The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think How It Should Have Ended is far more funnier, but also far more intelligent on how they deal with the films.

Satire is all about ridicule as I stated. It's normally not intelligent humor. Think Mel Brooks. I can see how he would make fun of films like ASM and TDKR. I like both kinds of humor...it just depends on my mood.

I dislike TAS-M, giving it 6/10. I hate S-M 3 with giving it something of 3 or 4 out of 10, lol.

Well, at least we agree on the SM3 rating lol. I certainly found SM3 to be a disappointment for sure but it also turned out to be an almost unwatchable movie save for a few fantastic scenes.

I think we're just interpreting the language differently and therefore we're not seeing eye to eye on how we approach it. It's all good though. Whatever works for ya man.

I'm watching Origins: Wolverine for the first time since 2010, and the beginning is actually really good. Though I remember the film going downhill after the Weapon-X Experiment.

He told someone to shut the **** up on the TDKR side of the Hype.

lol. if someone asked me to guess I probably could have. I imagine he's up there somewhere watching us and smiling.

I'm watching Origins: Wolverine for the first time since 2010, and the beginning is actually really good. Though I remember the film going downhill after the Weapon-X Experiment.

It was a decent movie, but nowhere near as good as First Class and X-2.

apparently it was on the TDKR side of the forums, though I was also starting to get annoyed by his obsession to prove people wrong for liking TASM

:up: well, everyone has their opinion, but when you want to force it , it gets annoying, i respect his opinion but he comes here to ruin the fun for people who actually liked the movie .
Why did he got banned , what did the other guy said to bite his head off(i hope im using it correctly:csad: ) anyway?

Wow, I like Origins more now. I mean it does stumble after he gets the experiment, but I still like it. Overall, an 8 or 7.5. It's better than TLS but not as good as X2. I think it was about even with X1 though. There are stupid mistakes that annoy me about it though. I like it a little bit more compared to when I first saw it.

I love the Last Stand
Wolverine Origins is alright

I enjoyed it but it wasn't as good as the first too, again, I think Origins is better.

Wow, I like Origins more now. I mean it does stumble after he gets the experiment, but I still like it. Overall, an 8 or 7.5. It's better than TLS but not as good as X2. I think it was about even with X1 though. There are stupid mistakes that annoy me about it though. I like it a little bit more compared to when I first saw it.

Till the climax its a solid 8,but the climax is beyond terrible.
The whole Kyala-is-not-dead and lets-team-up-with-Victor senario sucked along with the Memory erasing bullet retcon

apparently it was on the TDKR side of the forums, though I was also starting to get annoyed by his obsession to prove people wrong for liking TASM

Hmm, I agree. It's fine he didn't like it and all, but he was borderline trolling with his "opinion" of it at times.

Seriously though, you're on a part of the Hype where the majority loved it, if pretty much every one of your posts is a criticism and slam against it, you can definitely guarantee that you're going to be called out on it time and time again. There's 3 users that come to mind that hated TASM, they pretty much NEVER post here and kudos to them for having enough courtesy to do that.

Last edited:
Thats how it should be,I thought TDKR was dissapointing but I dont go to the TDKR forum to bash it for the sake of it

Constructive criticism is understood but he couldnt hold back if anyone praised the movie one bit

Now I'm watching First Class. Badass Wolverine cameo. Though there is a huge continuity error with Emma Frost.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 7.5
X-Men: First Class - 9
X-Men - 8
X-Men 2 - 8.5 (I haven't seen it in years, maybe if I see it again the score will change)
X-Men 3: TLS - 7

Finally reading Carnage USA, I'm in issue 2 of that mini
As a fan of Dan Slott's current run on Amazing, it saddens me to say Zeb Well's mini is much more entertaining
So far

Carnage USA is great.

Minimum Carnage was pretty disappointing though.

Hmm, I agree. It's fine he didn't like it and all, but he was borderline trolling with his "opinion" of it at times.

Seriously though, you're on a part of the Hype where the majority loved it, if pretty much every one of your posts is a criticism and slam against it, you can definitely guarantee that you're going to be called out on it time and time again. There's 3 users that come to mind that hated TASM, they pretty much NEVER post here and kudos to them for having enough courtesy to do that.

Indeed

btw, you Troy? :woot: If ya are, great that you came back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"