The Avengers "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be Hemsworthy, shall possess the power of Thor" - Part 4

So, anyone know when he and Ilsa are going to have their baby? I'd read they don't want to know its gender until it's born, it's like opening up a surprise package I guess, but this one needs his/her diaper changed.

I wish we could have seen how big he was.
The Blu ray has some quick shots. Basically his wrists and arms were too big. I guess he ripped one or sleeves and he said the wrists were so tight that it was cutting off circulation lol

Did anyone ask if Chris is training for Thor2? I'd say so.

Chris050.jpg

:awesome:

Holy **** hahah. Damn he got big. Good, want him to be as big as possible for these movies

Holy **** hahah. Damn he got big. Good, want him to be as big as possible for these movies

Same here, but my name is Big Thor so I suppose you already knew that.

...I would never say something like this, nonono...

:p

hehehe never said you would on camera hahaha

Aw! I must be so out of it to not have heard about that by now! I'm amazed not even Yahoo had a blurb about it and they've put up some rather silly Kardashian centered headlines (And I think a baby should trump a Kardashian any day.) on their front page. Anyways, they should be grateful that India is young enough not to exhibit her Godly powers within her diapers yet. >_<

Last edited:
Whoa he's lookin good already.

Impressive how he can put it back on so fast, seeing as in The Avengers interviews he was all slim.

What's the deal on Hopkins?
Is he returning? Does anyone know yet?
They can't recast Odin it would suck big time.

I'm hoping for some intense Odin scenes with Sir Anthony Hopkins in them. After what Loki pulled on Earth I think we're owed some real meaty scenes of Loki getting chewed out for his actions. I think it would be a mistake not to ask Hopkins back as Odin.

With Hopkins, I don't think it was so much an issue of whether or not he was being asked back, but more that there could be a scheduling conflict with the RED sequel that he's in.

I haven't heard anything concrete recently other than small one liners at the end of articles like the one announcing Zach Levi for Fandral just saying a blurb like Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Idris Elba and Anthony Hopkins will return for "Thor 2" - which could just be them assuming right now. I hope they can work the schedules out.

I'm hoping for some intense Odin scenes with Sir Anthony Hopkins in them. After what Loki pulled on Earth I think we're owed some real meaty scenes of Loki getting chewed out for his actions. I think it would be a mistake not to ask Hopkins back as Odin.
hope this happens to Loki. lol

avengers141024.png

And I can hear Loki in a forced, humiliated tone of voice saying "Would you like a Coca Cola with that sir?"

lol I'm curious what Tom thinks of it. I tweeted it to him. Clark REtweeted it without saying anything about it.

lol I'm curious what Tom thinks of it. I tweeted it to him. Clark REtweeted it without saying anything about it.

If I understand the Twitter culture correctly, retweeting means he liked it enough to reshare it with his Followers.

If I understand the Twitter culture correctly, retweeting means he liked it enough to reshare it with his Followers.
Yup... that's pretty much it.

As much as I would love to see Tom respond to it though, it's unlikely... poor guy gets so many mentions (and a lot from not so sane fans :dry:) that the good tweets get buried. With his schedule, he probably doesn't have the time (and, as much as I love him, I'd be surprised if he has the desire) to try and wade through the history of garbage tweets to find the worthwhile ones.

Yup... that's pretty much it.

As much as I would love to see Tom respond to it though, it's unlikely... poor guy gets so many mentions (and a lot from not so sane fans :dry:) that the good tweets get buried. With his schedule, he probably doesn't have the time (and, as much as I love him, I'd be surprised if he has the desire) to try and wade through the history of garbage tweets to find the worthwhile ones.

Oh my God, I do feel sorry for the guy and the rabidness of the fangirl culture. Some of them can be quite aggressive with their borderline stalkerish affections. I'm guessing Chris Hemsworth is the smart one for not getting involved in that whole twitter thing.

Yeah I realize that. Just expecting more using FB all the time lol
I think the only reason I joined Twitter was to originally Follow Jamie Alexander lol She had some funny comments during Thor lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"