: end movie right there. Now that, I would enjoy seeing. And it would give me a reason to want to see Sandman, but I digress.

um, did we all see the same movie?
in the 1 I saw Doc Ock died!
Did i see the wrong one?
if not, than what the hell r u all talkin about sein him in the next 1 for?

HE IS DEAD

honestly...movies cant bring back characters that we saw die

Um, have you people ever read the comics? Octavius has survived far worse than sinking to the bottom of a river. In fact, he's done it more than once.

Raimi and Arvad have both said that Ock is not actually dead; and besides, even if he were, this is a comics-related project. No one stays dead longer than five minutes in comics... in fact, Ock has even been through THAT himself.

This "death" of Octavius in the film has been debated many, many times and anyone thinking what we saw means he is irrevocably "dead" needs to buy a clue.

"Never count a human dead until you have seen his body. And even then, do not be too sure." - Bene Gesserit saying

ben_reilly_s_s said:
um, did we all see the same movie?
in the 1 I saw Doc Ock died!
Did i see the wrong one?
if not, than what the hell r u all talkin about sein him in the next 1 for?

Did you also read ASM#122 where Green Goblin "died"???

Ock has been presumed dead several times in the comics including being thought to have been blown up,and drowning in his Master Planner lair.

Not to mention Sam Raimi said Ock is not dead.Also he was never declared dead in SM-2.

It still surprises me that some people here are so surprised by the fact that Marvel villains come back from 'death'.Read the comics people.Villains resurface from 'death' all the time.

Doc Ock said:
It still surprises me that some people here are so surprised by the fact that Marvel villains come back from 'death'.Read the comics people.Villains resurface from 'death' all the time.

Well said.

Death in comics is hardly permanent. It's more of a temporary thing than anything else.

I believe Doc Ock at one time even had a link in his sig that had the interview where Raimi states that Ock isnt really dead. Atleast thats where I think I first read it...

Yes, but this isnt the comics, its the MOVIES, there is far less time and story to do things the same way as the comics

All the film needs is Ock explaining how he really did not drown. Thats it, on with the rest of the film. This can be done fairly quick. Ock's return doesnt have to be played out for an extended period of time...

I dont think he should return... he had his time... its over now! I think the story line should focus mainly on ( Villian wise ) Harry, "avenging " his father and sandman. and also I heard he was gonna get his BLACK SUIT in the 3rd one... it not made like the origional at all! its basically changed it to full black with white web and spiders... along with eyes! it looks much better than the comic... what do yall think??:spidey:

Doc Ock should stay dead, he had his time.

Symbiotica said:
Um, have you people ever read the comics? Octavius has survived far worse than sinking to the bottom of a river
Yes, but being right next to a nuclear fission explosion is almost surely likely to leave you dead.

Bringing Doc Ock back would confuse too many people. And besides, why would he have to be pronounced dead? It's pretty obvious that he died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"