Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
is she any good tho just being on mad men does'nt mean you are good look at January Jones for example lol

she was known as the topless girl in the tub with Craig Robinson in hot tub time machine

she does have a great look

and her height is perfect at 5'9

dont know if she is any good of an actress

is she any good tho just being on mad men does'nt mean you are good look at January Jones for example lol

she was known as the topless girl in the tub with Craig Robinson in hot tub time machine

She didn't get much to do last season, but just based on the premiere it seems she's gonna get a chance to show what she's capable of this season. Her character looks to be going to some interesting places, so we'll just have to wait and see how well she handles that.

She's a pretty good actress from what I have seen of her in the past. And, she most certainly has the body for it

My dream cast has changed a little bit over the last couple years as I've been exposed to new films and actors. Thought I'd share it and see what everyone's thoughts on it would be.

Diana... Gina Carano (Haywire)

Ares... Viggo Mortensen

Circe... Angelina Jolie (she's never gotten to play a villainess yet, but I think she'd be ****in' awesome as an evil sorceress)

Steve Trevor... Bradley Cooper

Hippolyta... Demi Moore

Hades... Jason Isaacs

Veronica Cale... Kelly Carlson (Kimber on Nip/Tuck)

Artemis... Tricia Helfer (I really think that Artemis and Phillipus should be around the same age as the actress that plays Hippolyta. It would give more to the story that the head women on Themyscira still view Diana as a child if they have more age and experience than her.)

Phillipus... Merrin Dungey (Francie Calfo on Alias)

Etta Candy... Melissa McCarthy (I don't think her part should be huge in the first film. But she'd be great for the best friend/comic relief.)

Hera... Michelle Pfeiffer (I think it's important that the part of Hera be played by a famous actress of high caliber talent seeing how important the role of Hera is to the Amazons. I also think it'd be really cool if Hera was the narrator of the story.)

Phobos... Tom Felton (Malfoy in HP. He'd have to bulk up a bit but I think he'd be great to play the son of Ares.)

Eris... Amy Acker (Buffy, Alias)

Deimos... Tyler Mane (I know he played Sabretooth in X-Men but he isn't so recognizable as that character that people would relate him to it.)

Last edited:
Agelina Jolie's not played a villianess? Someone needs to look at her creditials again: Original Sin, Beowulf, Alexander, and in Sin City 2 she'll be a femme Fatale if I remember correctly so yeah. Other than that your cast list looks fine except for Gina who I just cant see as Diana.

I like your Hippolyta casting a lot.

She's a pretty good actress from what I have seen of her in the past. And, she most certainly has the body for it

I'm not sure the costume can handle Jessica's Breasts. ;)

Jessica's definitely not short in the breast department.

gina's my preferred choice, but if its j-law that gets the role, I'd like to see lynda carter as Hippolyta.

Agelina Jolie's not played a villianess? Someone needs to look at her creditials again: Original Sin, Beowulf, Alexander, and in Sin City 2 she'll be a femme Fatale if I remember correctly so yeah. Other than that your cast list looks fine except for Gina who I just cant see as Diana.

I like your Hippolyta casting a lot.

Original Sin she was a femme fatale, who was very torn about her emotions. Beowulf we didn't get to actually see her in the role, it was her in complete CGI. Alexander she just played a character that was dark and crazy, but at the same time loved her son. And Sin City 2 hasn't happpened yet, and like you said she's going to be a Femme Fatale.

What I mean is that she hasn't gotten to play an outright evil villainess. She's come close, but not quite gotten there yet. Just didn't want to put too much into my casting thoughts of her because I knew my post was already going to be somewhat long.d

^she is playing the evil villain Maleficent in the upcoming sleeping beauty movie

Original Sin she was a femme fatale, who was very torn about her emotions. Beowulf we didn't get to actually see her in the role, it was her in complete CGI. Alexander she just played a character that was dark and crazy, but at the same time loved her son. And Sin City 2 hasn't happpened yet, and like you said she's going to be a Femme Fatale.

What I mean is that she hasn't gotten to play an outright evil villainess. She's come close, but not quite gotten there yet. Just didn't want to put too much into my casting thoughts of her because I knew my post was already going to be somewhat long.d
Some of your reasoning seems flawed. Most villians have motivation it doesn't make them less a villian. And like the poster above said she will be the villian in Sleeping Beauty. I think in that role she will be the "outright evil" too and why does it matter if it has already come out or not as long as it's happening?

Jolie around tomb raider back in 01 would of been an amazing WW too bad her physique does'nt look like this anymore

she was 5'8
Big Name Actress
26 back then
beautiful body
already won an Oscar
and has that exotic look
Lara_Croft_Tomb_Raider_The_Cradle_of_Life_11134_Medium.jpg

Last edited:

Who are we talking about? :huh:

Janet Montgomery. Okay, maybe not. But I do like her look.

5599644129_3290ab18f5_z.jpg

5605051345_be9fd4be5a.jpg

5605059331_1a1e5e470e.jpg

ApV07WSCMAA8Gq3.jpg:large

Last edited:
I don't give a flying **** how old she is. Lucy Lawless. :o:up:

^she is playing the evil villain Maleficent in the upcoming sleeping beauty movie

I know. I'm very excited about that. But I really wish that they would've had a WW film in development and had beaten them to the chase to get as evil, dark sorceress. Oh well.

There is something about Jessica Pare's look that I am not a fan of. At times she can just look goofy.

My personal view of Wonder Woman's look is someone like Angie Harmon, Alana de la Garza, or Gina Carano.

just sad WW has taken so long because 3 solid actresses were aged out because of it

Monica Belucci
Marion Collitard
Angelina Jolie

all 3 would of been amazing now it is hard to find a WW lol

There is something about Jessica Pare's look that I am not a fan of. At times she can just look goofy.

My personal view of Wonder Woman's look is someone like Angie Harmon, Alana de la Garza, or Gina Carano.

Liv Tyler + Anne Hathaway = Jessica Pare

still don't get what is taking this film so long to get off the ground

Greek mythology movies have been in for awhile and recently female leaded films have been popular :

The Help
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Bridesmaids
The Hunger Games

It's because there's absolutely no need for Warner Bros to do this film.

It's a dead project now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"