The Dark Knight Rises Worst character of the trilogy?

Talia. The problem is that she wasn't a character. She was a plot device. A twist. Not much more. It's a shame, considering what a great character she is in the comics.

Maggie's Rachel. Constantly with attitude, constantly complaining and really ...not very attractive

Maggie's Rachel. Constantly with attitude, constantly complaining and really ...not very attractive

Before I joined this forum I've always thought that people preferred Katie Holmes' Rachel to Maggie's. I was very surprised to see that this was not the case :D

Before I joined this forum I've always thought that people preferred Katie Holmes' Rachel to Maggie's. I was very surprised to see that this was not the case :D

I think the preference for the movie has an impact on it in some cases. If someone prefers TDK, theyll say Maggies better, if someone prefers BB, theyll say Katie was better and both will have their arguments.

I actually think Foley is the worst now that i think about it. What an absolute waste of film..

Fan service? I doubt half the GA even cared or knew who Talia was...I really didn't recall anybody begging for Talia to be in this last film...venom was the biggest letdown ever

It was a fanservice shout out in the sense that it said, " Hey , die hard fans, its talia, the daughter of Ras Al Ghul". True it wasn't asked for by fans, but still it came off as an attempt to show die hard fans that he hadn't forgot the other crucial character to the Demon;s Head myths. He did the same thing with Blake is Robin. Still, Rachel is a worst character imo. Talia was just here and gone and frankly could have been removed . Rachel actually impacted the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"