Who would like to see Doc Ock return in Spidey 3?

I think i should be someone else carrying on Doc Ock's work. Like a total different person.

well I'm with everyone who wants to see the return of Doc Ock for the sake of Sinister 6

and no he didn't die in the 3rd one...Alfred Molina was offered to return and in fact signed up to return. Yet they don't know whether or not their gonna come through with it. Still like (i forgot his name) someone said in an artcile in the Marvel Universe characters don't die they just disappear mostly.

Doc Ock isn't dead. Stan Lee has hinted at this many times. I'd love to see him return, but not in the 3rd movie.

Dock Ock IS DEAD DAMMIT!!!! I WANT HIM DEAD KEEP HIM DEAD !!!!!!
THERE ARE MANY MORE VILLIANS TO CHOOSE FROM DONT YOU REALIZE!!!:ghost::bomb::venom:

chemical_echo said:
Yes, but being right next to a nuclear fission explosion is almost surely likely to leave you dead.

I would have thought being hit by and buried under 10,000,000 +++ pound force of water would kill you as well....have you seen the X-3 Trailer?....

nothing in life is certain but tax and death, nothing in marvel is certain period!

CandyBarr1993 said:
Dock Ock IS DEAD DAMMIT!!!! I WANT HIM DEAD KEEP HIM DEAD !!!!!!
THERE ARE MANY MORE VILLIANS TO CHOOSE FROM DONT YOU REALIZE!!!:ghost::bomb::venom:

true there are more villains but why the hell would u want Doc Ock dead when wanting more villains would mean the Sinister 6 and who's part of the Sinister 6??? thats right...DOC OCK

lol i like doc ock but we saw him die

or maybe we were meant to think we saw him die

hell i dunno anymore.

well all i can say is i didn't see him strugglge drowning or anything. and like someone else mentioned in the comics Doc Ock has suffered a lot worse. i think in the upcoming sequels the FBI or whatever should go make sure Doc Ock is dead. recover him and take him back to a lab or a prison or a mixture of both and have a super villain or villians spring him out

I do not want to see Doc Ock return in Spider-Man 3. Aren't they only signed for 3 movies? I would rather see as many villains as you could without going overboard instead of showing ones we have seen already. That is why I do not want to see Harry Osborn become Green Goblin in the 3rd movie. But my brother said something about possibly Hob Goblin in the 3rd...

HEY! How about this!!! WAIT UNTIL SPIDEY THREEE AND SHUT UP!!! I CONCLUDE MY CONTRIBUTION TO HIS THREAD WITH A NICE " WAIT DAMMIT !:ghost::daredevil:hyper::bomb::joker::venom::ff::hulk:"

Spider-Man 6 should be about the Sinister 6. But 6 villians would be kind of an overload.

I would'nt mind seeing him along as he was like in the fifth or sixth movie and he was'nt the main Villian.

i agree Just Blaze...

maybe with the title to this thread i was hoping that he would at least return in the 3rd one as a cliffhanger or something.

Rabid_Rust said:
Doc Ock is dead. Get over it.

Not according to Sam Raimi and Avi Arad.

So get over that :)

Doc Ock said:
Not according to Sam Raimi and Avi Arad.

So get over that :)

:( Did they actually say that he's still alive and kicking?
I really don't want to see him come back in another movie, mostly because he has no reason to come back. I mean, if he did come back and lead the "Sinister Six!" like you guys want him to, why would he do it? He died as a good guy, in a way. Remeber that conversation between him and spidey, where he finally got control of the tentacles? I wouldn't want to see him pull himself out of the river, and say something like "The real crime would be me not joining a team of super-villains, and teaming up against spider-man, who I don't hate, or hold any grudge against."

Rabid_Rust said:
I really don't want to see him come back in another movie, mostly because he has no reason to come back. I mean, if he did come back and lead the "Sinister Six!" like you guys want him to, why would he do it? He died as a good guy, in a way. Remeber that conversation between him and spidey, where he finally got control of the tentacles? I wouldn't want to see him pull himself out of the river, and say something like "The real crime would be me not joining a team of super-villains, and teaming up against spider-man, who I don't hate, or hold any grudge against."

Ha. That's kind of a good point. I'm sure there are ways around that though.

Doc Ock is my favorite Spider-Man villain, so I would have no objections to him returning for another movie. However, I don't see it happening. There are so many other villains to choose from, and they don't want to repeat theirselves.

Rabid_Rust said:

he has no grudge?? wtf??
i'm sure maybe Green Goblin 2 Harry Osborn could remind him of his wife Rose who got killed by Spiderman or how Spidey ruined his creations twice. or maybe its just hard for him to live the way he does cuz of Spiderman if he is to return. its all Spiderman's fault Doc Ock is where he is if u realize it. maybe the tentacles finally take control of Doc Ock to the point where he becomes...i don't know sinister...for a chance to return and lead the Sinister 6

how bout the fact that octavius realized that those events werent spider-man's fault at the end of sm2?

and how is it 'all spiderman's fault doc ock is where he is if u realize it.'?

doc ock is where he is because he screwed up and he figured it out at the end of the movie.

Grudge or no grudge. The fact is, this is Hollywood we're talkin about. Not only that, it's a comic book movie franchise. If they really want to bring Doc Ock back, they'll be able to.

bringing ock back too early on (if he is indeed still alive/survived) could be a mistake. if you want to see him in the sinister six, you'd have to wait for at least another movie to set up the other characters, and i personally wouldn't want to see that. it works in comics because you have a certain continuity, and longevity that you cannot duplicate in a movie franchise without doing a joel schumaker (or however you spell it).

Don Corleone said:
bringing ock back too early on (if he is indeed still alive/survived) could be a mistake. if you want to see him in the sinister six, you'd have to wait for at least another movie to set up the other characters, and i personally wouldn't want to see that. it works in comics because you have a certain continuity, and longevity that you cannot duplicate in a movie franchise without doing a joel schumaker (or however you spell it).

i agree Spidey 3 will be too early...

however Doc Ock didn't screw up everytime the expirements or whatever went wrong its cuz Spidey interfered. and he is the reason why Rosie died. if Ock had his concentration on the machine he would be ok but no Spidey interfered and i think he made Doc Ock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"