Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 6

You're only human. And you need a Snickers, cause well ya know.

giphy.gif

yjaUWem.gif

Jesus Christ....Rosie Perez!!!!

This is awful casting. I was prepared to "wait and see" with the somewhat underwhelming casting of Jurnee Smollet Bell and Mary Elizabeth Winstead, but this takes the biscuit.

I'm now fully on board with Grace Randolph's theory that Margot Robbie wants NOBODY to steal her shine.With this casting line-up, Robbie remains comfortably the "sexiest/hottest" member of this group, and that does not feel like coincidence to me. And now Rosie Perez, who I never found especially attractive in her youth (especially with that voice) is Montoya! This group could have had incredible sex appeal in it's line-up (and yes, that is important. Look at the way these women are drawn in comics. They are all 10's). But now it's "Sexy Margot and her not quite as hot friends". Even if they were going older for Montoya (and not sure why), I find it difficult to believe Rosie Perez is the most attractive and Best Latina middle aged actress they could find.

Oy vey! You had smokeshows (With acting skill) like Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Sofia Boutella, Alexandra Daddario, Vanessa Kirby up for roles....and this is the line-up you get! Robbie should remember that she herself would never have been cast for Harley Quinn, if her sex appeal was not considered off the charts. But apparently none of the other characters need to have that type of appeal (and MEW and Smollet Bell are reasonably attractive women, but Daddario and Gugu are off the scale in attractiveness and would get a big part of the audience excited. And Sofia Boutella in the mix as well...)
MEW is considered nowhere near as attractive as Robbie, though she is a decent looking women

This whole crappy casting for this movie has been to make sure star/executive producer Margot Robbie doesn't have anyone too competitive with her in appeal (and that includes looks and sex appeal).

You cast Gugu Mbatha Raw and Alexandra Daddario on this, and trust me, the conversation with a lot of fans will start shifting to how hot they are (arguably both hotter than Robbie). Which takes a bit of shine away from Robbie, and could also happen in the movie.

eZf9oED.gif

Took me a few seconds to realize where that was. :funny:

Such a shame I can't quote anything that transpired today. :csad:

If you're just TiVo-ing one post, and you've already posted your reaction and response to said post IN the thread it was originally posted in, then there's no reason to also TiVo it unless you want other people to gang up on that person you've quoted with reactions similar to yours in the thread, and that's not what the TiVo's about, y'all. That's the concept of the TiVo thread at its most mean-spirited, which we're trying to get away from.

Thanos won't even be remembered by the masses in 5 to 10 years. I'm not even sure who is talking about him right now, besides some hardcore Marvel fans.

Who are you fooling exactly?

I've already forgotten Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and the way home. :csad:

Nobody. It won’t be remembered. Unless something massive and memorable happens in the next movie. Just going by the last one, where we are right now, nobody knows who Thanos is outside of the hardcore Marvel fanbase. Ask anyone on the street, they don’t know who he is. Go, I’ll wait.

Thanos became a Fortnite character immediately
Watch: Thanos Snap Seattle Seahawks NFL Promo

Here's my hope:

- Reeves finishes up before Thanksgiving
- Hollywood goes on holiday for the remainder of the year
- Things kick into gear at the start of 2019 (casting, etc)
- Production start in the summer

Wishful thinking.

Great contribution as always, Vision.

I’m still confident this’ll get made and then released by 2022 (at the very latest). This is Batman. He’s a priority for the studio. Ignoring that, I really do think Reeves is just making sure things are as they should be. He doesn’t want to **** this up any more than we want him to.

Or maybe he is taking us all for a joyride.... who really knows at this point.

Was anything that I said a lie? No. What you posted what exactly that, wishful thinking. No need for the personal jab. Totally uncalled for.

Yeah, Reeves is totally taking us -- and the studio throwing millions of dollars at him and giving him the keys to the Batman kingdom -- for a ride.

In a recent interview, I believe he said he signed on for this directing gig for "****s and giggles" and because he likes stringing millions of fans along.

Keep thinking that and maybe, just maybe we will get a new Batman movie in the year 2053.

You can't run from facts.

Anyway, let's hope for the best and by the best I mean filming to commence sometime next year.

What facts have you presented, exactly?

The facts were that you, like you always do, post these scenarios that are fantasy and clearly "wishful thinking". Hey good on you for having faith but like I said in my previous post, it doesn't make you a bigger man for the personal haps you posted towards me. It actually makes you a lesser man.

Good day and good riddance.

Good talk. :up:

Great insight as always.

giphy.gif

That's a side of Vision I've never seen before.

The Punisher

No, he is asolutely right, venom is bad and is considered bad by the majority of people who saw it. There are very few things "well-crafted" in this film.

Also come talk to me again of how happy you will.be to have.rewarded this cash grab when sony ruins kraven and a bunch of other spider-man characters like they have been doing for years. Because i certainly wont be "happy" with you. You and others gave arad ammo and confidence and you will be held accountable for that in the years to come.

Zemo's work to violently wipe out the Hype's infidels and heretics continues.

He does have a point. The success of Venom allows Sony to sink their claws into the Spider-Man franchise.

He does have a point. The success of Venom allows Sony to sink their claws into the Spider-Man franchise.

Sony already sunk their claws into the franchise the second Marvel Studios made that deal with them. Nothing with Venom really changed anything. Venom failing wouldn't have led to Sony selling off the property like others keep suggesting. Either way, Spider-Man is one of the only reliable IPs with or without Venom's success. The only way Spider-Man is sold is if Sony sells their film division. Until then, nothing changes.

All of his posts were identical, attacking even the biggest MCU fans here for not being 150% into Marvel and donating an arm and a child at the Feige altar. If you said you liked something it would be a conspiracy that you were only saying liked instead of loved because you were a secret Sony/DC/Fox fan and wanted them to take over. I thought he was a bot for a while. :funny:

The point just happens to be a coincidence in this case. Have a look through his previous posts -- (actually don't know if you still can). If you posted something singing Marvel's praises for 15 paragraphs but put the smallest but in there at the end, he would smell blood and go on the attack saying how Feige and the Russos think of us as insignificant ants or something to that effect. :D

Last edited:
Well, he will certainly be missed.

QuaintDeadlyBluegill-size_restricted.gif

The point just happens to be a coincidence in this case. Have a look through his previous posts -- (actually don't know if you still can). If you posted something singing Marvel's praises for 15 paragraphs but put the smallest but in there at the end, he would smell blood and go on the attack saying how Feige and the Russos think of us as insignificant ants or something to that effect. :D
This sounds fun. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"