Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
But covering the topic, how you imagine the body of Wonder Woman? The hair, the makeup?

What story would you want it they adapt?

The fitness level that Jessica Biel was in during Blade 3 is a good barometer for how I think Wonder Woman should be built on film, i.e., slender and lithe like an olympic athlete with prominent muscle definition. Hair I'm not too keen on anything in particular, but I think makeup should be kept bare minimum imo. As for the story, I pretty much share the same sentiments as Jonwo.

Uhh, males are considerably larger than females and can put on muscle a lot easier due to excessive testosterone. That's not really a fair (or logical) comparison to back up what you're arguing. But since you used males as an example, here's an article of two hardgainers who put in the work to bulk up: http://bonytobeastly.com/the-tale-of-two-ectomorphs/

If those two gents could do it on their own in 4 months, imagine what Hollywood funded trainers or Gym Jones could do in 8 to 9 (Cavill trained for a total of 9 months for Man of Steel).
Alright perhaps unfair example for the guys but I gave a female example too or did you just glaze over that and only read what you wanted to read? My point is that some people are just prepositioned to be a certain body frame. The same can be said about another WW contender from a while back Oddette Yustman who has admittedly not been able to gain weight no matter how hard she tries. Some peoples body chemistry just doesn't work to attain enough muscle mass to be considered imposing. Jessica Biel has the most ideal frame for WW but she isn't much of an actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"