Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled upon this and I just felt the need to share it here.

It was the week of 1999. I was in Rosarito beach for Spring Break. Jason and me stayed at the famous Hotel Del Rosarito. We are good friends and I always knew that we would eventually go there and "Party like it was 1999".
It was on a thursday afternoon that we went to the set of Titanic. Down there they have a FOX studios where they built the set for the movie. We spend all day there looking at the props and the good stuff. After the visit to the set we went to a restaurant there, on the side of the cliff. We ordered lobster and some beer. We were gettin' toasted.
Already the day had been really fun. Later on, about 5pm, we went back to our hotel and got ready to go to the local bar, Senor Frogs.

Upon arrival, I immediately noticed lots of hot girls! Man, they were very hot. This was playboy's Spring Break's hot spot and we knew it when we walked into the disco. We took a booth and ordered eight dos equis cahuamas.

You wouldn't believe all the people that showed up. You would think, because it's Mexico, there would be all Mexicans there. It was all white girls and white guys running around getting drunk and having tequila shots. I met this one girl, I forgot her name, and she said, "Hey can I get a body shot", I said "Sure". Not knowing what a body shot was. So she takes off her shirt and jumps on top of the bar, then the bartender pours something on her belly and I suck it all up! It was all in fun.

It got late. I think it was about 1 am. When I got all messed up and started dancing by myself. Sorry, I do that sometimes. I get all freaky like a rock star or something or other.

Suddenly, there she was, dancing with her other girlfriends. It was like looking at an angel. Pure white face..Eyes that shine in the dark and that european beauty. Yes, it was Natalie Portman..Or as I got to call her, Nat.
I got close and began to dance next to her, acting like I didn't know who she was..pretending to be a regular guy just having fun. Of course, I was dying inside..I wanted to scream out and say something about Star Wars..But I kept quiet and just smiled. What was that movie? Dirty Dancing? yeah, it was just like that. We looked at eachother and kissed with hungy eyes. She was like the wind. And I was a free bird.

So far I kept quiet and just went along with the music. But some other part of me screamed, "Hi, what's Your name?" She replied, "Nat". I smiled.
We got close and sweaty, dancing to music I can't remember. The lights, the excitement, the party people! Yes, I was here..And I was Dancing with Natalie Portman.
I asked her to come and sit with me. She accepted the invitation, so we went back and I put my arm around her. We were just two regular people talking about Movies and Rosarito beach. "I'm here checkin out the site for a movie" She said. And continued, "I went to the set of Titanic, it's really nice there and the people are really cool". I told her I was just some guy from San Diego there to have a break. "I'm just here to chill out with my homies" I replied. We talked until 3 am. Continued to dance and drink.

I am a gentleman. So I offered, to walk her to the terrace room. "I must insist" I said. She smiled and looked down. As if thinking. She laughed and agreed.
The Hotel was about 3 blocks away. I walked her there with my arms around her waist. She felt warm and moved slowly. She smelled like a rose and looked like a goddess. I couldn't believe it! I was actually walking down the street with her, it was as if God had given me a most generous gift. I thanked him.

We arrived at her destination. There was an alcoholic odor in the air. Yeah, I've had way too much to drink. But it was all for the better because that meant I could ask her anything! So I went for it. I said softly to her ear, "Nat, can I come in"? She laughed. Looked down and replied, "Ok, but just for a few minutes, My dad would kill me" I put my arm around her neck, went inside and closed the door.

The End.

StarWarsAgent.

where's the clove cigarette?

From the "If you could live (or relive) any decade of any year...Which decade and why" thread.
any decade of any year.
Years don't have decades!!!

Yes, I and everyone else is aware.

2000-2010 is a decade. The starting year would be 2000.

I shortened the subject title to include year because the following would not fit:

"If you could live (or relive) any decade of any time period...Which decade and why?"

You are the only poster who pretended to not get the meaning. Keep being passive aggressive though, I'm sure it will serve you well in your many short term relationships :o

Haha, brutal. I bet Enriquespy now wants to go back in time to before he got burned. :)

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

Pinky is a killah.
Anyone else getting tired of this? From the media, TV, movies and art, heaven/good is always light and representing the color white and evil is always dark and the color black. When I'm watching a movie and heaven/good guys represent light and demons are black I'm automatically turned off by it. Just look at the dictionary and how the words are represented especially the word black. I try not to let it bother me, but it gets old sometimes. I was hoping someone can explain to me why that is.

If it makes you feel better, the KKK wears all white and they're definitely bad. :oldrazz:

If I found out where they did their laundry, I'd throw a red scarf in with their robes, so they're stuck with pink outfits from then on.
:funny:

Pretty jealous of the men's Wonder Woman T-Shirts sporting the coolest designs yet.

Just get a smaller size. :sly:

Their smallest size would probably look like a mini dress on me as they usually do.

Are you Anna Kendrick? Please say you're Anna Kendrick.

Haha, nah. I'm just petite.

^ Not trying to be a creeper, but I'd love to know what you look like. You have a nice spirit. PM a nice selfie one day.

Or not. You don't owe this world anything. You never did ;)

TheFlamingCoco, master of icebreakers.

What a charmer.

It's funny how many creepers don't try to be one....they just are.

If he wanted a picture of Hazz all he had to do was ask me.

I don't want to tell someone as talented as Tarantino what to do because he clearly knows better than me.

I would like to see him move away from the western genre for just a little bit. It's starting to be a bit of a trend with him

fVVICOw.gif

The movie is hated a lot
You forgot the :o smilie.
Feels like a poor troll attempt.

3/10
worst movie of the year??

that's a new one.........
I seen a lot of movie call it the worst movie of the year and a rip off of the first movie I thought the movie was praised but then I saw watch YouTube videos and read comments how much they hate it
The box office and RT score say you are obviously trolling.
Well, if youtube comments hate it, I guess it has to be true. They never hate anything.
Not here, on Earth.
Oh no, don't stop, keep going.
The film must be horrible and razzie worthy because of those reliable well thought out comments on YouTube. Obviously.
congrats! no new threads for you for awhile
tumblr_m98zxvyqIC1r0yq4zo1_500.gif

Star Wars: TFA spoilers inside:

From the What You Didn't Like thread:
1) the main character of Star Wars being a girl
2)Looks like A New Hope remaked.

Man, my concept of star wars is that of a dashing young male protagonist kicking ass ......and stuffs like lightsabers of course. Wouldn't you guys prefer another Luke Skywalker-kind of guy if given a chance to choose?

Rey was not a problem with this movie at all. She was one of and possibly THE best thing about it. She's the best main protagonist the series has had since Luke.

Why not?Because he is a guy?

Troll or not Troll? I'm leaning towards the former.

Last edited:
Star Wars is only Star Wars if penis. :o

I'm going with person with ridiculous opinion.

Men in Black 4 will be female leads....

Ghostbusters 3 is female leads...

Star Wars is a female and black guy lead.....

The ironic thing is the studios doing this sort of PC crap are the real racists because THEY are the ones that are looking at gender / color. If you're like me and not racist, then you dont care nor look at things like that. Hollywood looks at things like bc they are like that. Its very ironic. They are trying to prove to the world they aren't sexist or racist, but they are the ones that are looking at that stuff, classifying people.

The next Batman will be a afro-filipino, gay, transgender, handicapped, ginger, jew.
Deal with it!
mD8K6tm.gif

"They are racist/sexist because they care about race/gender of protagonist.
I mention this because I don't care."

:dry:
:lmao:

Still my favorite production photo from the trilogy.

04OwcZG.jpg

That's not bad, mine is still the one where he's parachuting down from the staircase in BB.

Not trying to pick a fight, but i don't understand how any batman fan can say "That's not bad" like that photo is not amazing. What does a Batman fan want to see? I mean, that photo is one of the most batman things you'll ever see in a production photo. You almost can't get any more batman than that.

It's one of those shots that should get a **** yeah! reaction even out of a Nolan/Burton/Snyder hater.

:lmao:

I swear, when I say something completely positive about the Nolan Bat-flicks, I still get **** for it. It happens all the time. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"