Wonder Woman Thread Reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they not afford proper metal? She looks like a ****ing doll.

They need to can this show now.

Last edited:
She looks like a comic con booth girl.

She's still effen hot bad costume or not.

Here it is!!!

adriannepalickiwonderwo.jpg

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/18/wonder-woman-adrianne-palicki-photo/

Awful! Not only the cheap looking outfit but how she looks in it: Her physique just doesn't doesn't cut it (notice that many of the comments at EW.com pick up on the same thing). What we're getting is a scrawny Wonder Woman in a five-and-dime Halloween costume.

This thing is going from bad to worse.

They might of got away with a costume like this if it was the 90s but we just had a steady decade of superhero films and tv shows with costumes that are alot better than this.

If this show is going to make it past the pilot episode they need to put more work into that costume

The material just doesn't look right to me. And it's too bright. I like the manip with the darker colors. Particularly the one with the dark blue pants.

I never thought I'd find this funnier than what the Smallville people have given us in the past.

It'd look a lot better if the pants were a dark blue/black, IMO. And her lipstick wasn't so dark. I don't think it looks bad at all for a TV show, though.

Maybe after the pilot they'll alter it a little bit. I'll wait to see how it translates in film. Still going to watch this. :p

It still looks a lot closer to the comics iconic look than the plot that leaked on the internet suggested. Word out there was it that it was going to look more like Black Widow or even like the new comics costume. The problem isn´t so much the costume, it´s that Palicki has toothpicks for arms and legs, and no hips at all - nice boobs, though.

Looks crap. Shouldn't be surprised, as if they would treat a female superhero with respect...

On top of the costume, Adrianne just looks totally wrong for the part.

She would look good if she put on some weight. She's already tall and broad shouldered.

JAK®;19886992 said:
She would look good if she put on some weight. She's already tall and broad shouldered.

Facial features as well, don't know if it's the makeup or what but she hasn't got the look as far as I'm concerned.

The make-up makes her look like a bimbo but I don't see anything wrong with her face.

It´s kinda weird, her body´s pretty skinny but the face´s a bit chubby.

I'm not crazy about the costume but at least it's more faithful than what most of you were expecting. And if the show gets picked they can improve it for the subsequent episodes. Not too crazy about the plastic look, the belt and the blue boots.

You know the sad thing? Even though I don't care much for this show and thought it wouldn't looked great, I actually didn't expect it to looks this bad.

The problem isn´t so much the costume, it´s that Palicki has toothpicks for arms and legs, and no hips at all...

True.

You know something isn't right when it looks like Wonder Woman couldn't handle Justin Bieber.

Her physique isn't ideal but no, the costume is definitely the worst part about it...

The suit reminds me of those bad shiny "sexy" costume versions of everything that are always advertised around Halloween.

Her boobs must be so sore from all the pushing. They're almost in her face!
I agree. Her face is all wrong, her body isnt toned...

Its like they re trying to fail on purpose. This will fail and they ll blame it on WW and not their stupid asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"