Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
my vote goes to carano. alexander isn't that much of a better actress than she is, and we all ready know carano's a better fighter. though she still has a ways to go to be a great actress. for the most part, i think she's made for the part because of her fighting background. its tough to find an actress believable as an action hero, but she passes it with flying colors.

some batwondy for those that want fassbander as bats.

tumblr_lxnf4mefhj1qcm1pfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0gv77nqMC1qkplzho3_250.gif

tumblr_ly6rd3DNts1r1e4f0o4_250.gif

tumblr_ly6rd3DNts1r1e4f0o5_250.gif

Acting is not a proven strong suit of Carano's. WB isn't going to pick her for the role of Diana Prince/Wonder Woman just because the director played to Gina's strength in Haywire. The potential she harbors for is an ass-kicker, and nothing more.

right. because you say so. lets go with charlotte riley instead, because apparently, she's an up and comer. oh and she's tom hardy's fiance. sign me the **** up.

Charlotte is a proven actress, Gina is not. Do you see the difference? Or is that too hard for you to understand?

Mark my words. Gina won't even be a suggestion. She might have been 5-10 years ago, but not now.

See executives and directors are seeking actual actors and actresses to play these roles nowadays. It's too much of a risk to plug in an actor/actress into the lead who has never acted or capable of pulling in a strong performance into a blockbuster budget film.

yes. its too hard for me to understand. i have a difficult time grasping the english language, which is why I'm replying to you in cantonese. your words mean **** to me stranger on the internet. picking gina was my decision. i know for a fact that my choice has no bearing on whether or not she gets the role or not. unlike some of you, I'm not deluded in thinking my word on a forum means anything.

Riiiiight. I'm sure you don't care. Is that why you responded to me in the first place? :o

i replied because batman showed us we don't need to be afraid of scum like you.

Well hold on now, we all know why Gina couldn't work but explain to me why Charlotte wouldn't? She was on the shortlist for Catwoman along with Biel, Hathaway, Knightley, Mara and Arterton.

Last edited:
Now, I understand your point and I agree, but she also deserves some credits. But Jennifer would be perfect, if the movie were released, in five years, or more, if the film goes into production, within five years, I'm still with my favorite.

I won't have any problem with Lawrence.

jennifer1.jpg

tumblr_lu20t3gKEt1qir88ko1_500.png

Last edited:
I like Jennifer Lawrence, but I just don't see her as Wonder Woman.

She doesn't have the right look in my opinion.

Well...we all have our picks...and who we think could portray WW best...but the final word is with the director/producer who will helm this movie if it gets made.

He or She will pick the actress they feel best showcases their vision of who WW is to them. We'll either love it or hate it.

I just want a good, solid movie starring my amazon lady.

I love her to death and have her on my celebrity girlfriend list, but even I don't think Jennifer is suited to WW.

I love me some Jen-Law, but I don't think this is her role. Maybe I'll change my tune in a few years.

Yes, and the fact that you all are supporting that praise proves how much she is the latest hot thing in the media.

No, it does not.
I follow her career from the beginning, she has always been acclaimed and praised, the maximum that you can say is that she it is more popular now, because she it is already proving its talent, for years, I think you've seen Winter's Bone, she has a superb performance in this film, She may be new to you, but not for specialized critical.

Last edited:
I like Jennifer Lawrence, but I just don't see her as Wonder Woman.

She doesn't have the right look in my opinion.

I feel the same way.

She's a fine actress and the body is smoking hot, but the face just isnt right for me. She's undoubtedly pretty and all but she doesnt have the kind of facial structure that I imagine the actress picked for WW should have.

After Avengers come out, I'm predicting that we'll get a lot of Cobie Smulders fan-casting for WW.

Didn't Whedon say something about either Jaimie Alexander or Smulders for his ideal WW? I forget which actress he would've wanted to cast while he was writing his script/treatment.

After Avengers come out, I'm predicting that we'll get a lot of Cobie Smulders fan-casting for WW.

Didn't Whedon say something about either Jaimie Alexander or Smulders for his ideal WW? I forget which actress he would've wanted to cast while he was writing his script/treatment.

i adore robin sparkles. I'd be good with either one. i still want gina as well though. by the time WW would get made, I'd hope that she'd become a good enough actress. i mean, haywire, was her first film. not bad for her first film, having as little experience as she did.

2168474-poster_.png

It's not a matter of time and how many films you're in to gain acting talent, it's a matter of you actually putting work into it.

Megan Fox has been acting in Hollywood for a while and still can't act herself out of a paper bag.

It's not a matter of time and how many films you're in to gain acting talent, it's a matter of you actually putting work into it.

Megan Fox has been acting in Hollywood for a while and still can't act herself out of a paper bag.

i know. and that can be said for half of hollywood anyway. i don't think she's fighting anymore so I'm sure she's got the time. its up to her.

And yet some out there hated the fact that Hathaway got the role for Catwoman. Regardless, there will always be displeasement amongst fans.

Gina would be an ideal candidate if she could act, but the fact is she can't. She's a fighter with gorgeous looks. At best, she'll be considered the female version of Stallone, Willis, Norris, Schwarzenegger, etc.

Gina would be an ideal candidate if she could act, but the fact is she can't. She's a fighter with gorgeous looks. At best, she'll be considered the female version of Stallone, Willis, Norris, Schwarzenegger, etc.

I would cast Carano as Artemis in a New York minute.

This is a perfect analogy. Having her play WW would be like having one of those guys (in their prime) play Batman. Or Superman. Being a real-life a**kicker is not the primary qualification needed here. I mean, it would be a nice bonus...if she could believably pull off all the other aspects of the character. Carano couldn't do that any better than Stallone could have with Bruce Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"