Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did another quick, small manip of Debicki as Wonder Woman.

uNHnypq.jpg
That armor is sick. Is that part of a larger photo?:wow:

Did another quick, small manip of Debicki as Wonder Woman.

Not a bad manip, but Debicki's just too lanky and waifish to portray a warrior-born like WW. With darker hair, she also looks a bit like Rooney Mara.

rooney-mara-elizabeth-debicki.jpg

I would be hilarious if Marvel won YET ANOTHER race. They're at least TALKING about a female led move, WB has been mum on that front recently. You would think that WW would be next on their list after Superman and Batman, being the third member of the trinity and most recognizable female hero ever. But no, we keep hearing about Flash, I guess having a penis gives him an advantage.

WB is to scared to put the money up hero films that aren't Superman/Batman. They always need reassurance from other films to actually get off their butts and make things happen. They are scared of females and that is why they will probably wait for Marvel to launch a Ms./Captain Marvel film and if it is a success they will probably get WW into actual development but best believe if the film wasn't, they will use that as an excuse for not doing WW.

there's talk about a wonder woman film too. i don't see how thinking about a ms.marvel film is any different then the talk we've heard so far about wonder woman.

So muscle mass wouldn't help at all?

nope. women are born fat, skinny, everything in between at measuring the same height they will measure at as an adult. :o

if debecki puts on even a little bit a weight she's going to look massive compared to most of these women. she's thin, but she's got some broad shoulders on her.

Not a bad manip, but Debicki's just too lanky and waifish to portray a warrior-born like WW. With darker hair, she also looks a bit like Rooney Mara.

I could argue that most actresses up for the role wouldn't be able to portray a warrior-born Wonder Woman right out the gate. Most, if not all, actresses would have to to hit the gym. The difference with Debicki from most actresses is that she's over 6 feet tall.

Warner Bros only has Superman/Batman scheduled for 2015, I imagine any plans for 2016/2017 wont be announced until sometime next year. NYCC this year would be a good place to announce their plans beyond 2015 and then SDCC next July would be the opportunity to announce not only Wonder Woman but also The Justice League like Marvel did with The Avengers in 2010.

I still think WB and DC's 2016 film will be Wonder Woman, after the Superman/Batman film in 2015 and before Justice League in 2017, they need a film or two for hat year.

....I hate this thread sometimes.

I think the three are great choices, people here take it seriously, I mock, make use of my sarcasm and black humor, so until we have concrete news.

But there's something that people forget there is a limit to this " muscleprojection" and largely depends on genetics, one is born with a muscle structure and this can be improved, but a woman who is born to a small bust even gain mass muscle it will not have big breasts without a surgical aid.

"Is possible to gain muscle mass, but now get a nice ass, breasts, only silicone, it's not like the man and this also involves genetics.

The Bale has a genetically blessed, but not they are all human beings who possess it"

I want a movie with Wonder Woman's well done and I will not care who they choose to play the character.

Meanwhile, we fight here because A thinks B is the best actress and C thinks D is the right actress.

After all this is a forum and that's what's fun, debating about what we think will give a better result.

Last edited:

It depends on how much Debicki is able to build. It's good that the actress has somewhat broad shoulders, but she still appears to have an ectomorph body type.

melissaparisfitness_ectomorph.jpg

It depends on how much Debicki is able to build. It's good that the actress has somewhat broad shoulders, but she still appears to have an ectomorph body type.

Ectomorphs can bulk up, but yeah it'll take a considerable amount of effort and dedication. Assuming whoever gets the role, I'm like 90% sure someone from the Gym Jones camp would be hired to get the actress up to the proper fighting weight.

ЯɘvlveR;26802551 said:
:whatever: fan made. and david e kelley couldn't do better then that party city **** he had palicki wear.
That's because fan films take alot of passion and dedication to make. People who actually WANT to do it.

Ectomorphs can bulk up, but yeah it'll take a considerable amount of effort and dedication. Assuming whoever gets the role, I'm like 90% sure someone from the Gym Jones camp would be hired to get the actress up to the proper fighting weight.
No. They really truly can't. Not enough to look any better than Angelina Jolie in Salt which was laughable to say the least (Glad AJ gained some weight back BTW) and she could have gained the weight to look a bit more imposing. I think that is my biggest concern with Debicki she is much to naturally thin for me to believe she could ever be able to do a Chris Hemsworth or a Chris Evans.

And both Chris's have good body frames to work from. She seemingly does not.

But there are different types of muscle. Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova don't have the same body type or muscles but both can drill a serve over 100.

But there are different types of muscle. Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova don't have the same body type or muscles but both can drill a serve over 100.
But which one is more impossing? For me that's Serena by a landslide. If she was coming at me I would seriously shat myself.

But that depends not only her, but the genetic, muscle structure.

But covering the topic, how you imagine the body of Wonder Woman? The hair, the makeup?

What story would you want it they adapt?

But that depends not only her, but the genetic, muscle structure.

But covering the topic, how you imagine the body of Wonder Woman? The hair, the makeup?

What story would you want it they adapt?

I think storywise they should go for an adaptation of Gods and Mortals and if The Trial of Diana Prince is any good, use that or elements of it. You need the core characters of Diana, Hippolyta, Steve Trevor and the villian.

I do think that the roles of Hippolyta and Ares will be A-List and perhaps Steve Trevor although I think you could get away with casting a semi-known or unknown actor for Steve

No. They really truly can't. Not enough to look any better than Angelina Jolie in Salt which was laughable to say the least (Glad AJ gained some weight back BTW) and she could have gained the weight to look a bit more imposing. I think that is my biggest concern with Debicki she is much to naturally thin for me to believe she could ever be able to do a Chris Hemsworth or a Chris Evans.

And both Chris's have good body frames to work from. She seemingly does not.

Uhh, males are considerably larger than females and can put on muscle a lot easier due to excessive testosterone. That's not really a fair (or logical) comparison to back up what you're arguing. But since you used males as an example, here's an article of two hardgainers who put in the work to bulk up: http://bonytobeastly.com/the-tale-of-two-ectomorphs/

If those two gents could do it on their own in 4 months, imagine what Hollywood funded trainers or Gym Jones could do in 8 to 9 (Cavill trained for a total of 9 months for Man of Steel).

Yeah, any body type will allow you to become fairly buff. It's just a lot more difficult for ectomorphs; they have to eat protein like all get out! Endomorphs, on the other hand, have to do plenty of cardio, which is also no walk in the park. In my opinion, mesomorph's have it the easiest when compared to the other two body types.

i personally prefer a 5'7 - 5'9 over a 6ft - 6'3 actress

the stockier build imo makes you look stronger than the really tall version

i personally prefer a 5'7 - 5'9 over a 6ft - 6'3 actress

the stockier build imo makes you look stronger than the really tall version

Out of all the actresses mentioned so far, I think Gemma has the best frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"